I am fucking speechless

I am fucking speechless.
>((Google))

Are you implying that those people weren't mathematicians?

Yeah....

IN my diffy-que class, it was filled with blacks.

Ha! No... it was mostly whites with South East Asians cheating their asses off.

Einstein was not a mathematician.

maybe you should become a mathematician and then you can get ur name up there :^)

>WE

Katherine Johnson, literally a fucking clerk who did data entry for NASA, being rewritten into some kind of revolutionary physics genius before our eyes. If you think you know anything about history, I have bad news for you. They've probably been doing this shit for 2,000 years. Everything you think is historical fact is a fucking lie.

I was just thinking the other day: is the "racist south" just a meme? We all know that lynchings were a relative rarity, and even when they did happen, 1/3 of the 'victims' were white. And almost every single one of them was a criminal being given vigilante justice. Is the plight of the nigger just a complete fictional fabrication? We grew up on movies like Mississippi Burning and A Time to Kill, but how realistic is any of that shit? It's probably all fucking lies constructed to hide the ongoing black crime wave that's never stopped in 150 years.

Our kids will be writing papers about how cops were mercilessly slaughtering black boys in the early 2000s, and our grandchildren will be rolling their eyes about how primitive we were about killing trannies, or something like that. It'll all be bullshit, but the media will reinforce it until it's historical fact.

>welcome to our ejukayshun

Pretty math and physics arent far apart.

Please, list his achievements in math.
Pro tip: you wont

physics is an application of maths

Wuz

Sadly this

He who controls the past controls the present, he who controls the present controls the future.

My uni had to make us read that book about how these niggers basically made up the math for the space program,

Why is the education system raising nothing but cucks?

I put in "us mathematicians" and one of my results is Ted Kazyinski. What

>"mathematicians"
>second result google images
Wtf? Who the hell is this loser? He's not even white

It is ((Google)).
This guy is literally nothing.

this is actually getting ridiculous

he's actually one of the best mathematician to ever live. There's even a movie about him.

Wow America has some pretty shitty mathematicians

He begged Hilbert to create the mathematics necessary to describe his theories. I say his but a lot of what he is credited for in popular science is embellished. Gauss, Riemann, and Bolyia posited that the true geometry of space may be non-Euclidean a century prior.

I assume you searched for "American mathematicians." Google often tends to interpret "American" as short for "African Americans"

I meant to add, this is only true for positive things like scientist, inventor, doctor, etc.. Search for "American killer," and surprise, surprise, it's all white guys

What? No picture of Euler, or Gauss? Blasphemy.

Hey Jew. How are you doing tonight?

not to mention Lorentz and Poincare did all the mathematical groundwork for SR

What exactly are you upset about?

>Our kids will be writing papers about how cops were mercilessly slaughtering black boys in the early 2000s, and our grandchildren will be rolling their eyes about how primitive we were about killing trannies, or something like that. It'll all be bullshit, but the media will reinforce it until it's historical fact.

Not if we put a stop to it.
We need more coordinated attacks though. If you truth and question bomb people enough, you can inflict doubt in them. What is it they say about intelligent people and being plagued with doubt? it's something like that. They think enough about stuff until the point that they start to hesitate. I know from debating experience that if you truth/question bomb people enough and wreck them, they will start to not believe shit as much.
I know "left wing" people that have started to casually talk shit on the "lefty media".

This shit works mate. There's hope.

He was a pretty good mathematician before he became "better known for other work". (a paper referencing his mathematical work used this qoute as a footnote)

Well done, now search:
murderer
psychopath
rapist
idiot
moron

I think you get the pattern

Exactly. Most people I talk to think of FDR as some kind of demi-god, when in reality he caused the USA to recognize the USSR as a country and let trade take place, instead of letting it destroy itself. Then he completely fucked everything up, literally stole everyone's gold at his Jewish advisors' suggestion, embargoed the crap out of Japan and then used Hitler's pointless declaration of war to go total war in Europe. FDR was worse than even the worst possible Hitler, and definitely on a level with Stalin. There are even histories describing this, and people I've known in my life that experienced it and told me, yet there's always an agenda to rewrite history.

False.