So this is basically Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXjqTyQuq4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bashes a country while hiding his country of origin with a meme flag.

>my mutt thread just got deleted
Fucking mods

Nice fallout meme, you should also make that one for Belorussians and Ukrainians.

Whites wen't extinct in 1945.

Ukraine? And don't you dare insult based potato king of Belarus.

OH NO NO

Daily reminder America is 3.8% Nordic while Europe is 3.5% Nordic

Americans and Germans on Sup Forums seem to get along well enough. Maybe the problem is with jew shills hiding behind memeflags.

>thinking emoji
You best be ready for some 56% face spam

Looks like Destiny t.b.h.

If only Sup Forums boys were cute ...sigh

Reminder that USA has 196 million non-Hispanic whites, more than any two European countries combined, and that mutts are only 3% of the population. I do agree that they are disgusting however.

Nuclear fallout survivors with superhuman abilities are based.

My father is german and my mother is russian. I look nothing like a nigger.

43.33% Crow-magnum and proud.

>Americans and Germans on Sup Forums seem to get along well enough.
That's probably true enough, but when the knives come out, holy fuck.

>talking to american couple in london on their euro trip
>said they weren't sure about even visiting london
>i ask 'because the weather and food'?
>they say 'we thought london would be pretty boring with nothing to do.
>'why would you think there would be nothing to do in a big city like london?'
>'in the movies it doesn't look like a big city because it always shows big ben and not sky scrapers'

They were nice people but fucking hell.

Isn't this cute?

You’d be shocked to realize how common it Is for Americans to have ADHD and Autism.

There's a shit ton to do in London and I've only gone once so far

I have never been, is it full of Mehmets?

What can you expect from anybody who spends their entire life eating up shitty Hollywood culture?

I take your meme as a token of disrespect. my great great-grandfather was the indian chieftain, Chief Sharts-in-mart

I can't believe that mutt bullshit triggers people.
youtube.com/watch?v=YXjqTyQuq4w

>>Bashes a country while hiding his country of origin with a meme flag.
it's not a meme, it's my actual ideology

You are hiding behind a Pepsi flag, don't you think this is hypocritical?

Yo Stefan can I join ur cult?

It is a meme made popular by memeballs.

t. hot dog condiments.

stephan? I barely visit pol, is this an inside joke? I'm sorry I don't like the government infringing on...

>'muh rites'

Try again, Paki.

North Dakota is particularly well.

HahahahahahHHHHHHHHHHaahhahahahahahahah

Oh man, you're serious

Bwahahahahhahahahahahha

America is exporting its best.

No one except Shaun King

All meme threads aren’t politics, hence they belong on /bant/.

Show your real country then fagot.

Is he where the actual 56% face comes from? Or is he just a living embodiment of it? Who is this mystery mutt?

American face
>MFW

>mfw my "Le 56% Royalty" OC on other computer
fug

Other way around. I never see Americans calling Europe non-white but always see euros with the mutt meme.

>I'm white
No, you're not. This is what white looks like. Australians are the last vestiges of the pure Aryan race.

My pepe thread was deleted. This traitor mod invasion is annoying!

No. Le 56% is like a year and a half old. It has been experiencing a meme renaissance lately thanks to Sup Forums.

These r*dditor mudskins need to go back.

you mean pol amerimutts

You are 17% responsible for why this meme exists in the first place.

How is this supposed to be upsetting if I'm not Mexican?

I want white people of all regions to unite and reverse the degeneracy that has plagued or civilization. The Jews have monopolized trading, entertainment, and vices. The Jews have propagated these things in such a way that they have made them unnecessary necessities, they're subverted the minds of them our young into the vile and self hating meek people they are today. They've flipped the natural order of existence. We now work and support the very people that wish for our extinction, we cater to a horde of mongrels that want to displace whites from the very cities and towns whites built for themselves. White do this in fear of being bigots, they throw away the future they've built for their children to save face from a rabid minority. What is not told us that whites are a global minority and our future is fleeting. That's the trick. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Sup Forums was better before you got here. Fuck off back to plebbit, or go circle jerk on Sup Forums or/bant/

We need to bring back the 'I have your back and you have mine' meme

Sorry dude but Europe is sick of a 54% white country telling people who is white and who isn't.

Hang all the nazi larpers in your country and we are in. They bring the biggest division and are actively subverting our goals with shit optics and shit ideology. Jews succeeded because they worked together.

get in here!!!!

Kek

Sup Forums is black ppl larping as whites and /r/blackpeopletwitter is white people larping as niggers

Ccitations? I need this for future anti-shitposting purposes

>complains about division
>with a divisive comment

I am nearly the last of my kind in a country of ferel niggers.
What you just did was created divide.
>le 54%
> county
> Nazi larpers
This is division that you are creating. If whites are to survive this kind of thought needs to stop.
These are kamphy tier divide and distract techniques.

I suspect that you are an actual user, not a remnant of a raid or some outside manipulator. I am pleading with you to stop the division. Stop playing the part they want you to play. Everyone knows what has to be done and the time to unite is closing in fast.

He's calling for a nazi-larper holocaust as they ruin progress for the rest of us. The only reason you'd be opposed to this is if you're a larper yourself.

Pay no attention to shills and post facts

>ginger
>white

She is infertile, they will need a surrogate.

nice hand freckles, queer.

>don't hit your children and raise them properly instead
>cult

>Pepsi flag

Everything is a meme. Connunism is a meme, capitalism is a meme, liberalism is a meme, etc.

What if memes are a meme and memes being memes is a meme of a meme?

Now that's just autism.

Show your wares merchant or leave.

This reminds me of a pun a made years ago, Squid pro Crow.

Who are the niggers that keep replying to this obvious bait, these forced memes, and the butthurt Turkroach shills spamming these threads? The ONLY way to kill low quality threads is not to post in them, but you all must be niggers because you don't have the impulse control to stop yourselves. Stop replying, stop helping shills rin the board.

Boohoohoo :(

Did someone hurt your fee fee?

You just posted with an image and bumped the thread. Tell me, do you think this helps your cause?

I agree user but you have to be smarter than that. What happens to roaches in the spot light? They scatter. Sage your post and stop being a fagget