Is he /ourguy/?

>tried and convicted for attempting to genocide musdslimes
>would rather an hero then serve a ((fair sentence)) for a ((((((crime))))))
How the fuck could he not be /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/armed-with-assault-rifle-pierce-man-prepares-to-battle-lizard-people?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

He should have shot the Clintons before signing out

He is 100% /ourguy/. I wish I could be like him. I'm half serbian, so he's essentially my kind.

I didn't know Ron Pearlman was a war criminal. Guess that's why they're remaking Hellboy.

hello newfag

A truly manly and honorable way to go. Shotgun, pistol, jumping, etc are all lame.

Serbian who drank poison. Saved Serbian minorities in Bosnian areas from being massacred further with a counter massacre. He's an war hero.

I'm 1/388223 serbian i am basically croatian, my ancestor ;)

He didn't try to genocide Muslims, you fucking useless idiots. I hope you all fucking die for believing the MSM narrative that he is a war criminal. It doesn't help when faggots like you are saying how "based" he is for something he didn't fucking do.

I'm taking solace in knowing that you will die alone, perhaps even by your own hand.

this is /ourguy/:

komonews.com/news/local/armed-with-assault-rifle-pierce-man-prepares-to-battle-lizard-people?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

>being this new

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Your opinion >>>>>>> trash

>MAH BOI, BEING A GENERAL AT THE HAGUE IS WHAT ALL TRUE WAR HEROES STRIVE FOR

Did you see the shakiness in his hands tho? I worry that his conviction wasn't truly there.

The only thing that's trash here is the namefag ITT who unfortunately wasn't thrown in a dumpster 15 years ago as a fetus.

How many shitskins have you killed today, leaf?

Thought so. Go back to getting a blowjob from your dog while your bull plows your wife.

I was making a joke how his photo looks like the cdi Zelda King, not actually making a judgement

>Shakiness in hands

He followed through. That's all the conviction anyone needs.

You're fucking embarrassing. Get out of my country.

>hurr durr it's just bantz lulz
Sure thing, Achmed.

>Serbian
kys he's croat not a s*rb dog