Where do you go to meet Conservative gay guys? I know the answer isn't "gay bars"...

Where do you go to meet Conservative gay guys? I know the answer isn't "gay bars". I'm pretty tired of always having my relationships, or attempts at them, fall to shit once they find out I don't vote Democrat. Plus, it'd be nice to have something in common with a dude other than "I fuck dudes". I had a friend who pretty much fit that description to a T, but I fucked that up.

tl;dr

>How do I find cute guys who wanna go to the firing range, watch Stargate and generally have a laugh at the extreme elements in the LGBT community

Pic unrelated. I just like Reagan.

In pedo rings

I dunno. I get the vibe that Singer and the rest of his crowd didn't vote for Trump.

you can meet through friends. I live in Toronto and have a few conservative gay friends. There are more than you think - just most aren't public about it. Try speaking openly about your views with your gay friends you might surprised. Homonationalist bf are best bfs

ronald reagan was a shit president

Holy shit Dennis Hastert has a laptop in federal prison.

>recently moved and all my gay friends lived some distance from me anyways

All my friends where I live now are straight dudes.

NEW TACTIC IS TO TRY TO LINK THE "ALT-RIGHT" TO HOMOSEXUALITY, PAY NO MIND TO FAGGOT SHILLS LIKE OP

I'm not "alt-right". Although, certain aspects of the very far left (The "we wuz kangz" guys, off the top of my head) do try and lump fags in with Neo-Nazis. I'm just a social conservative who wants nothing to do with the so-called "gay community" who just seem to advocate and encourage the worst behaviors and stereotypes that I can think of.

grindr?

It's a hook-up app. Not exactly the app you use for conversation. I can't say I've ever had any lasting conversation or anything off there. The last conversation I had on there revolved around how rough gays had it in "the current year".

hey now i know its not only a hook up app because i use it to find me some hot ass cd/ladyboy/trannys. and those uptight assholes(pun intended)bitch about not having a man who will take care of them and shit

>How do I find cute guys who wanna go to the firing range, watch Stargate and generally have a laugh at the extreme elements in the LGBT community
OP, I don't know if you'd really be happy with someone so shallow and boring. Don't get me wrong, mainstream Democrats are just as soulless and dull as mainstream Republicans. I just think that dismissing the "extreme" elements of the gay community with laughter is a mistake, because some of these people are very old and have incredibly interesting life stories to tell. Half the reason these sorts of "extreme" gays are so fucked up is because they lived through AIDS and the tumultous gay liberation era. Lots of history to dig through, lots of odd personalities.

>you can meet through friends

What happens if you have no friends?

Eh, I've dated shallow and boring. Part of that is definitely the age bracket I'm in. I'm not even that old (I'm only 26) and I've already done the sugar daddy thing, y'know. Honestly, I'd settle for someone I had anything in common with aside from sexuality. I'm not trying to be dismissive, I just don't have much in common with the really left-leaning gay guys.

>Where do you go to meet Conservative gay guys?

Find Milo's house, idk.

log cabin republicans

He only dates blacks. I'm not melinated, so I'm crossed off his list.

There's not a chapter in Missouri.

wtf are you doing in Missouri get out that shit state

>I've already done the sugar daddy thing

What's that like? I wasn't really suggesting that you date an older guy, just that you try talking to them no matter how loony they seem. I've never had the chance to meet one in person, but I would find it very interesting from a historian's point of view to talk to them about their past.

Use a time travel machine, go back to 1938 and go with your problem to your nearest Concentration Camp. They will take care of you.

It was alright. Not as exciting as I thought it'd be. The guy was cute, but that's all he was.

I moved here for work. It's alright. Aside from being a little dull, I don't mind it here.

>tfw sometimes the stuff I see online from various pride parades makes me wish Pence really would shock the gayness right outta me

I'm fine with fags as long as they don't molest Children and spread STD's into the straight gene pool, you don't fuck bi-guys right?

There are no conservative gays. There are only confused faggots and faggots larping as conservatives. If you were a conservative, you would not be a faggot. Basing your political identity solely on economic policy is nonsensical, you support a liberal/Marxist social agenda therefore you are a liberal/Marxist.

I mainly go for twinks and femboys. I don't think a lot of actually bi guys fall into that category.

Basing anyone's political identity solely on orientation is a mistake. I know a handful of gay guys who solely vote Democrat just because of their orientation. Sure, I support some policies that could be considered leftist, but I'd say the vast majority of my political ideals fall right of center.

We don't hang out in degenerate places, I recommend you the supermarket, gay right wing guys are easy to spot if you watch their shopping cart

.... Lots of whiskey and eggs?

agreed, hetero female but conservative (obvi Sup Forums poster) in Seattle... it's rare but definitely possible to casually meet like minded individuals by just going to bars...let alone actively seeking them out.

when you consider that the male gay population is such a small amount of the pop, hook up sites like Grindr become more of a Facebook type site.

it's a serious minority, it makes sense that they use the most popular gay site even if they're not looking for hook-ups

Supposedly "log cabin" republicans are mostly homosexuals.

I don't say this as a joke.
Your questions is more suited for that location.

reddit