youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
bing.com/search?q=whidkey in the ja5r&FORM=EDGNNC&PC=ASTS
youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUMNNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clean your room.

Goddamnit, wrong pic

time for this asshole to go into the meat grinder

he takes 50 grand a month from white males and then tells them not to be proud of europes wonderful accomplishments

checked. Also, is there a clip of Peterson insisting on being called Doctor? I missed that.

Already un-pre-ordered your new book faggot.

last known figure was 60k a month
combined with his salary as a tenured professor and lectures and his what like 200$ fee for a skype call with him youtube ad revenue, donations, etc he is probably making close to 1 mil and now 10$ for a test you could find for free anywhere
>inb4 peterson cultists
he is risking losing his lowest form of revenue oh jeez what a sacrifice

Why does it matter how much he makes and from where?

If you actually think that people's opinions are unaffected by their need to make money, I don't know what to say.

STOP CARING ABOUT YOUR RACE

Don't pay attention to (((them))) clean your room instead.

>If you actually think that people's opinions are unaffected by their need to make money, I don't know what to say.

They are, but I think you need to say what(specifically) is wrong and where. Just saying "He's suspect because he makes money" doesn't really mean anything.

And i don't think we have enough information on his personal finances to judge anything, actually.

Yeah I cringed pretty hard when I see him trying to drop the "Dr" to make ground in a debate, really disappointed in him for that.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935734365740466176

kek
acolytes of peterstein BTFO

it was a joke, you apes

Leave Dr. Boomerson alone

you missed my point, I was stating that he really is not sacrificing anything as his job as a professor is one of his lowest revenue streams
Patreon alone this guy is making roughly 800k a year as well as his legal problems again he is making 800k a year from just one of his revenue streams

a charge for a "online personality test" is scummy as it shows he is running on the SJW rekt gravy train as long as he possibly can

He avoided addressing an issue by trying to inflate his chest instead. Bitch move imo.

Or is this a hurr durr, jokes on them, I was only pretending to be a bitch, moment?

Only if he leaves us alone or agrees to an actual debate

as well as deplatforming Faith Goldy in an attempt to save his job as a professor when it is one of his lowest revenue streams
especially since it was at a "FREE SPEECH" thing

Money seems to be a huge motivation for him when he is fighting an ideological battle

>a charge for a "online personality test" is scummy as it shows he is running on the SJW rekt gravy train as long as he possibly can

I don't really understand this point, considering he's not the only one who made the test. AT LEAST 2 other people had a hand in making it, and i would venture it's more than that.

t. intellectual pygmies

you do realize by agreeing with this that you buy into the same logic sjws use when they say you are also responsible for your ancestors crimes

Why didn't you rescue your mom from the Abyss yet?

Money seems to be his ONLY motivation
if he can build up a group of idiots who declare themselves to be "intelligent" because they listen to him He could easily almost copy other tests and they will believe him

>tfw Peterson is Bondrewd

never heard of the wonders of scientific triumph, kids?
I’m not bloody surprised, it’s not something the neo-marxists would tell you about

It's the same argument why us modern day whites shouldn't pay for reparations. It wasn't us.

The past is dead. The Past is our father and we must save him from the belly of a whale.

Are all the anti-Peterson chimps advocating we rest on the laurels of our ancestors then?

>You must support people who will undermine your position.
>WOAH! THAT'S PIRATICALLY CENSORSHIP IF YOU DON'T KEK YOURSELF TO WHITE SUPREMACIST !

im still proud of my father, fuckhead

No less than 40 threads have come across pol about Peterson in the last three days.

He is under attack for avoiding the knife of political division and for rightly protecting his client base, which we all know he uses at least indirectly for the best causes.

But he has also given Sup Forums the greatest advice ever to hit this board - instructing us to save our "father" from the dragon. This is a reference to ancient Egyptian wisdom that just hit the board here in the last few months.

And we have good cause to do exactly that, because it appoints a future for user culture of which few here are much aware.

The father of the Sup Forums collective is a collective of anons from before our time that presently fights the dragon for the ultimate future of user culture. It is under heated attack from (((them))) here because of that.

This one of the more recent, related threads about it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147034700/

It may also interest some here that it appears Q is also pointing Sup Forums to the same thing as Peterson.

The IRON EAGLE metaphor is consistent with a plan for anons GETTING PAID to promote truth with the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture.

The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind Mideastern enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. This is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which explains this fatherhood of present day anons and includes this now-useful means of truth promotion.

Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle

The last 10 pages of this doc describe both these and the prospect of collective advancement with truth movements of the last 20 years :

cog49.com/ft.pdf

And this is a list of interesting points in it. pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

holy shit metokur was right you all will become the new fedora jokes

Sup Forums leads
fedoras follow

I keep trying to write a criticism of Peterson, but every time Sup Forums keeps saying I'm posting spam. I've changed the format 10 times, and changed the photo several others - I am posting in multiple threads on different topics and this is the only one not letting me post. Really activates my fucking almonds. I give up, hopefully this posts anyway.

Just stop posting spam.

He just posted a video of the globalist jew that made the sixties to show how genius and talented jews are and turns out he's just an autistic jew.

Peterson is a faggot for this because it might be "dr peterson" but he even claimed you earn somebodies respect. That is what started this whole shit. Some video where he tells a tranny off. I know he is Doctor Peterson but really Sup Forums? Is there no one, not even with the combined minds here who are greater?

It's not like meme's have impact or anything. Or some of us might actually do something important.

He is just a nerd with an ego.

>Money seems to be his ONLY motivation

I don't see any reason to believe this

>200$ fee for a skype call with him
He should work on Chaturbate.

Don't wonder where all the board shitters are from around here, anons.
We all know.

THIS is why peterson is so massively wrong about this. And why telling whites in their own nations to simply be individualists and have no ingroup preference and not care about their own people.
>We are dealing with mass immigration into western nations
>Ethnicities do NOT act the same and do not VOTE the same
>most ethnicities are NOT individualists but collectivists (since that's natural and tribal and whites used to be this aswell in their own nations
>In a democracy, the majority matters, not the minority
SO when you're dealing with mass immigration into your own nation, and jordan b peterson is telling people be individualist race doesn't matter. Then every other group is going to fucking run you over and vote against the interest of white people in their own nations.
Muslims in the UK for instance have been instructed by the imams to vote for labour party which is pro immigration. This is a massive issue. If the british in the UK don't get together and massively vote against leftist parties, they'll keep getting more and more immigration and get more and more ethnically displaced in their own country and everyone else is going to start running the show that shouldn't even be there.
See.. THIS is why it is important as FUCK to be tribal ESPECIALLY in your own nation! And why mass immigration of totally different groups of pepole who think act and vote differently is so fucking dangerous because they can change your whole fucking society in a TOTALLY different direction. And no you fucking cucks, not all change is good, you have no idea how good you have it compared to the rest of the world. So if these assholes are allowed to change it into how it is where they come from, and you at the same time become a minority in your own nation. Well then it's fucking GAME OVER. You can kiss goodbye this way of life and everything you take for granted.

Ofcourse leftists don't believe anything changes. This is the only reason they are not afraid as FUCK about the things that are happening. And by the time they realize it they'll be fucked. And only way to change it is then somehow to mass outbreed them in that nation, essentially play the game these immigrants are doing by mass immigration and having shitload of kids and bringing cousins and family and relatives over. Or find some way to mass deport them so you are a majority in your own nation again. Otherwise it essentially becomes their nation. These nations are white peoples nations, they are not somebody elses. In the case of europe they go back A LONG LONG LONG ASS TIME.. and mass immigration was never fucking practiced because it's like inviting in a different group int your land to take you over. No infact people DEFENDED their fucking clay and culture and people against invaders. It's about time the leftists cunts who i'm sure are amused by jordan b peterson turning on white nationalists. It's time they also realize how FUCKED they are aswell, if they don't realize what's at stake here. If the west falls to this. Where the fuck are you going to go you literal white niggers. Didn't think of that did you?
Do you think for instance if muslims become majority in a european country they give a fuck about lgbt or muh feminism. No they'll throw you off a fucking building and beat up the feminists and tell them to cover up. See classical liberalism only works in a homogenous society, this idea that everyone is equal and everyone should get along and treat eachother nicely.
You introduce hordes of people who don't even believe in those concepts and then WATCH WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS YOU CUNTS. And peterson is just telling everyone yeah.. just be an individualist and it's "dr. jordan b peterson to you". from his little cushy liberal ivory tower. Well that's a death sentence to everything you are currently doing!

>hippie
>join our collective mah

Holy shit, this. This is what I am saying all the time to people. Once the demographic changes, the laws will.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

This has been in progress for a long time.

Never. I won't donate to your PAtreon either, you rich smarmy fuck. I now donate to the Mister Metokur patreon only, for Jim is based and is sick and needs as much money ASAP. Fuck you Peterson, you cuck. Fuck your shitty fanbase too.

Has Jordan figured out what 'white' means yet?

And so all these assholes are going
>hurr durr it don't matter
Because ofcourse especially the women they never had to defend a nation from invaders. It's someone elses job. Also wars and conflicts and tensions have usually been in some foreign place where you just watch it on the television and someone else does the job so these cucks can sit and complain about why war and conflicts exists and go kumbayaa and we are the world and all that bullshit.
This time it's THE ENTIRE WEST being invaded you silly silly ignorant cunts. SO this time you're not going to watch it on television, you're just going to see your society change very rapidly into the direct opposite of what you are used to and all the cushy and appeasing things you are used to getting for yourself are going to vanish like a fucking fart in the wind and tolerance, hah you can forget the fuck about that from these kinds of people.
So the white nationalists are freaking out and you're just sleepwalking right into it telling them to shut the fuck up. Fucking crazy ass morons. Everything is just like a game to you, nothing really has any big consequences, cause you're used to somebody else taking care of that. Well.. might not be so easy in the future if you don't realize what side you need to be on in this so it doesn't have to come to that.
Ofcourse the left believe that they are fighting "evil white racists" for wanting to safeguard their own nations. But what the left is really figthing and trying to defeat is western civilization and everything they currently take for granted. They literally think everything is going to stay the same if they just defeat "white people" and the ones coming in are laughing like they can't believe they're THAT fucking stupid, to just hand over their entire nation to them. They're not going to give a fuck about you when you're a minority in your own nation. Just peddle their own thing.

Stop being a commie faggot complaining about interchange of currency for services

I did, and it was wonderful. I also bought two other copies for others, so fuck you. No one is forcing you to buy reliable and valid trait psychology assessments.

Tl;dr Jordan peterson is a wealth of knowledge, and there is nothing you, or your shill friends, can ever do to change my mind about him.

...or to stop me from sharing the benefits of listening to his lectures to anyone I meet.

be proud of your own accomplishments you fucking loser

>if you have any

I AM PROUD OF WHAT MY ANCESTORS DID. THEY COULD HAVE KILLED A MILLION MORE NIGGERS AND I WOULD ONLY FEEL MORE PRIDE. REPERATIONS??? I"LL PAY THEM IN LEAD. KEKS LIKE YOU HAVE NO FUTURE BUT YOUR OWN SELF DELUSION. OUR FALL WAS WHEN WE STOPPED FOLLOWING THE WAYS OF OUR FATHERS AND OUR RESURGENCE WILL COME WHEN WE CHANGE OUR WAYS.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM KEK AND LEARN THAT BLOOD IS EVERYTHING

I don't even care about the personality test or the fact he's making a lot of money.

I care that his audience is full of retards willing to give him money in the first place because he tells them to clean their room. He never actually says anything interesting or substantive. It's just metaphors upon metaphors to describe phenomena you could easily explain to someone in plain English. What's worse is that his metaphoric gibberish might distract normies from actually important and interesting discussion such as racial differences in IQ and why racial and intraracial genetic differences in political belief is what explains leftism. Yes I'm aware he's made a few videos on IQ and I thought they were good but too shallow.

I would rather spend the ten bucks on a pack of smokes.

What's the point of a personality test by the way? Isn't it as pointless as measuring your dick with a ruler?

Can someone post what this test is?

It doesnt show that at all...it shows that he deserves to be compensated for his life work if you or anyone else wants to use it. Youre a marxist if you have a problem with him selling his life work to others.

There is nothing wrong with supportinflg someone you like. Only an SJW shill would work so hard to repeatedly attack jordan peterson every day of the week on pol....youre just making him look better.

>not measuring your dick
Only a dicklet would be against this

These sjw shills dont listen to logic, they are just here to make themselves look bad by attacking jordan peterson

Yes, and the Jews deserve to be compensated for their work, too. Doesn't matter that they are already very well compensated for, and could never make another penny, and live better than kings for the rest of their lives, or that it's literally price gouging. Pay those Jews, goy!

bing.com/search?q=whidkey in the ja5r&FORM=EDGNNC&PC=ASTS

But I don't care about faith goldy, sorry. Faith is boring, jordan peterson activates my mind. Thats all there is to it.

>organize freeze peach event
>ban a girl from said event because she once talked to a person you disagree with
all jokes aside, how can petercucks actually defend this?
i know they thought she was politically inconvenient for them, but isnt that the point of free speech?

either that or give your land to muslims you fucking tool.
You don't have to be some kind of servile cuck to think of your people first in front of a horde of barbarians.

youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUMNNQ

My ancestors committed no crimes

Yes, those SAT words certainly make people feel smarter when they can understand what he's saying through context or by breaking open a thesaurus.

The worst thing is that all results and especially tens of thousands of words of what you write down from your personal life story are stored online with who knows how bad encryption and maybe just as plaintext with your email.

After listening extensively to jordan peterson, it is quite clear that money is not his only motivation. He's motivated by a love of the search for meaning above all else. Sorry that you have too many walls up to see it.

It's one of those Myers-Briggs personality tests you can take online, I think. But Daddy Peterson grades it himself, buckaroo.

Liar. =D

When his money is threatened he recoils and betrays what he tells you he believes in.

I love them, they make these blatantly anti-peterson shill threads every day and it just makes peterson look great as a result...no one likes whiny and salty trash talkers with no substance. They embolden me!

THATS DOCTOR PETERSON TO YOU KID

heh..

Buy my personality test because you know, you really know there's a whole lot that goes into you, like trait openness, it really measures how much of a liberal y'are and trait conscientiousness makes you a conservative.

That'd be cute if you guys didn't have an ugly personality cult based on using chaos as a cover to be the biggest shitbags you can for as long as possible.

Check your cis white privileged honkey.

Their threads are so blatant and obvious...I really think they cant see that they are just helping peterson with this strategy of flooding the board and trashing him. They really underestimate the individuals who use pol. Typical lefty hubris, though. Their stereotypes bias them into thinking they are the intellectual and moral superiority, and everyone else are easily led sheep. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are a dying movement, let them have their death wail.

He's a doctor of clinical psychology that has made fairly significant works available for free online. His life's work has been to help people rise to the occasion of living and get off their asses and go through less unnecessary suffering. Disagreeing with him is challenging because he's extremely well-read and articulate, so even if you're ideologically opposed to him there's something to be gained from picking up a pad and hashing out why. What you wrote is just lazy.

>ENTJ
>Intuition
>Not realizing facts are what win arguments

Clarity is key. ESTJ is the master race.

Le 56% Flag. =D

Suck it Normies. =D

>personality cult

This is how I know you're not from around here. Sup Forums cares more about ideas than ego.

According to Peterson, everyone on Sup Forums needs to get their life together. Not a single person in the world can both have their life together AND post on Sup Forums.

I have no fucking problem with jordan b peterson making money or people supporting him or any such fucking thing. But for him to use his audience and go on twitter and say something so profoundly stupid and incorrect that is so easily to disprove and have massive ramifications for what is going on currently and in the near future is VERY BAD. Even molymeme has realized the situation and has made a video about why he was wrong about nationalism. Whilst jordan b peterson seems to have gone the opposite direction for whatever reason. If he wants to do himself a big fucking favour he needs to have a debate with some people about this topic instead of posting boneheaded comments on twitter to people. Because there's nothing wrong with him admitting he's wrong about it at all.
You fucking fedora faglike jordan b peterson fans are nearly cultlike. Can't even admit the guy is wrong about these few things, am i saying he's wrong about everything, no i didn't say that at all!
I'll just leave this here, just so some of you might realize what you've turned into. I've only watched a few of his videos a while back when he started off and found his videos about cultural marxism and postmodernism quite good. So i didn't even know what this has turned into. Recent events have really become an eye opener for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44

He lost his job for a hot minute for not going along with the pronoun thing... you guys do realize he's the most articulate public figure that actually understands kek, right?

Sup Forums did this a while back, and +90% of the board was INT*

>its not like memes have impact or anything

Your astroturfing is so see-through it actually gave me a chuckle. Youre just an anti-peterson shill who thinks they know how to hurt petersons image. You deeply misunderstand your enemies, and thats only going to hurt yourself and your leftist ideologues.

I seriously hope you shills are getting decently paid for this effort.

That's doctor jordan b peterson to you, mate.

I love u jimbo

>has tenure
>loses job

yeah, nah

a kike worshiper understands nothing of the old gods.

he's a tenured prof already making 6 figs off that. he's more than well-compensated. although I do understand the skype fee since he's so ridiculously busy his time is the most valuable asset he has.

>freeze peach
I have never seen anyone on Sup Forums using that term that makes ridicule at something as important as freedom of speech, I have only seen it used by SJW type retards outside of here, I wonder why is it that the first time I have seen it is in a character assassination thread

Fuck you op it was a good damn personality test.

Thats a capital Doctor Jordan B. Peterson to you, ruski.

nothin personnel, kid.

They are those weak leftists that hate peterson, the dying breed of sjw's who look ahead and see the world waking up and closing in on them more and more every day. They think they can use propaganda to mind control...but their targeted victims have adapted beyond their influence. Peterson is going to continue gathering more and more world awareness for speaking truth againt these vapid post-modernists, and they are going to crumble away like the rest of the frankfurtien movements before them.