What should be done about Israel?

Personally, I don't think we should get rid of it, at least we know where the Jews are and we can keep them there. Or we can move them to Madagascar but otherwise I don't want them moving to other nations and subverting them for centuries until they destroy us again.

Holocaust. Nuclear style.

But the US didn't fight Hitler to save the Jews from the Holocaust. None of the Allies fought for humanitarian causes.

>personally I don’t think we should get rid of it, just keep the Jews there hehe
>implying we shouldn’t just wipe them all the fuck out so we know they’re rotting in hell with their father, the Devil

Hmmm...

This.

This.
The Germans were the only ones doing that.

fpbp

The U.S. didn't even know about the fucking Holocaust or anything until after the war and much of it was largely fabricated or exaggerated by the Soviets.

>not knowing why (((we))) joined the war
not that the holocaust is real, they were persecuted tho
The globe will never be able to focus on how important an issue it is, so However they are exiled from the countries that care, be it sent to israel or into the depths of africa, I don't care, as long as the importance of the issue isn't forgotten
>Ideally gassed, israel given to muds

Canada and Australia fought to save the empire, wtf. Americans are cucks.

Deport all kikes to Israel and then do

Working on it.

Being serious.

Burn it with fire.

Send them home.

Nice try you slippery kike. The holohoax was fabricated and pushed onto the west after the war because people were quickly waking up to the fact that they had been tricked into helping the Soviet Jews take over Europe.

The only thing we will never forget is the satanic evil you spread through the world and the subsequent retaliation you justly receive (why do they persecute me so?).

11years ago we had a chance to vote this man into office and steer the right path. I gave him many shekels.
F

jews are keeping the mudslimes at bay

HAHA

From what, supposed kike land? who gives a fuck.

he's a kike, so he cares and want's the goyim to care too.

>Keeping the mudslimes at bay
>Starting wars in their countries, removing them from "the holy land", and sending them to western countries

Die you kike.