This sure was something

This sure was something.

>tfw they almost had a chance of starting over until they heard the radio

Aiko deserved better
Fuck everything about that story

Punpun changed/grew while she held on to the image of him back in grade school. At least their love stayed.

Hox ;-;

Aiko was dying anyway. Perhaps she would have died more peacefully, but her death was inevitable.

Good thing best girl won

They all fucking lost

Knowing the laws of America, Punpun could've gotten like parole at the most for self defense. What're the laws for self defense in Japan? Why were they so afraid of the police catching them since it was self defense

Its great

Everyone is Guilty in Japan. They have had like two people declared "Non-guilty" in the last decade. Their judiciary system or whatever is really fucked up.

>Asians actually looking asian in a manga

It's something minor but I actually appreciate it.

It's often the case in seinens which aren't about school

How many years has it been?

I thought the same thing when I finished reading it
they probably realised they weren't in the wrong but they just wanted to do whatever, couldn't be arsed to report to the police station and risk long as shit investigations

What did it say again? I dont remember

>looking for this cunt yea he killed a hoe

Yeah nah, fuck that whore. Literally cucked Punpun and made him raise the kid.

My only criticism of punpun is that whole pegasus cult side-plot that went absolutely nowhere.

What was the alternative?

Whatever do you mean? Its ending is pretty much the only purely positive thing to happen in the final third of the manga.

Abortion.

For Punpun.

>Literally cucked Punpun
He deserved it

Aiko committed premedited murder though

Is this any good? It seems very sad, is there some kind of lesson or morale or is it just anxious suffering

It's good but it's very hard to read, written in a very personal way.

It gets repetitive and starts to become some psuedo intellectual bullshit about 3/4 way through. If you can hack it,you might enjoy it

>starts to become some psuedo intellectual bullshit about 3/4 way through
There wasnt anything pseudo intellectual about it. I think its more that it requires a certain type of life experience to fully relate to

this

This part honestly killed me a little inside. It reminds me of the time i was with my ex, things became sour in such a personal level that this shit is relatable.