Is he our guy?

is he our guy?

He's a cokehead, so probably.

In America he is

Le

Anybody who isn't a brainwashed moron, the shitskins abusing them, or the Jews controlling them is our guy, so yes.

EEEUUUUGGGHHH????

i guess... seems like kind of a dick desu and i've heard he is
if anyone from Hollywood is /ourguy/ it's James Woods.

>is he our guy?
busted for coke and snitches on a dozens guys who get life sentences. yeah our guy. totally.

his standup kills me every time. get tools, fuck women, and take everything to the extreme EUUAAHHGH

>drugs are good

am I on reddit or something

well his real name is timothy allen dick

Home Improvement was vulgar and unsophisticated vs the high brow Seinfeld and it murdered Seinfeld ratings constantly.

that was sarcasm, autist.

the white man wins against the jew?

>high brow seinfeld

>Boomer with basic conservative opinions

Not everybody who says MAN THOSE SJW'S ARE CRAZY is "our guy". It's probably the most basic opinion out there.

Unfortunately no. They cancelled his last show “Last Man Standing” despite high ratings and popularity. Speculation is that the reason for cancelling is because he didn’t fall in line with hollywoods group think.

Absolutely. Tim Allen is a good man and took a firing because he wouldn't bend a knee to the kikes.

I know it seems retarded but thats what people thought at the time.

I mean hes not gone full old man like James Woods but hes not in a business where that opinion is a popular one to have.

>high brow Seinfeld

I love Seinfeld, but you're being hyperbolic there.

The show was slightly above working class humor. No esoteric references, stupid yet lovable neighbors with repeating catch phrases and gimmicks, an on again off again love story and the over neurotic, short balding man that fails at life so hard he often wins by mistake.

I don't really see high brow culture or comedy here, plus Jerry's standup was absolute shit.

It was still set in NYC and for whatever reason people saw it that.

And I think the show gets too much shit nowadays but I remember when they were both in their prime and it def. had a middle america vs city thing going on.

HOW BOUT U GET ME A BIG ROCK MISTA CANDYMAN

I don’t think so, Tim.

i met this dude at the comedy store once he was a huge dick and a closet racist to jews and minorities

He went on a late night talk show (I think it was Conan) a few weeks before it was cancelled. He was asked what being a conservative in Hollywood in today's political climate (this was during the election), to which he responded something to the effect of, "it's like living in 1930s Germany because you have to live in fear of being ostracized and persecuted if you reveal you're even slightly right of centre". Within a few weeks of that comment, his show abruptly had the plug pulled on it despite high ratings.

>It was still set in NYC and for whatever reason people saw it that.
Back when it was running the divide wasn't as bad. In the 1990s, what we think of all of New York City today only applied to Greenwich Village back then. There was even hope New York would go red in 2004 after the attacks, but it was too fucked up with hipsters and immigrants by then. Notice how with few exceptions, television shows are now rarely ever set there, where many were in the 90s. It's only very recently that NYC has gone from a unique place that everyone wanted to go to follow their dreams to just an expensive shithole no one can relate to.

>High brow

So Seinfeld was truly the Rick & Morty of its time

When someone says "totally" they're probably being sarcastic, I don't mean this as an insult but if there's any other autists reading this I'm happy to help.