Sup Forums vs Mossad vs NSA

Sup Forums vs Mossad vs NSA

Who has the better hackers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgf7qpmJP5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, they have budgets in the billions of dollars, and we do this shit for fun.

And we are winning.

so why don't you tell me?

You are losing, idiot. They have control over your government and your media. You got Trump elected but he turned out to be one of them.

>You got Trump elected but he turned out to be one of them.

then why are they still trying to impeach him?

Show your flag Mahmoud

>Show your flag Mahmoud

that IS his flag.

I've heard Sup Forums has some amazing hackers. However the NSA has supercomputers and lots and lots of hacking software. Consequently, I don't think the NSA hackers have to be so talented.

>And we are winning.
No we're not. We're making a splash, but really the elite are not threatened by us at all. We're nothing compared to the shit they've already overcome to conquer the entire world in almost complete secrecy.

You think they're not here, brainwashing us the same way they've brainwashed everyone else? Just because we're redpilled on the jewish problem doesn't mean we're immune to 100% of their skills and their influence. They knew we'd be here, and plans were laid out for our coming before you were born. We're just another pawn for them to play to their advantage as much as possible

They have the power to impeach him but they won't because he's one of them. The media owners know this and are in on it. They are very well organized if you haven't figured out by now.
Why do you think I'm a mudslime?
What about Mossad?

>They have
I meant they themselves have the power. Just look at their numbers in the government.

you degenerates never disappoint

>mfw CIA NIGGERS aren't even mentioned...
How does it feel to be irrelevant now?

NSA has the best, no doubt about it.

however, they are also very likely infiltrated by Mossad Kikes, with others being Sup Forumslacks at heart. if I had to guess, I'd imagine more NSA hackers are sympathetic to Sup Forums than Mossad.

if you haven't caught on yet, the only thing Kikes are genuinely good at is deception. and the only reason they're naturally gifted in that department is because they lack souls.

Trump is /ourguy/ Chaim. I'm sorry to tell you think. But it's now December. There's enough news out to know he's BTFO of the kikes at every turn.

That's what you think.

NSA and Mossad wouldn't have any hackers if some Sup Forumsacks stopped moonlighting.

Which group has tracked shia lebouef globally like he was jason bourne just to steal his treehouse flag

Admiral Rodgers was the one to tell Trump after the election that Obama was spying on him.

Can you post some of those article?

Weaponized autism is stronger than NSA sheningans

Hey Kikeboy, it's obvious what you are doing.

1) Post thread to bait people into discussion
2) Prompt replies by asking questions
3) ...
4) Anudda Shoah

Mossad hands down. Now, I'm not very versed in this world but considering we have to beg mossad for exploits and methods and we hire/blackmail civilian hackers see above.

jokes on you faggot, we're linked with hitlers brain.

Hackers are overrated. Ability to influence society is more valuable and of the three we are GOD of this.

Social engineering is the most powerful tool of a hacker, or so I'm told via what media exist about the subject.

Can you explain what the top left one "Bannon urged..." have to do with anything? This means nothing.
I don't even know what you're trying to say.

Bannon is a zioinist shill

THIS
the fat faggot even spoke at the Zionist Awards

So why did Kushner block it? I thought that Kushner was the zionist shill.

He's not a zionist, that's just what the shills say because they know.

They know what?

That Kushner isn't Israel's ally.

We elected the president of the US in face of Mossad, the media, and both parties being against him. And we did it for free. I unironically believe that if Sup Forums set its mind to it we can start some major shit across the globe. Like what would happen if we launched a smear campaign against someone like the Saudis. We can easily make both sides call for blood.
Not that we should of course, i think its more interesting that we literally do shit to have a laugh 95% of the time and people including those in important positions feel legitimately threatened by us.

Yes he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=fgf7qpmJP5s
There is another video where Kushner Netanyahu tells Trump how long he has known Kushner and his family for and how deep and old Kushner's ties to Israel are.

Friendly reminder that people have literally gotten killed because of our shitposts.

>the elite are not threatened by us at all
And they absolutely shouldn't be, because Sup Forums has absolutely no power what so ever

Actions speak louder than words. we have 10 months of news to prove he's not. You kike shills regurgitate teh same 15 talking points and the same 5 pictures.

We have whatever power they think we have.

is that why you don't spend any time shilling here?

oh wait, you're a G*d damn liar

So you're saying that Bannon the neo nazi is a zionist shill and that Kushner a serious Jew with "old and deep" ties to Israel is not. Why did Bannon want to move the embassy?

No no no, we are powerless before the might of all these organizations

I run Arch Linux :^)

BECAUSE BANNON IS A ZIONIST SHILL

>running an OS makes you a hacker
explain the difference between the symbol table and global offset table then fucker.

Yes but what will moving the embassy achieve?
This makes no sense. He says Israel first but he's a white supremacist/ neo nai according to the media so what's the real threat?

Sup Forums. Mossad and NSA have Stockholmed agents that support it.

Sup Forums actually thinks that in 2017 we aren't just another psyop. Lel. Trump is kike puppet faggot Heil Hitler.

This. Fuck Trump. Heil Hitler.

>people

Sup Forums also killed transexua-
Oh, i see your point

Merchants have the technological advantage but /po/ has meme magick as a wild card so it might be a tie.

Fuck *Sup Forums. I keep making the same fucking mistake, fuck this keyboard.

I agree...two kids married to jews already...he has sold the American public down the river just like all the rest of them

They are the same entity

they're the same you dipshit

Isn't Kushner the unofficial US president, I saw him shaking hands pretty hard with Nutty tonight over the whole 'israel' land grab situation

Many Nazi's are jews

WTF how many of the people on Sup Forums are chatbots?

most of them

Beep boop I am a robot. Tranny or trap* thread? Both cost 0.02 shekels, please select option

Tranny [ ]
Trap [ ]

*Feminine penis costs extra

What about male penis?

>implying Sup Forums is not just one giant hive mind datamining matrix created by the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums

take it out of your mouth and stop shilling this thread

(C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Shilling\Male Penis) was not found.

Kys achmeds

Stop being Jewish you fucking faggot. Your flag tells me all I need to know. Half the flags in here are JIDF with aussie flags and meme flag kikes.

neck yourself retard
ive crushed you muslim scum that many times
you always flee when dealing with me

so whats your attempted argument here anyway?
let me dismantle it
let me guess its just some form of "ISRAEL REEEE"?

The mind has no firewall. The kind of hacker like Jose Delgado working for the CIA is the best and most lethal. Nowadays they're in almost every modern country. "About 100 dollars and locally sourced materials is all id need to take care of a small town" is what a PhD said.

how pathetic must you be?
once you know its me you legit run because you know you will be left with no way to respond even after you try
is it because you have no effective way to tarnish me?
kekd

bump