I am sick about this

Ok Sup Forums do you not realize you will get nowhere without white women?
Do you realize white women are YOUR allies?????
60% of white women voted for trump.
We make up half the population and you cant do ANYTHING without white women.

White men race mix ALLTHE FRICKEN TIME with asian "girls" (yuck). And yet you attack US for race mixing? Oh no no, that isnt how it works children.

Either you work TOGETHER with white women, or you will be our enemy. What am I wrong about?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

calm yourself waman, we all respect waman very much

now, go suck a black dick

>inb4 artificial wombs
No sci-fi

STOP SPAMMING THIS BOGUS LINK!
It literally means nothing you know that right?

How ?

By not fighting, building families and spreading tradition

Did you read the bible? The role of of women is to submit to men and shut their damn mouths. All of this mess only happened because women were given the vote and far too much influence in national affairs. Female liberation was a mistake and the downfall of western civilization.

I agree with this.

for that purpose I would argue that it would be easier to woman work with their men and not the other way around.

user you fucking moronic new fag. You do realize the people making anti white women threads are either leftists or payed shill baiting right?

jesus fuck off.

sage.

You're probably too fat

gives command of a submarine to a woman, sinks the submarine (argentina)
gives command of a country to a woman, destroys the country and every country around it (germany)
gives command of a deal to a woman, fucks all the deal up and gets to pay more thn supposed (england)

kidding, i love ma waman

Yep and I can ask for forgiveness right before I die. Yep and that is the curse of sin so living in a perfect sinless ideal world this wouldn't be. Therefore I am living sinless while you are living with a mind full of sin. Checkmate.

Why are you posting here when you could be out accusing Garrison Keillor of touching your back once?

We don't want you cunt. A serious movement has no need or room for attention whores.

I've actually heard God's voice. It's cute you think you know what the Lord wants for my life.

No need to apologize for stating the truth.

You're wrong about the fact that they have to work with us. when they get power, they'll just freeze our incomes or use brute force to gentle us, make it illegal for a woman to be anywhere without a male chaperone, and otherwise lock down our right to work and vote. They'll wax on some psudeoscientific garbage about how its going to make us happy. that's nonsense, but do you think they can't do it?

You'd be wrong about that, not only would doing that be possible, but it would give them everything they want.

are you in the computer because you feel oppressed by this evil patriarchy? do you think all men are rapists? do you think little muslim kids rapefugees will treat you good when they grow up?

go back to the kitchen waman

Thats not how it works. It is belief in Christ that saves.
The LORD says that he spits out lukewarm christians. Be either cold or hot. You cant love the world and love the Savior too. What pact hath the light with the darkness? They are opposites.
So as christians we still have to obey the Holy Law of GOD.
Be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

>gives command of a deal to a woman, fucks all the deal up and gets to pay more thn supposed (england)
if you're talking about the queen being on payroll i'm laughing at your dumb ignorant ass

take your loving invisible cuckoo birds more than your own white children kike trickery and drive it off a bridge you christkike

you can't laugh waman, you are not allowed. we live in an evil patriarchy remember?

sandwich now!

If this is the outcome you think will happen in the west. What exactly is your plan ? Because it seens you have no escape of that outcome in that scenario your putting forward.

I'm not loving the world. I'm loving myself. Submitting to the evil men of the world just because they are men would be submitting to the evil ways of the world. Checkmate.

female genocide 2 seconds after men realise they dont need women for sex or reproduction

Then, women will finally be satisfied: 6ft under the ground in their mass graves

I'm married to a sweet white woman and even she agrees...most of them are traitors to humanity.

>tfw not a grill so can't make babies for the Reich and submit to my Aryan husband
feelsbad.jpg

>implying I cant laugh while making you a sandwich
Egg salad with home made ceaser salad dressing mixed in okay?

He's clearly talking about theresa may and brexit.

Waman can't into politics ?

My solution? Criminality, disguises as a male, or NEET parasite lifestyle.

Most of the good white women aren’t near me. When I do meet a female Trump supporter I shake her hand and shower her with praise, but they are few and far between.

81% of evangelical christians voted for trump.
19% of atheists voted for trump.

20% of atheists over 18 are married.
83% of christians over 18 are married.

92% of ashkenazi jews identify as atheists.

try to convince you guys not to and likely fail, then get either enslaved or executed, depending on how real the meme of the rope gets.

Either way I'm not happy about it.
I mean the jews could also win, but I really doubt they plan for us to be free in the long run.
I'm more familiar with 19 century british politics than modern.

>I shake her hand and shower her with praise.

That's the problem, it really should be the other way around.
Regardless this behaviour is a easy way to get cucked in the future.

Chill the fuck out.

The only people who post anti-white women shit are shills and beta numales from reddit who joined the left for some coalburner that they never got to bang.

NatSoc aren't anti-white women.

>foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html
Reminder that Soros gave the Open Societies Foundation (which funds Media Matters and shillposting organizations like JIDF) another 18 billion dollars.

You're gonna have to get used to this anti-white women shit posted on Sup Forums and realize that it's not us who are posting this shit, but the now-endlessly funded shills.
Just like how we get those retarded turkposters saying how white males are inferior to blacks (even though they were literally our slaves), you're gonna have to get used to anti-women shillposting.

>If you see an Anti-Poland thread? It's the shills.
>If you see an Anti-Assad thread? It's the shills.
>If you see a pro-commie thread? It's the shills. Plain and simple.

We don't hate you honey. We love you and everything that you do. Always remember that and do your best to be happy.

Ugh, white women are way too opinionated and fat. Asian women are skinny and do whatever you want, their way better

damm waman, you win

what's with all the white women spamming today?

literally about the 8th thread in two hrs

their solution?
legal to beat you or jail you if you dont comply to reasonable requests by your husband or father or male caregiver or whatever the baseline is.

You will do this because if you dont you wont have anything but a white locked room to look forward to if youre "lucky" and the streets if you aren't.

>jews dont live in blacked hellholes
>guess i better invite in all the niggers.

you trying to target Mgtow with that post or anti womens rights? because you'd be absolutely wrong about the others if you think this is not a true opinion of pol.

Literally what? Atheists consume the most drugs and alcohol, commit the most crime next to muslims, are the most depressed, the least likely to get married or have children, the most likely to vote liberal the list goes on.....
You cant spin this to your favor friendo

You act like dudes. Blue jeans and a t-shirt, always being drunk in public, constantly talking about sex in public, always cussing and shouting wherever you go...

You all need your asses beaten.

t.30+ yo born again traditional woman
Whats the matter? Noticed the first wrinkles? Chad not buying you stuff anymore? A bastard baby?
Why are you caring about the bottom 80% of men all of a sudden? Desperate for some beta bucks?

Yeah because look. If you don't side with your men, who are you going to side with ?

The Jews ?
The Niggers ?
The gypsy ?
The Spics ?
Or if you're in europe the most likely outcome The Muslims ?

Either way you get fucked in the end. And as it seens from your flag posting your probally a lesbian so i see you don't really have a stake in the long run, but this changes is gonna come in just a couple decades and you will probally be alive still. If i where you i would side with white men. I mean you cucked then before right ? At least they can be persuaded. These others ? I don't think so.

Good. Until you went full Retarded. White men will never be the enemy. You need white men too dumbass.

(Female here).

>tfw you're a filthy dyke degenerate but also a cook that idolizes classical feminity

there is no country, culture, tradition, civilization without woman, happy woman I might add.

stop all this non sense, you all have common sense. it isn't hard.

alt-right is the answer to our problems both for man and woman.

Except all those people in my life side with me and not the state. Sucks to be you statist

>gonna come in just a couple decades
I don't think you know just how cucked yurop and anglo countries are joao

litterally who cares?
being an athiest isnt a mark of intelligence, instead it just means you didn't get suckered into a cult.

>legal to beat you or jail you if you dont comply to reasonable requests by your husband or father or male caregiver or whatever the baseline is.

You will do this because if you dont you wont have anything but a white locked room to look forward to if youre "lucky" and the streets if you aren't.

Why you don't see the falw on your logical ?
Do you know how hard would be for you to convince the average woman to literally HATE their Fathers/Sons?
It would be really hard.
But to make other demographics hate you for being white ? Really easy.

But im 21 user
Well if they collectively kick us to the curb and demonize us all the time, like... Whats the point of being nice after that? I agree we should work together now. But mgtow and such is making that frustrating
>drunk dyke whore of molochs baby sacrifice parade
>not a cult
Keep telling yourself satan.

>return of kings as a serious source
Dude there are like 15 Black men in all of Western Canada.

dont consider crazy feminist pink haired woman, they are not woman as men with such anti-woman feelings is not a man.
Common sense people, it's not enaugh to have a vagina to be a woman and its not enaugh to have a penis to be a man.
Today you have to proof you still have a little resemblance of a brain too.
Now I have to go be with ma waman before she goes suck a black dick

>Yeah because look. If you don't side with your men, who are you going to side with ?
side with you how? you want to enslave me at best and kill me at worst?

no better than the muslims except I dont have to wear a stupid hat.

>so i see you don't really have a stake in the long run,
what the hell are you rambling about. I have a steak you idiot. the stake is not being enslaved or executed. and siding with anyone wont spare me at all.

>All of this mess only happened because women were given the vote and far too much influence in national affairs. Female liberation was a mistake and the downfall of western civilization.
Lies, you mistake women who follow feminism (which was created and enforced by the Jewish-backed and owned universities) for white women in general, the majority of whom voted for Trump.

>Did you read the bible? The role of of women is to submit to men and shut their damn mouths.
Perhaps, but we aren't interested in telling women what the should or shouldn't do. Their expected role is childbearer and caretaker, but we will not enforce that women should be the slaves of their husband. We will remove this garbage that is the current marital deal where women can cheat on their marriages and steal half of their partner's wealth, but we will not lock them into a marriage that proves abusive for either party.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo&t=0s

Women, your primary role is as mothers, just as men are expected to be fathers and soldiers, if and when the time comes. This is what is expected of you, but we will never enforce this policy on anyone. You will always have the liberty of free choice with what path your life takes.

So stop being a kid and grow the fuck up.

(Female)

they'll put their foot down. you will work and contribute. if you don't, they'll try and meet your standards for about a couple years before putting you out on the streets or sending you to a covenant.

If you have pure British genes, reproduce with me. If you have any other variation of British genes, well fuck off. Ethnicity is as important as race. Well if you were actually born insulated by the cultures we all profess to love here.

>side with you how? you want to enslave me at best and kill me at worst?

I could say literally the same you realize that right ?

Just listen to yourself

how many dicks have you had?

Tits or gtfo and find a strong white man man to look after. Its OK to be white Phase 2

>Do you know how hard would be for you to convince the average woman to literally HATE their Fathers/Sons?
You're an idiot aren't you. the problem is not hate, the problem is getting someone to obey.
>drunk dyke whore of molochs baby sacrifice parade
shit is incohearant but I can only assume you mean the poz parade most gays hate.

I am grown up
I am something like 94% belarussian and the rest is Dutch if I remember!!
I agree race is important, but it isnt like there are much Belarussian guys here in the states

holy shit nice numerals.
I think you may be struggling with the english langauge though, the post you are reading is describing how your society will in all likely work once the right to work and vote has been taken from women.

Well, you sound like a lovely lady - but unfortunately I want to raise children with a Woman who shares my English and Welsh heritage. I hope you find your Belarussian, and I admit that in your circumstances you might have to acquiese to someone of a different Ethnicity than yourself within the White race. Fuck I might have to too one day, but while I'm in my prime I'll still hold out hope of finding that gal with the good genes.

>We make up half the population and you
Tits or GTFO

this is idiotic. It's already hard enough to keep normal men in line, and yet you think it's realistic to extend that feat to women, who are vastly less intelligent and more prone to emotional decision making? There is a reason why every successful civilization was patriarchal and kept women out of power as much as possible.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: lruPD4IW) 12/01/17(Fri)20:38:16 No.151692235▶
> (OP)
>Ok Sup Forums do you not realize you will get nowhere without white women?
White women hate threads are shills trying to rowel us up and beta MGTOW types who can't get laid. Don't pay any attention to them.
>Do you realize white women are YOUR allies?????
I wouldn't say allies, but they are OUR women
>60% of white women voted for trump.
56% but I suppose it's fine to round up.
>White men race mix ALLTHE FRICKEN TIME with asian "girls" (yuck).
No argument from me there. This Yellow Fever bullshit is nauseating and disgusting.

You know...I'm guilty of fuckin some asians over the last couple of years. You know why I do it? It's because I'm an alpha male and a dom. I like bdsm in the bedroom and I need my women to be submissive.

These fucking "liberated" white American women are all so cucked about being better than men that they won't bring themselves to assume a submissive role in a long term or even just no strings attached relationship.

The asian girls I meet are cute, usually have actually nice tits, are culturally trained to say 'yes sir' to me and love nothing more than a nice strong white male unashamedly jamming their holes with my log.

These fucking god damned white women on the other hand? They're manipulative, bitchy, love to talk back and when I tell them I'm a dom they immediately go all SJW. The only white women left in the bdsm scene are all dykes who meme that women make better daddies than men.

Now can someone sweetie pie this copypasta for the next thread so she doesn't sound like a complete cunt? I think it would increase engagement, desu.

Lolol, i have blonde hair and I want my children to too. But I like guys with black hair and blue eyes. So I am not sure if I should risk you know?

>Women, your primary role is as mothers, just as men are expected to be fathers and soldiers, if and when the time comes. This is what is expected of you, but we will never enforce this policy on anyone. You will always have the liberty of free choice with what path your life takes.
this is not how shit will work at all.

Well it has worked darling. In fact thats the only system that does work!

>daddy dykes
they do not, but that doesn't mean lezdoming isn't a wonderful thing christfag.

>Women, your primary role is as mothers, just as men are expected to be fathers and soldiers, if and when the time comes. This is what is expected of you, but we will never enforce this policy on anyone. You will always have the liberty of free choice with what path your life takes.
The last 60 years of feminism has proven that women won't make the right choices. This is why they should never have been given the right to work or the right to vote.

doing chores and errands isn't a big deal and getting sent to a convent sounds cool.

the system that does enforce compliance on women worked for 10 thousand years

Women were even allowed to work in the 19th century. Get a grip.

Yeah i'm a phone posting fag, and not really well versed in english.

I was pointing out your vision that men would try to enlave you at best or kill you at worst, could be applied to men as well.

Based on how redical feminists are behaving in and how the legal system operate in todays society.

Yeah i misunderstood your previous comment

We didn't start this. YOU started this. And now that its metastasized beyond your feeble control suddenly you want to mend fences with your menfolk.

We'll salvage the worthy among you. The rest of you can get raped into the fucking mantle of the Earth for all we care.

then you'll find a successful life, even if someone does get to choose who you marry and when the raising kids happen for you.

Except it won't work on women who have already tasted freedom.

>Based on how redical feminists are behaving in and how the legal system operate in todays society.
I'm well aware modern feminist and sjw movements are cancer and are basically all the excuse the jews or the alt right could ever need to get the public to slam us back down with the backhand, but I do not want those things to pass and I oppose both where I can afford to.

I personally want women wiped out of existence, especially now that we have artificial wombs and in vitro fertilization. The advent of designer babies means we can always have the white race - so I'm not too worried about that.

I just want women to suffer for fucking up our world - letting Muslims in and exclusively fucking black men. Let them fucking suffer. Give em hell.

>Well it has worked darling. In fact thats the only system that does work!
WHAT?!? Are you insane? Look around you and open your eyes, the West is dying! Look at the single motherhood rate, look at the divorce rate, and most of all look at the BELOW REPLACEMENT BIRTHRATES. When women are given options they DESTROY society. You're blind if you think otherwise. Holy shit I've never encountered someone as willfully ignorant as you.

Worry more about IQ, height and whether or not the guy has a stable relationship with his parents. Blonde hair is something I have and love, and hope to pass down to my kids - but it's still just cosmetic. I don't think preserving "blondeness" is the point of White nationalism. Although many here may disagree with me. I think the point is to create a society for our children and their posterity, one that functions successfully without a degenerate root. I just hope that I can find a girl with similar descent as myself, so I can share the history and myths of my people with my future children. Stories like Lord of the Rings, The Once and Future King, Beowulf, The Mabinogion, Eyned Blyton, Rupert and all that shit my family and community shared with me growing up.

My country is only 1 percent Muslim and I've never fucked a black man. Sorry you get most of your views from blacked porn.

Stop behaving like disgusting, depraved whores and it’s all good, lass.

I don't have a single mom or divorced parents. If other people's parents do that it sucks to be them.

>entire argument is "they do not"
>posts a lazy irrelevant meme
kys

Women working part-time jobs is fine. The problem is when the government subsidizes them so they can work "the same as men do!". In a free market system, that shit will never fly, because nobody wants to hire a worker that can randomly go pregnant and take a year off their job.

>compliance
You mean a mutual coming together?
Google aethelflaed. Artemesia. Gorgo of sparta. Boudicea. Joann of arc . Mrs. Rutinger.
The lie that women HAD to marry is ridiculous. There was no law stating such a thing. And women were able to study at universities in the middle ages both high and early, as well as the renaissance onwards and before.
Noble women HAD to learn to read and write, otherwise they werent considered noble.
There were a few female surgeons, doctors, queens, generals, even soldiers like aethelflaed.
You are historically illiterate if you think marriage was compliance ONLY on the womans part.

You clearly are brainwashed to hate men. Sad! All atheist dykes are so hateful like you. Really dirty!!

Define work, what I mean by work is being financially independent from a man. Yes women 'worked' in the 19th century but it was not a career, their job was being a wife and mother.

You have to remember that a lot of the men here, are hobgoblins who've put very little work into themselves. They have legitimate concerns about a lot of Women, but they're searching for partners based off of horrible criteria just like the roasties. Men are getting ass fucked in the courts - but hey, that's what you get when you don't pick a Woman based off of the right traits. Like virtue, her relationship with her father, whether she follows the word of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

>I oppose both where I can afford to.

Everything is so polarized that i don't think you have that luxury anymore.

I'm not saying you have to become a baby popping machine or shit like that, just to give a yes where men can operate to fix the problem.

Lol, you're Amerimutt. That's way - you're probably already a mulatto land whale thats eaten too much mcdonalds and listened to too much MCR and now your wrists look worse than a junkies.

Also, I've been to your shithole, blacks are everywhere. And where they aren't, the women are much more accepting of their BBC trump card. Maybe if you were attractive they would waste their time on you. I mean, thats the impression i get from women