You can only post ITT if you're taller than Hitler

You can only post ITT if you're taller than Hitler.

I have a picture of myself from Niagara Falls, at the wax museum I was standing next to hitler doing the nazi salute, my mom took the picture. I was 15 back then and like a head taller than him

Wasn't he 5'9"?

6'3" masterrace

>tfw 5'5

Glad I'm not a soyboy like hitler

Man he was, I looked it up, maybe my memory is just bad or the was museum messed up

He was 5'7, not very hard breh

>tfw 5'11''

I just tell girls I'm 6 foot it's like a make or break thing it seems, either way unless they are amazons they don't question it thank fucking god

Posting on a lit thread.

Nig here, last measured at 185.4 cm

I'd rather talk to someone with the mental capacity to, at the very least, be able to rotate an image

Lol I'm 5'9" and my girlfriend's like 5'8". She doesn't give a shit, nor did the dozens of other girls who've like me over the years. It's not a "make or break" thing.

>You must be at least this short to start WWII.

It is more than you think, trust me. If you've only got an inch over her than you have must have plenty to compensate for it (which honestly isn't meant to be a penis joke), because in her eyes you're a manlet.

Which more power to you, I don't mean to slam you. But it's honestly a psychology thing, you being basically the same height makes them feel less secure and want to seek others unless you have huge things going against it (again, not meant to be a penis joke, although your slong may be huge and that would obviously help).

There are tons of studies on this, male height is of the utmost importance to women in seeking a long term mate.

confession. I measure 5ft11.5 but will say I'm 6ft.

I'm 6 foot and a quarter inch, but I say I'm 6 foot ;)

>mfw im the same height as the fuher. Their is hope

Sounds kinda autistic

Sounds like you haven't been with many women if you don't understand what height difference means so you may want to check your own autism there

Me too and former infj now infp

I'm gay so I have no fucking clue what women think desu they're insane you could be right for all I know, but then I guess I'd just be calling the women autistic and not your post :^)

You sound like Elliot Rodger man. Besides, I took her virginity :)

That makes sense overall. I’m 5’8” but have done remarkably well with women from college onward. Have tried to figure it out. I think it’s because I’m socially aware, hung, moderately attractive and professionally successful. Not larping, I have beat out professional athletes and other chads for women. It helps to have some coolness factor as well. Old now with family but still enjoy pol.

And here's the real kicker: humans gradually start to lose inches in their height as we age, usually starting around age 40 but some around 30.

Hitler was 14'88"