Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jojodr_app/status/815422700738879488
youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ibGxSCz4BEc
youtube.com/watch?v=0WE2ujXXXlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gappy makes me happy

Que picardia

we need a legit jojo jrpg. the super nintendo one doesn't count.

>clock noise

Gappy steals the flow of time and can now do time stop

Where's that from?

7th stand user

>Kira: Wow you were right about everything Josuke, I've changed my ways and am turning myself in. You have such a golden heart , I even used my fourth bomb [Dynamite with a Lazed Beam] , on you and you survived. It's guaranteed to keep blowing anything up until it truly ceases to exist, but you're so unbelievably tough that you are just standing there refusing to to go down. You're getting blown up so constantly you look like you're on fire!

>Here, have one of my suits. Shine on you Crazy Diamond! (This line is credited to Kira but isn't actually spoken by Kira's VA, rather ripped from a Pink Floyd album). *shakes Josuke's hand*

Fucking seriously Araki?

the twist is it has no color because I'm a lazy faggot

dumping the ones i did earlier

not for ants editon

>Punished Giorno

>vs Redeemed Kira

What program do you use to draw these?

Paint dot net.

Fuck, I never realized how ridiculously low Ermes' tits are.

I also use it, mainly for my drawings.

DIO think he slick, Pucci dabbin

>Paint dot net

>Annasui: Doesn't really know what's happening

Daily reminder that everyone Is Alive in the Ireneverse

Part 1-5 are the same, Part 6 has now a bright future

YAMERO

It would be neat if we had a modern 2D JoJo fighting game with a bigger roster and added gameplay features.

nightwalk rip when?

10/10! Where's that pic from?

The amnesiac protagonist of the eighth part of the generational saga, series, and franchise known as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is written and drawn by renowned mangaka Hirohiko Araki, JoJolion, Josuke Higashikata, or as he is unofficially nicknamed as "Gappy" by the fans of the series in order to clear differences with his mirroring yet adopted name with the protagonist of the earlier fourth part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Diamond is Unbreakable, whom is also named Josuke Higashikata, and to also expose his most dominant feature: his Diastema, or a gap between two teeth, which is displayed prominently within his two front incisors to create a buck-toothed appearance, has triggered a series of events within the neurological pathway inside of my brain to release an exodus of one of four main chemicals and/or neurohormones into previously acknowledge pathways: Dopamine (mainly), Oxytocin, Serotonin, and various Endorphins to travel from the hypothalamus sector of my brain and to travel from one pathway and into another sector depending on how much of the chemical is needed via intensity of the situation. This reaction from any form of the five main senses, sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch, connecting with the fusion of Yoshikage Kira and Josefumi Kujo as a result of a foreign fruit from New Guinea, dubbed as the Roakaka, triggering an act of "Equivalent Exchange" that resulted in the two become one as one of the bodies of the original duo, which happens to be Yoshikage Kira, loses both his scrotum and his life as it fuses with his possibly homosexual ally, generates a feeling of comfort, warmth, compassion, joy, and most importantly, happiness.

But Joshu makes me Nut King Call if you catch my drift

but muh edgy and DARK universe destroyed ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS DIE interpretation!!!

redraw this in ms paint

What kind of JRPG, though?

Turn-Based shit like older Final Fantasy or some Live-Turn based shit like Xenoblade?

>Ealternate remes anasui and weatherbro shows up

Is jotaro out there as well?

>Part 5 was teased multiple times in Great Days
>we've had sketches of Part 5 characters tweeted out by the animators
>the director of the anime has stated that his favorite Joestar was Giorno

Is there anyone here who still seriously doubts that we are getting a Part 5 anime ?

part 5 is the most popular part in japan, if you seriously think we AREN'T getting a part 5 anime you're fucking stupid.

By traveling fast to the future thanks to Pucci, Emporio gets to the past, changing history and saving everyone.

Ireneverse Jotaro has the same past as normal Jotaro.

Happy new year you magnificent bastards

Besides it's the 30th anniversary of the series
so of course they have to do an anime of it

3 is the most popular with 4 and 5 just behind it. So it's not the most popular but thinking it won't get animated is still retarded.

Happy new year, everybody

I really like 7SU for me it's just the right balance of fan service and direct source material.
Considering you can be on your 5+ play through and still struggle against Cars and the bonus bosses is a nice feeling.
I still can't betray Dio though. Shit is hard.

Happy New Years you late bastards.

Gappy new year

>2017 starts with mariah carey fucking wasted
kek

Even Araki said in one of his old interviews (in 2006, before DP even began adapting the series) that Part 5 could receive a TV anime someday
>About the anime, nothing is planned so far but maybe in the future the 5th part will be adapted to TV too.
It's pretty much confirmed that it is happening.

Happy New Year /jojo/. You're all horrible faggots but I love you.

happy new year fags

remember to let the voice of love take you higher

Another character for Diamond Records
twitter.com/jojodr_app/status/815422700738879488

also
Gappy New Year

Happy new year fags what are you guys up to?

tfw shitposting at my bf's house

And remember to let the joy of love give you cancer

SING ALONG

BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN

LISTEN
BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN

LISTEN
BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN

BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN

youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

Happy New Years, my fellow degenerates!

Remember to let the voice of JoJo take you higher
youtube.com/watch?v=ibGxSCz4BEc

Im also shitposting in my house with my family but Im leaving now to meet some friends

I was literally reading part 6 and didnt even realize when the new year started

FF was too pure for this warudo

Happy New Year, A long while ago I posted here saying I wanted to commit bite the dust, but you fags told me to at least see til the end of the DIU Anime. And well, im glad im still here despite having nothing but this shitty general.
Let the voice of love take you higher

>Born too late to read the manga slowly over 30 years
>Born too early to binge the series
>Born just in time to get hyped with anons over the series

I don't really wanna to make a thread for this, but anyone knows or have the page where Guts, in Berserk, remembers his old partners and says something like: "The bonfire of dreams, is still burning in my heart"?

Is Part 8 for kino patricians only? I feel too intimidated to get into it.

Uncensoring some of my backlog and getting read to drive back home cross country.
New Year's was enjoyable but the fireworks in London were shit.

Let's have a great 2017 /jojo/

Bless you user.
Hopefully something might change your fortune because we probably won't change

nightwalk rip when?

you better be a faggot, faggot

SHINING
JUSTICE
MEBAE TE

To another year of shitposting in the Sup Forumsverse

Do you think Kira would have reconsidered murdering if he knew who the fuck he was messing with?

Was Egypt Hen popular in Japan? I mean, top 10 at least?

BRAND NEW
BED TOWN
KOUSA SURU IBUKI

am i a good artist?

youtube.com/watch?v=0WE2ujXXXlM

I am, don't worry about that.

He couldn't reconsider it after he was already fucking dead. He tried to make Reimi turn around in the forbidden alleyway.
Would've been better off, if his father had just beaten the literal shit out of him until he got a regular girlfriend and put that sexual energy to less destructive use.