Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

YAME-YAMEROOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1nctykYmkNwd4qwr2RkOrLxq1E6SgTvJ_VaKsHVVINIQ/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to MARRY Marika.

Also new chapter:
docs.google.com/document/d/1nctykYmkNwd4qwr2RkOrLxq1E6SgTvJ_VaKsHVVINIQ/edit

Her smile and optimism:Forcefully restored.

>So what kind of weapon did she have? Dark Cutie saw the weapon. The weapon that slammed the fox beast away. That weapon was…

>…A Fire Extinguisher!?

How many chapters in Queens?

I have never hated Puk Puck as much as that moment.

I hope she dies horribly

Everyyear I'm Shufflin.

>Uluru is just being a little mischievous
What a bitch

Daily reminder that SW is a cuplet.

Daily reminder that Cranberry has the most FLATT butt of the show

New year reminder.

nice thumbnail dude

So Pile was coordinating with Deluge and Dark Cutie to plan an attack on the mannor, using Mana as bait right?

She's about to get some trigonometry lessons forced on her.

I didn't know it was a thumbnail until after I uploaded it. Oh well

Poor SW was suffering PTSD from Alice when Uluru said that she was a magical girl of justice.

Fuck Fuk Fuck.

Snow White

“Are you in distress? I’ll take care of everything!”

Puk’s a good friend of Koyuki, Puk Puck really is!

Recently, the Three Sages made a big mess playing a game of tag!

I’ve been a Magical Girl since long before I can remember, so I thought I’d take a break after all that chaos.

Then I met this girl! This white Magical Girl, oh, she was in such a hurry, wonder what all the fuss is about? She should calm down…. Eh?

What’s that? The White Magical Girl is actually Koyuki-Chan? WOW, WHO WOULD’VE GUESSED!?

What’s that, Koyuki? You’re sooo busy with Magical Girl work that your real life’s all messed up? Aww, poor girl. You doing bad at school?

Oh, that’s right! This year Koyuki’s going to college, right? My, you’re a big girl now!

Don’t worry, let your best friend Puk Puck handle everything! I know what’s best, and I’ll teach ya a bunch of stuff!

Koyuki was so happy that Puk came along, all her troubles disappered instantly! After all, she just wanted a friend right?

Don’t worry, Koyuki! Puk’s got your back!

Next time on Magical Girl Raising Project! “College Tutor Puk Puck!”

Episode 1 – “Puk Puck helps with college!” Leave all the trigonometry stuff to me, okay Koyuki?

>“I never gave myself that title! People started calling me that! I allowed it, but I never
asked for that.”

Why can't Snow White ever get to be happy? And being puk'd does not count

Please stop fighting about the whole thing.. Please trust me, I'll protect you from meanie thing. Only our friendship will save you from sadness. Stop thinking about complicated thing, and embrace my love. The closer we are, the happier you will be. I am Puk Puck.. Can we become friend?

I really really want Uluru to survive all this shit and being the reason why Puk Puck's keikaku fails horribly.

10 I believe.

She could have had it with Marika, but now SW's fate is to be Puk Puck's genital mositurizer.

I'm a little confused as to what exactly happened in that last scene. Mana was at the gate talking to Puck's gatekeeper, and then shit hit the fan, but I'm not sure how.

It seems like literally every not Puk'd character of the volume is against her, even Deluge

And by people, she means Pythie.

Fucking Pythie; I want to see a sidestory about her trial, just to see how many times she referred to her as Magical Girl Hunter, and how pissed Snow White got about it.

What would happen to Snow if Pythie poked her with the mindrape sword while she was being Puk'd?

HIT ME WITH THAT REMIX!

>but I'm not sure how.
Mana keep asking questions till the gatekeepers were fed up with her and then Uluru used her weapon to hit one of the gatekeepers which can be translated as violence against her so everyone from the Pfle team had a reason to kick their asses, save Uluru, and use the event as a proof of a crime against the Puk Puck faction.

Uluru escaped with MGs hot on her trail. Mana grabbed her and fled just as Dark QT, Deluge and the Demon Army came to cover them.

I think what happened is Mana was threatened by some girls from PP's faction, the cane one and the sword one, and then Deluge and Dark Cutie appeared and kicked their asses

SW would obey the sword but still love Puk Puck

>ripple manipulated by frederica in the previous book
>snow white manipulated by fuckpuk in the current book
This is getting boring now

*Flat wood sound in the distance*

Oh I got it; it was Uluru who knocked over the girl Mana was talking to

Uluru is the real hero of QUEENS, praise her.

Its like pottery, user, it rhymes.

Now they have a mutual understanding.

>I’m not going to tell you some sappy lie. If you don’t want to be the Magical Girl that I believe you are, then I’m going to do it for you. My sisters are dead. Your friend is being manipulated. Whoever’s at the top of that ladder is going to pay. I’m not going to forgive them.
Uluru a best. This whole scene was great, I don't think we've seen Snow White get this emotional in a while, especially not angry. Other than that Pfle annoying Mana in the car was also great, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest will play out now that Mana and Uluru are teamed up.

>Girls survive all that shit of Unmarked
>Both of them get into separated arcs that are part of the plot of the same person
>Both of them get used as pawns by a large faction
Pottery indeed.

Same here, QUEENS is shaping out to be the best arc of them all.

REMOVE PUK PUCK!

FUUUCCCCCKKKKK!

Puck’s praise entered her mind. Snow White felt pleasure washing over her. Every word
of praise that Puk Puck spoke made her…
…Happy.
She was happy…
Praise me more…
She wanted Puk Puck to say good things about her. For some reason, Puck’s praises
were something she never realized she wanted.

YAMEROOOOOOO

Don't lie, tell me what make you cry my dear friend. Everything will be fine and we will have fun too!

Don't know, Wedin's promises were stronger than Pukin's sword

How on earth did Shadow Gale survive dealing with Pfle her entire life? She must have the tolerance of a saint to not snap and go crazy.

Her pranking was off the charts this chapter. About to choke a bitch.

Who knew friendship could be so horrifying.

It's been a while since we had a real villain, I mean, the only ones were GH and Fav.

So if I got my factions right, Deluge, BBC, Dark Cutie, Glassianne, Pfle, CQ Angel Hammer, Lethe, Mana, and Uluru are all allied against PP's faction?

SHE GAVE US THE HEALING THAT WE'VE BEEN ASKING FOR BUT NOT LIKE THIS

NOT LIKE THIS

Don't forget Pukin.

But agreed, Puk Puck is a fantastic villain right now.

PLS NO! NO MORE FRIENDSHIPS!

>there are anons in this thread that didn't get to read the latest chapter in 2016
West coast best coast!

Are the Osk girls officially allied with them? There was Uluru hearing a voice in her head that I assume was CQ, but when did they actually team up?

It's all Ripple's fault.

Just finished the chapter.

wtf I hate puk puck now

And I couldn't really understand what was going on the fight, but from what I could gather the gatekeeper collapsed on Mana, then Dark Cutie and Deluge came to "help" her, and in that Uluru also appeared collapsed?

She is right you know, the floor is full of dirt and what is wrong with looking at a loli's undies?

>Pukin
>villain

What

Uluru attacked the gatekeeper while escaping and was being chased by 2 magical girls, she and Mana were about to be attacked when they were saved by Dark Cutie and Deluge

DONT SHOOT ME SNOW WHITE PLEASE NO I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG

Wedin's promises work on a deeper level than the sword. It's kind of like this:

Puk: Makes you love her and want to serve her, but does not force you to do anything

Pukin: Forces your mind to obey Pukin's orders

Wedin: Makes your mind incapable of performing or not performing certain actions

I feel bad for the poor fools who had to wait a whole extra year to read today's chapter.

No no, Uluru used her weapon to hit the gatekeeper.

>Another Magical Girl came from behind her. This one had her arms and legs completely covered in ice.

Haha, it's time for despair.

STOP PUK PUCK

Stop waifuposting Sonia.

Pukin a egoistical shit and you know it.

Not sure whether or not the alliance is official, knowing Deluge probably not, but we'll have to see in one of her POVs, which I'm assuming we'll get in the next chapter

All of her actions were that of justice, criminal scum.

Shit villain.

10/10

More like she bowled over into the gatekeeper and knocked them both into Mana

Because she wasn't a villain.
Shitposting won't bring your sister back, Mana. And your hair is ugly

I kinda want Puk Puck to end like the MC of Perfume.

In general the last part is really confusing, although I think I have it mostly sorted out. I guess that's just what happens when it's told from the point of view of a character who doesn't know anyone else.

My bad, she was shit.

>And your hair is ugly
Take that back right now.

Stop posting form Magical Girl hell Sonia

I think what happened is, Uluru was being chased by two of PP's soldiers when she ran into Mana and the gatekeeper and knocked the gatekeeper down, then Mana and Uluru were about to be attacked by the soldiers when Deluge and Dark Cutie saved them, since they now had legal reason to attack, being that attacking an examination division member is illegal

magical jew genocide best day of my life

Puk Puck's mind control is so easy to hate, I fuckin hate that trope.

Puk Puck might ruining New Year's Eve but Deluge,Dark QT,Uluru,Mana,Pfle and probably BBC are trying to save it.

God damn, I dislike her, but isn't that a bit too dark?

At least now SG has Clantail to bitch at about Pfle's shenanigans and sometimes crash at her house.

I want to serve Lady Puck forever!

What are characters that could kill a full power Puk Puck?
Only one I can think is Pukin because she'd alter her brain to not even be able to feel affection.

I wonder if BBC showing Shufflin as Deluge's deceased friends was training for her to take down Puk Puck. Like, she will give her a drug that makes her see Puk Puck as Ace of Spades, so no matter how much of her power Puk Puck uses, she will still end on Deluge's trident.

Will our unlikely heroes save 2017, tune in next time to find out

I think they aren't officially allied or else we'd probably hear Deluge bitching about it although if it is true we might hear Deluge bitch about it next chapter. I think it's more like they're working on a common goal but do it separately.

user please.
Tell me that last time something good happened.

Maybe Nokko.
Ace of Spades, since they won't feel a thing due to being a hivemind.
Nemurin/Keek due to dream/cyber world.
Tama would make Puk give up on her.
Sonia if she can disintegrate friendship waves.

Our new Unsung heroes indeed.

>isn't that a bit too dark?
No, it's a perfect ending for someone like her.

Just get a yandere Magical Girl.

This chapter is amazing. Pfle teased Mana so cute!!! and Fuk Fuck doing nothing wrong, she just want to be friend with Snow White.

How will Uluru feel about being saved by someone who killed one of her sisters?

Are there fish markets in the LoM?

>Fuk Fuck doing nothing wrong
I wonder who's behind this post.

Maybe.

Snow White stop posting

This is no place for Puk Puck sympathizers.

>Tama would make Puk give up on her.
Delete this

Dark QT and automatic tracking shadows
Pukin for willpower
Mao Pam could theoretically nuke the entire area without ever catching sight of her
Marika gets befriended and celebrates with fighting
Postarie with homing limos

>Pukin: Forces your mind to obey Pukin's orders
Her power alters the mind actually, which is technically different.

How does one defeat Puk Puck?

Cranberry mutes her voice and closes her eyes.

You become a jealous yandere and kill her, or you kill everyone and then her, or you just eat her.