World War II over 80 million killed

Have some respect for all the non-jews killed by the germans.

Germany should pay, 1,000 Germans for every Anglo they injured or killed.

So that means with the 40,000 killed in the blitz in London, Germany would owe us 40,000,000 Germans.

How not to get killed by the Germans:

DON'T FUCKING DECLARE WAR ON THEM RETARDS.

And don't whine when they hit back as you murder them like the fucked up swine that you are.

God hates the Bankers and the British were the thugs are the bankers.

>killed by germans

Germany shouldn't have started that stupid tucking war did they think they'd win the second time?

YOU FUCKIN ANTI SEMITE

Sorry I have no sympathy for the allies after watching The Greatest Story NEVER Told.

leaf post

>Germany started the war
France and Britain declared war on Germany to "Save Poland' yet let the USSR take Poland, Berlin, and nearly half of Europe.

The Teutons deserved 10 times worse, I would use every single resource on this planet in a war against Germany

Didnt work for us

They truly are the worst pieces of shit on earth

The kikes deserve 6,000,000 times worse than what happened to them, but 0 times 6,000,000 is still zero so that wouldn't work
I hate Germans with every ounce of my being, I could be a sickly old man on my death bed when War with them is announced, and I would take a plane to Germany and fight in that war for as long as I survive

i agree.

Utterly inaccurate.

At the LEAST the World Wars were caused by Anglos and their incessant need to remain the sole naval power in the world along with protecting the global banking cartel.

The destruction of the Byzantines was caused by Italians.

Merkel is just the natural end result of 60 years of anglo brainwashing.

Luther raised legitimate questions regarding Catholic theology.

Like holy shit, I'm an Anglo Catholic myself, but recognize your own fucking culpability.

North Italians are Germans, learn to History.

You're a faggot French pussy fuck off back to Louisiana with your nigger friends Haitian cunt

A fucking leaf

>Venetians and French invade Byzantine Empire with the assistance of the Dutch and like one German city
>it was totally le TWOTONS

Neck yourself you worthless Jewish puppet.

You French papists are the puppets of the kikes, bringing your filthy negros here and pushing for refugees.

Lots of quality white males killed in both World Wars, then the State of Israel coincidentally occurred in 1948.

im a spic,not an anglo.

ye u mean the Lombards(GERMANS)
the Francs(GERMANS)
and do i have to bother telling you Dutch are GERMANS? they even fucking speak Protogermanic language, if anything they are more Germans than the actual Germans, learn to History leaf

gibs now