Admit it. You think he’s a complete fucking imbecile don’t you...

Admit it. You think he’s a complete fucking imbecile don’t you? It’s okay to like him because he supports the same things you do. But why won’t you admit he is an incompetent manchild?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1094150607&feature=iv&src_vid=mxf1XmVZ9qY&v=305-erOr3jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I voted for him
>very disappointed
Inb4 ctr shill
Nu pol is a bunch of faggot highschoolers

>7 more years of posts like this

Totally fucking worth it

Lol you wish. Republicans are itching to replace him with somebody who doesn’t have their head all the way to their ass next election.

>que Hillary landslide theme song

Your prognostication skills are shit m8

>Haha look guys Trump is such a fucking idiot haha

Why does everyone believe this meme? He's got billions of dollars in property and businesses and managed to become president of the United States during one of its most corrupt times.

I'm as well educated as any other critic and I read a shit ton of books and I'm nowhere near as successful.

what exactly is this comic trying to say

Cry more leftist commie faggot. The more you whine, the better my day gets. I live for your pain

Liberals can't meme or come up with a convincing punchline.

It's a pro-trump comic, fucking retard

I voted for the chaos candidate, I got the chaos candidate. Not disappointed at all.

Nah not really, your wrong at guessing again fuckboi.

No, and fake ur faggotry to reddit

Competent* Manchild

>complete idiot
>is extremely rich and famous
>also the President of the United States

Wow, it all makes sense now

yes, he's a complete retard, and a narcissist damaged by being new money from the wrong borough
good thread

Yes but I don't care. He'll get the job done. He's more qualified than Mr. Community Organizer too.

>Hillary Clinton
>is extremely rich and famous
>also former President of the United states

Wow you're a fucking idiot.

Lel. It’s already been proven he got way more than a million dollars from his dad. Yes, he did it by himself without any advisors or paid help. Is it hard to believe there are retarded rich trust fund babies out there? You were duped by one. If you took the ~20 million in 1970s/80s money trump recieved from his father and put it all in a mutual fund or reliable blue chip stocks he would have made the same returns without making a mockery of himself.

>libtards actually believe everything they read from occupydemocrats
Sad!

owned

That it's retarded to call Trump stupid considering he turned a million dollars into a business empire.

I know ,run Mcain Romney again ,that'll get Nationalists off the couch

>Hillary Clinton
>also former President of the United states

lmao what a fucking dumbass

Just how hard of a bargain does Robert Mueller drive? He handed what initially appeared to be a sweetheart deal to Michael Flynn, and in exchange Flynn agreed to provide evidence to incriminate Donald Trump, Jared Kushner, and other key players in the Trump-Russia scandal. But the details of that plea deal are now surfacing, and what’s stunning is just how little Mueller ended up giving Flynn when it comes down to it. This is nothing short of brutal.

Legal experts dissected the Flynn plea deal during Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show on Friday night, and I’ll spare you the legalese and boil it down to three points for you. First: Flynn’s deal only grants him leniency on the charge of lying to the FBI. If Mueller doesn’t end up liking what he sees going forward, he can still charge Flynn with other crimes. Second: Mueller now officially owns Flynn. He can make him wear a wire, or dress up like a chicken. The third bullet point is the most astounding one.

>leftists think they can meme
You guys still don’t get it, do you? There’s nothing captivating or unique about you image, m8. It’s just a pic with text on it.

wut

Weird, every republican i know loves Trump but hates congress.

>Is it hard to believe there are retarded rich trust fund babies out there?
There is a massive difference between investing money and running an international business. Any retard can put money into stocks, yet some of the smartest people on the planet go bankrupt because of failing business. Trump went to the most successful business school in America, and went on to have his name put on billion dollar towers across the planet, and then went on to defeat the "Single most qualified candidate to ever run for president" while spending less than half of what she spent. Calling him retarded is even more retarded than you think he is.

lol. So true.

Trump actually declared bankruptcy after receiving that "small loan". His current wealth is the result of the inheritance he recieved from his father.

Nigger, see . Stop posting your shit.

Why would a WN vote 4 the Magic Mulatto twice? Think about it.

Clinton was president, but hey probably don't teach that in the UK. You better crawl back and hide under May's skirt.

>Doing everything he said he would
>Incompetent
Tears more.

Warren Buffet, Ray Crock, and Bill Gates have also "declared bankruptcy." 4 bankruptcies out of over 500 businesses is fuck all.

>liberals can't meme
I've got a truckload, son

I feel the same way

Whatever burns this turd-world overpriced outhouse faster, I say.

Infact, Trump has never declared chapter 7 bankruptcy which liquidates the business. Only chapter 11 which is for reorganizing the business.

what did pence do besides be a religious anchor for evangelicals

Wut? Even paxked w/ gs neocohens?

He means the comic strip is mocking the meme that Trump is a stupid billionaire who got lucky.

You retard.

>running an international business.
His business is getting paid to slap his name on other people’s property while he doesn’t actually run them or have any say in those how those companies are ran. Most things he tries to do himself ends up failing: Taj Mahal, trump steaks, trump university, etc. The one thing he did well was turning his name into a brand almost as if it’s a commodity. If he didn’t come from a wealthy family he would have never gotten into wharton and would be a nobody right now without a doubt. Either he was smarter before and his old age is causing him to become senile and act like a manchild with the mental capacity of a 5th grader, or he was always this retarded.

people who specialize in a given area of expertise to the exclusion of everything else tend to come up lacking

Man you sound like a complete idiot

getting shit done in spite of congress and courts setting stumbling blocks on his path to making america great again

Trump is continually being monitored by the best doctors in the US. He's healthy as a horse, but dems still can't get over the fact that they lost. Sad, only 7 more years of winning to go!

why can you not into meme?

The majority of businesses fail.

>The one thing he did well was turning his name into a brand almost as if it’s a commodity.
The vast majority of people on the planet couldn't do this let alone make billions.

fast-talking huckster happened to be in the right place at the right time to take advantage of populist anger that his opponent wasn't remotely interested in

>He's got billions of dollars in property and businesses and managed to become president of the United States during one of its most corrupt times.

dude. money + corruption = more money/power

you answered your own question

There was little obama could do to oppose the Wolfowitz/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Bush /etc/ad nauseum. .. So why did Izzy h8 him so much?

The media has tantrums over his twitter because he's a marketing mastermind. Only people who understand the games media plays fully understand his skill. They really hate that he has access to such a large audience. If he wasn't so effective they wouldn't care.

the BEST doctors, believe me, folks

yeah, her husband. I didn't realize that we had Melania as president right now, gee wizz

Can you tell me what exactly you have been winning besides the election? Something other than trump being le epic trole!

I think he views the world as a joke and plays a character. Don't forget the 'imbecile' won the election by noticing a voting block that everyone else ignored.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He preprared for this his whole life.

what more should he do? You just described his whole job.

you mean since 2011

Stopping the onslaught of democrat stupidity by voting them out is a win you know. Hope you realize people will only vote more republicans in until they get what they want.

on the contrary, i think he's very intelligent. he is more articulate when he is younger, and now i think he missteps sometimes when speaking, but it seems like a kind of typical New Yorker way of talking.

great, hope you're rich, so you can take advantage of those tax cuts

How is corrupted, stupid? He’s been in the public eye for 40 years and they haven’t found a spec of dirt on him.

He is just as dumb as the american public but he is smart enough to make billions.

Undoing everything Obummer did, for one. Dow has never been higher and jobs are back in the US. Strong economy!

>why won’t you admit he is an incompetent manchild?
We all know this. 90% of the fun is how bad he's fucking everything up

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Since the 80's sweetheart.

obama roasted him so hard at that dinner that Trump still feels it when he sits down

because the vast majority aren't con-men who sell literally nothing by pretending it's valuable.

how can you think that's a positive thing? the skill he has honed his entire life is bluffing to fools.

He's just talking like that so people can understand him. He could use the business lingo but then no one would understand. I trust him 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc

I'm a liberal who hates Trump but I definitely want him to stay in office for 4 years. Every day he embarrasses himself further and becomes more of a laughingstock, one humiliating thing after another. His own party that controls the entire government is embarrassed of him and won't work with him on anything.

But please don't let him get impeached/resign where batshit Mike Pence might actually be able to get some of his legislation passed. He'll probably give the state of the union address bringing out his wife (who he calls mother) dressed in a dominatrix outfit and fucking him up the ass while he gives the speech

immigration down, TPP dead, Paris Accord dead, Taxes going down, ICE unshackled, Wall prototypes in final phase of testing, Deportation courts packed 5 years into the future, SCOTUS, Blue collar wages up over 30%, Economy booming, just to name a few.
Literally since the 80s.
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1094150607&feature=iv&src_vid=mxf1XmVZ9qY&v=305-erOr3jk

>so that peopel can understand him

>“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

based trump

Yeah well how would you feel if a black man talked to you like that? I'm not one to just let go of these things either.

>exist
>get wrapped up into all of the conspiracies
i dunno i'd hope there was a better narrative for why he's in that image

Legislation is already getting passed, cuck boy. Maybe you should go back to watching trevor noah. This board, as retarded as it is, is still a bit too fast paced for you.

All these Trump shills

Not gonna lie, former Trump hater here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump win and win. But in all seriousness we should let this guy get some the nuclear codes.

Trump reaped what he sowed that night

Yeah man we’re experiencing an economic boom which was already starting before trump was even in office. It has potential to turn into a bubble which is why the fed is working on raising interest rates. Probably would have happened with or without Trump/Obama.

Kamoulox.

you're so incredibly fucking blind it hurts.

but anything i say at this point will be met with alex jones levels of denials and conspiracies, so why even bother.

Of course he is, but he's funny and it's fun to call him based and God-Emperor. Only retarded Americans think he isn't being handheld through the presidency by his advisors.

Even discounting above, he's still better than Hillary.

what legislation has trump gotten passed

>try to turn launching an enemy's success into an own
barry sure showed the orange
kind of explains barry's foreign policy too

>muh con-men
Nice talking point there. I don't really care about hurt feelings over the way Trump handled his business. I support him simply because he was the closest thing to a nationalist that had a chance at winning. And so far, he's done a pretty good job.

this one is amusing. not sure it's from the left

>think he isn't being handheld through the presidency by his advisors.
isnt every American president? if they pick and choose advisors most ideologically in line with them, but with more know how, how is that a problem

Name one thing that’s crooked about him?

who gives a FUCK what he means you arrogant cumskin. he was wrong, just get over it sweetheart.