Can we get rid of Jews?

Can we get rid of Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Hitler couldn't do it then we don't have much hope

Americans? Not really. Boomers, Christ cucks and other mental midget filth are just fine being their servants and peons. It’s going to take Iran, Syria or some other middle eastern country to bite the bullet and wipe Israel the fuck out before any significant progress can be made in eliminating the Jew and undoing all the physical and spiritual damage he’s caused.

If we got rid of everyone who was a cuck of the bankers, the 7 billion folks the Bankers want to get rid of would be gone.

Wait.... Oh fucking gawd NO!

No.
Jews are the superior race.

no, but we can make them grovel.

Run satanist

You'd be nothing without us, Goyim.

Not until all whites stop larping as middle eastern jews and start worshiping the right (white, not jewish) Gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U

It would also help for the power to go out for a month or two.

Only through the cross and the swastika

>when a pagan starts talking

> cross and the swastika
Kek both of those are pagan symbols adopted by christfags, brainlet nigger lad

>kek
>brainlet
>nigger
>"you took our symbols"
>"we wuz kangz"

pagan

also pagan

Jesus wasn't a jew. He was a combination of the pagan myth of Odin (voluntarily) hanging upon a tree and the jews degenerate human sacrifice cult. Nothing demoralizes a people faster for military conquest in (the last 2,000 years of jew invasion; including their current muslim invasion) than telling them that you horrifically tortured and put to death their Patriarch (the protector of their people; even when it isn't true). If your Patriarch was slaughtered you better not resist either, because they will just murder you too...and then martyr cult 'christianity' is born and used to utterly decimate, financially and physically, the Indo-European people. Those jews sure have lived high on the blood sweat and tears of the Indo-European people for the last 2,000 years...look at how well they have brainwashed us not to even fight back or make a fucking peep out of line.

Yes

what are these? Oh! They're pagan.

We would be happy without you jude

We can only hope my friend

Thor the white god. Cool belt.

Eat.

I mean...the son of God was killed by them...

pagan as well

So you're saying jesus was and is the white mans patriarch? cool

The problem is not getting rid of them, the problem is preventing the vacuum from attracting something worse. But, yes. We can get rid of them.

FUCK YOU KIKE THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU DIRTY SCUM SUB-HUMAN FUCKS

Naw...think about it...Odin/Zeus...GZeus murdered...it isn't even clever.

There is nothing superior about satanic inbred turk rats larping as the chosen people.

Nice to see my fellow Canadians in the fight against ZOG.

I know someone who thinks that when we finally rid ourselves of them it will take 300 years for mankind to recover from the terrors that they have imposed on humanity.

Jesus was a real guy and he was a lot smarter and better than you faggot

Another shitty anti jew thread on pol

How original

>reddit spacing
Faggot detected

>we wuz jesus
Pagans are delusional.

Pagan genocide when?

IDK I'm pretty smart...

Promptly fuck off kike. Your kind has always been the ass end of debate throughout the ages. Perhaps even do humanity a favor for once and fuck off. God damn leech.

Nationalist jews in israel are fine

Duurrr reddit durrr faggot duuuurrr

More orginality. Do you check under your bed for Soros every night too? Maybe you guys should stop being pussies scared of jews all thw time. Hitler lost get over it sweetie ;)

Lemme guess...a jew wrote whatever you are quoting from...as the original semitic faggot race I am sure they would be #1 unbiased and #2 want to slander pagans anyway they could. We are the only people in the world who can challenge their 'supremacy' over the globe and kick their fucking asses...we have done it so many times before.

>citing liberal professors (half of them teaching at (((berkley))) CA) as a viable source

Slide thread.
Even if it wasn't, what kind of answer do you expect to receive?
Sage.
Fuck JIDF.
Stop falling for this dumb shit Sup Forums

Except Hitler isn't the only big boogy man you want everyone to believe. There's alot of other dictators throughout history that did more damage than Hitler. You undermine yoir own propaganda

Blah blah blah. Dont change the subject.