Kebab to be banned in the EU

Refugees are about to be btfo aren't they

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/street-food-vendors-up-in-arms-over-possible-eu-kebab-ban/2017/12/01/46a1ca5e-d67a-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF I love the EU now

memes become reality

This will change Londoners minds about brexit

can't believe the eu is so racist to ban muslims using the phrase kebab to dehumanize them

It's a start

I think the issue may be that goat isn't raised enough in the UK and that it will lead to a shortage of the animal. Most Kebab meat from the ME uses goats or other livestock aside from cattle or poultry.

Remove kebab literally

>ever buying diseased rat meat or anything else ever from a foreigner supporting them financially in white countries

shiggy diggy

There’s not enough goats for fucking and eating.

lmao cant ban my kebobs now fritz

Well...got to give it to the EU, their ratings will finally increase

in unrelated news, I had my first Burrito today. was amazing. i had beef and black beans with black rice and avocado and tomato with chipolate sauce.

life changing.
fuck non-whites though- gas them.

No, the issue is that the phosphates used in it have been linked to cardiovascular disease.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/street-food-vendors-up-in-arms-over-possible-eu-kebab-ban/2017/12/01/46a1ca5e-d67a-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html

>be European

>Eat cheese and cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

>Try to ban phosphates in meat because you're worried about cardiovascular disease.

Really makes you think.

Praise kek

I eat meat every day, breakfast lunch and dinner
Fuck off nigger

I can't even imagine

Naw they don't need to do that, you really wanna fuck with food vendors, suspend every one that fails a random health inspection

For real though, what in the fuck is a schwarma and what's a doner kebab?

Fuck that nasty food and the unwashed fuckers who serve it.

Literally removing kebab
Based Europoors

You have an incredibly poor understanding of the roots of cardiovascular disease.

It's embarrassing.

No big deal. It's not like there aren't a million other shit-tier, garbage foods to be consumed throughout Europe. Nothing to see here.

You had Tex-Mex faggot.

I think Schwarma is the sandwich that the Kebab meat is put in

>import kebab to be able to remove kebab

glorious

this is not true, it's literally fake news