Sup Forums's opinion on Shapiro and Yiannopoulos (OP does not support or hate neither of them but actually wants to see...

Sup Forums's opinion on Shapiro and Yiannopoulos (OP does not support or hate neither of them but actually wants to see your opinions)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

khazar milkies

Milo keeps waking those people most in need of waking up.

Shapiro has a hot sister, can be a whiny jew stereotype sometimes but makes good though repetitive arguments, was against Trump pre-election which was dumb but he is seems to have come home.

Milo was our queen untill Ben's sister.

Does Milo have a hot sister?

Kike snakes. The faggot is funny though and I want to fuck the manlet's sister.

>Yiannopolous
Great for mass triggerings
>Shapiro
Arrogant establishment kissup

Don't care for Milo, but I like Shapiro sometimes. He's just too jewy for me.

Shapiro Israel Firster needs to sell his Khazars sister milkers for us niggers

Jews trying to make themselves spokespeople for the New Right, which would allow them to divert its efforts and energy.

Both ignore clear and present dangers to Europeans/white people. Because they're Jews.

I want Milo to go back on Bill Maher's show and go after Maher himself. See how Maher handles that free speech.

Milo is flawed (being a fag) but is sincerely on our side.

Shapiro is the enemy not because hes a jew but because hes a conservatism inc nevetrump cuck.

milo is a faggot alt-lite, but he's useful for the entry-level redpills to the masses
ben shapiro is a kike, no exception

they are ok

Jews both
They want to destroy the white race because Jews hate everything beautiful

I would rather have Ben on Maher's show than Milo. Milo's made too much of his act about himself as shown on his previous appearance with Maher. Ben actually argues things more logically and with substance. Ben's a much better speaker and he can get his point across clearly and quickly. Milo's more of an act than he is a political commentator.

Both have good arguments but are not perfect. Judge them by their individual arguments, not how many "lliberal tears btfo" videos they have.

faggots

Milo is excellent as a redpiller, Ben Shapiro not so much.

I have never met a single Shapiro fan who was redpilled on race, and none of them have even been open minded towards race realism.

Milo is a gateway drug.

Shapiro is a dead end.

All Shapiro is, is a traditional conservative. He makes no arguments that are on the leading edge of anything, and he says nothing that is controversial to right-wingers. It's the same old regurgitated shit, just repackaged from a lolbertarian perspective.

Shapiro is no ally to the Right. The only loyalty he has is towards his checking account. I honestly think he is hurting our movement by sucking in viewers of alternative media that could have been viewing other things that are actually redpilling.

Can anyone help me out:

I agree with Milo more in terms of politics and trolling, but I find him kinda insufferable.

Ben is a neocon shill, but his political analysis is usually pretty on point.

they sent me down the rabbit hole, cant hate them

Kikes but they are good kikes. They are on our side.

FUCK TYOUTOU!

on our side against who?

Liberals

I like them both. Milo for the trolling and Ben for the level headed, realism and love watching him debate people.

An homosexial raped by pedo petjaps a pedo in parties too a kike whp commits incest

Moar

Milo is a butt-fucking cuckhold.
Benny is a typical neocon jew.

Both are terrible for America.

Who cares about red vs blue shit? Why are liberals any different than conservative?

I actually got a laugh out of how retardly funny this is.

Leftists, antifa, commies, undesirables, the MSM, libtards, hollywood, cuckservatives, anarchists, corrupt politicians, university snowflakes and immigrants.

Milo just self destructs

He chose Leslie Jones' ugliness as the hill he would die on. Also, what did he think was going to happen to him when he called a black CIA agent 'low iq' ?

I actively follow Shapiro

I don't avoid Milo, but I find his tactics predictable and uninteresting.

BONUS:I'm listening to Shapiro right now

Oh and democrats and welfare leeches. Fuck them.

>neocon shill,
>political analysis is usually pretty on point.

lol. His analysis is trash specifically because he is a neocon shill. e.g. he is against NN because he is a corporate shill and has no problem with comcast or time warner fucking yes. In the end he regurgitates the same "govt is evil" garbage which stops empowering people for using the govt for good.

I listen to Ben's podcast because he covers the day's events in more detail then any major new agency. He actually will explain court cases etc.

find out where it ends
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

They are both controlledop kikes just like Southern and Goldy and faggot ass PO probably
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk

>leaf

He has said he doesn't know enough about net neutrality but would pick against since that would be the free market position.

Well lets see
>One is a gay Jew that sucks nigger dick and gets his anus prolapsed by greasy black cock.
>The second is a Jew that dismantles retarded Jew arguments just to play both sides so the Jews ultimately control both concessions and restrictions.

So yeah, fuck them both.

>He has said he doesn't know enough about net neutrality but would pick against since that would be the free market position.

this is what i mean bout neocon shill. the guy it a total retard. I would think someone with a harvard degree would be smart enough to realize he doesn't know econ and brush up on intermediate concepts. Free market doesn't apply to ISPs because they are natural monopolies. Intermediate microecon makes the case for govt. regulation very clear.

LOOK AT THAT SCHNOZ

Shapiro: Undeniably one of the greatest intellectuals on the modern right but a bit full of himself
Milo: Loud, incoherent, non-conservative pedophile who needs to be split from the herd

This. Milo has a way of reaching those people in the back all his own.

shapiro comes off as a faggot(because he is). milo is really likeable.

One is a kike faggot who screams all day about "oy, I'm Jewish, they're oppressing me" whilst being a neocon corporatist. The other is Milo.
Milo maybe started out as a controlled opposition shill, but the fake red pills seem to inevitably lead people to the real red pills. So overall, net positive.

He is well read on economy, and he is not that libertarian. Just because he doesn't know about a particular case doesn't mean much. He still rocks on lots of other topics. The only one he goes full retard is on abortion.

Pretty sure Milo is even more right wing than Ben.

Who are they?

MILO is a DEGENERATE and (((SHAPIRO))) is in on it

Pretty much both POZ

Two subversive Jews that are pure poison to right-wing politics in the United States.

Shapiro is a kike, full stop. I have no interest in anything he has to say. The gay one is far enough removed from Jewry to adopt the proper interests of the host nation, but he doesn't come off to me as very smart. Good arguments are better than being provocative.