Why couldn't you beat him in 2012, conservashits?

Why couldn't you beat him in 2012, conservashits?

Hahahahahahaha what even is this thread

it's better he won or we would have Hillary today.

We didn't run a conservative against him.

we were still playing games back then

Imagine transporting real articles now to 5 years ago on Sup Forums. They wouldn't believe it. Donald Trump as President? Come on.

charging up Trumpsayan

It's kinda strange.
He "ruled." kinda, for 8 years: but I can hardly remember him.
He was kinda like stale, tasteless, negro popcorn.

>Clinton vs. Bush
>Clinton vs. Dole
>Bush vs. Gore
>Bush vs. Kerry
>Obama vs. McCain
>Obama vs. Romney
>Trump vs. Hillary

It's LITERALLY a fucking popularity contest. Every winner listed above has far more charisma than the loser. Go back further, you know it to be true. Even all the way back to JFK vs. Nixon. That's when TV charisma came into the picture.

no one can defeat UltraNiggar

I can't even imagine how MSM would try and mold the 2008 cycle these days. It was all about how Sarah Palin was a ditz. Nowadays, that'd be sexist as hell.

>I can see Russia from my house

Man, they were some manipulative fucks

Why did Obama recreate the African Slave trade?

Because Obama is the greatest president since FDR, fucking cucks.

LOL, no, they would have done the same exact thing. Just look at how they treat Ivanka and Melania. They don't give two fucks about being hypocritical. They'll do it right in your face and it'll be ok because you can do and say whatever you want about Republicans and they will take it and apologize. That's been the problem with the party (among a billion other things...but that's been a part of winning/losing at least). The republican party would play the political games the Dems have already rigged for them to win. They think it hurts if you look bad so you apologize. That's the problem, you DON'T apologize and Donald has shown us the way. You NEVER apologize, you spit in their fucking eye and double down when you're right. If you apologize, it's weakness and they will pounce and kick you until you lose consciousness.

>Because they ran this,

A stereotype rod up his ass, Reagan wannabe Rhino.

The guy was utterly disconnected with normal people, who didn't lift a finger during the campaign. He was nowhere to be seen during the spring / summer campaign season, only to pop up a couple weeks b4 the election to put his foot in his mouth and / or got his ass kicked on a Plane by a rapper.

He would run shit ads, and goes on tv occasionally and says obvious fake nice guy republican shit like
>Obama is a Nice guy
meanwhile there are non stop ads of him throwing old ppl off a cliff and shutting down factories

He had a huge wave of support after the supreme court obamacare ruling, where he squandered it all away by fucking vanishing until the fall.

The Fucker did well in the 1st debate then lost all momentum in the second two, where the two on stage were almost indistinguishable.

Then after getting his shit pushed in he has the balls to come out from under a rock to talk shit about Trump, faggot put up a tougher fight on trump then he ever did to Obama.

Because Rick Santorum wasn't elected as the Republican. He literally called obama a nog by accident in an interview

stupid meaningless slide thread
SAGE

You guys do know you're being shilled right? I've seen 4 of these taunts in the last few minutes and you guys just keep taking the bait.

Ignore these idiots... unless the shills are responding to the shills. Which really would just be CNN creating a fake story, you know, fake news.

because he faked assassinating Osama Bin Laden

Because romney was a shitty neocon that no one liked?

The media turned everyone against Bush and the Republicans, but when they went easy on Obama and the Democrats for 8 years the people started waking up.