"Hello user! From today onwards I'll government assigned boyfriend and financial provider...

>"Hello user! From today onwards I'll government assigned boyfriend and financial provider. How about we cuddle and get to know each other a bit? or go out for a movie and dinner? I'll be buying of course"

How do you react.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3blmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least it isn't a nigger.

The government puts black people in jail not into people's homes.

Tell him i'm not some faggot commie and blast his shit hole brains onto the wall

Love it

I'm not gay...just aroused.

You've obviously never been to Europe.

So I can refuse sex and still take his faggot money?

>big strong powerful and loving alpha to take care of me

The temptation to let him do what he does and love him back might be very, very difficult. Is this how women used to feel? Why did they give this up?

Tell him to fuck off. If he doesn't, choke him unconscious and take a quick vote on whether he lives or has a "fishing accident".

no way fag

The denial in this thread is obvious.

Face it, guys...

We are all semi-erect thinking of laying in his nook, fondling his balls, which are like eggs, and while all that hairy muscle gut chest and shoulders drive us wild we suck on his nearest nipple while his heavy arm rests across our backs as he squeezes out ass cheeks with his meaty, spectacular hands and edges a thick as sausage finger up our bottoms.

You'll have to put out eventually.
>killing a government service worker

It would be very strange but there are worse things.

Gay sex is masculine as hell. No women and their bullshit, just two dudes having consensual sex with each other. It's probably the manliest thing you can do. Two men engaging in the most personal act with each other, a brotherhood.

thought Canada didn't like slavery?

The bants are why I stay
>pic related

kek it's like cattle mating, except the government is my fucking daddy

I never get tired of this joke.

>boy
>financial provider
Not in my America.

Say farewell to your last restful sleep, ever.

What's our monthly budget?
How much do I get to rub your belly?

wow hopefully hes got a giant cock and balls

i mean - OH NO

Being gay used to be the most masculine thing before the LGBT community ruined it. Why do yo think people like Freddie Mercury were so High-T compared to nu-gays.

how many hernia surgeries do you think he's had this year alone?

>Costa Rica
>thinking you wont be his bitch like you are america's

Stop making me feel sad about things I'll never have O.P.

go fishin', have some gay buttsex, drink a few beers...

never. Theirs something so alluring but yet comforting about giant men.

ITT: FAGGOTS

Yea, as a gay man, those hyper flamboyant twats really piss me off. We know that's not your real voice and you don't naturally walk like that. stop it.

Now the degenerates are turning on gay men for only being attracted to masculine men and not mentally ill weirdos.

archive.is/3blmM

>An incredible 71% of those surveyed say they’ve been turned off by signs of femininity in a man. Clearly it isn’t just mainstream society that is repulsed by femininity – gay men are too.

Wow! you're a big fella. I hope that doesn't get in the way when you bottom for me bitch.
Let's go watch a UFC match.

By paying less taxes, leaf. By paying less taxes and small arms fire.

this
also this

this

>I'll government assigned boyfriend and financial provider

Sounds awesome, bro. Just a heads up, I am a top.

hahaha good thread :)

Will you stick your penis in my anus first?

Please blow up into twinkbeargate or some shit.

It's the best thread

>his balls, which are like eggs
his balls, which are like two ripe mangoes in a supermarket plastic sack

ftfy

crush me between your thighs until i pass out
>thanks

Sure but only if you never cut again. Just keep on stacking on more muscle and fat please.
Hot.

Being gay seems fine, right up until the touching part. What is so bad about a guy that enjoys the same things as you do and wants to spend time with you? A friend?
Not a boy friend though.

>government approved boyfriends
Why don't they do this? Outsource gibs to wealthy spergs. It'd reduce the burden on taxpayers, boost white birthrates and strengthen the family simultaneously.

Nice bants 54%

Probably say hell no, anyone that big is going to have really weak joints, especially knees
Dont think because someone is bigger than you, you cant outsmart them, plus he probably moves like a retarded elephant
> doesnt help that im 6'1 and 210lbs
> I aint about to get my ass diddled