Women on this board

seriously when did they all come and why are they the one shouting nigger consistently?

they're also the ones spamming bbc threads

Women post all the threads I don't like, I really hate women

ha lel
> women love bbc .....lol not really
to be honest I do think they like them more then asians but thats not saying much

there have always been women on /pol. it's only really /g and /r9k that are boys clubs and consequently the most depressing and pathetic of all boards. reading /g for 5 minutes makes me want to die. their lives are so painful to observe.

f
>proofs

I just find it weird that I didn't notice before they usually have a specfic writing style but on here can't really tell and what women on this image board the state of things why are they here like they care about political discussions women interested in politics isn't that a Jewish trick like feminism

>when did they all come
when they saw muh dick

I'm Brazilian so I dont care about saying it. The word has no real meaning to me.

Always been here they're just more open about it now than before. Sign of the movement growing.
I don't have a problem with it, do you, you fugging segsist!?

femanon here. I love Sup Forums. I cum here to one day hopefully meet and marry a leftist soy boy and then post cuck pics with me and my bull for all my darlings here.

> when did they all come
who cares

>why are they the one shouting nigger consistently?
they probably aren't but if they were it is for approval

Shut up, nigger.

This. Weve always been here. I just never post (as a woman) because why shpuld that matter.

Dick or gtfo

Polina you really need to stop browsing this board and go back to Belarus.

godspeed user

That looks pretty autistic, they all have that look of having daddy issues.

classic 'straya

Show bobs pleas

Does shouting kike count?

Nobody cares about you think of your betters favela monkey.

Fug dem all on the vpiska

Kek

English pls.

How about nyet

There are no women on /pol you fucking brainlet.

It's called LARPing

Because women can be just as redpilled as men

>Meme flag
>Larping as nazi

Can confirm. Women are not on the internet. It's a big sausage fest.

>tfw no dominant gf to force transition me

Pussy check...nope...its real

The reason that people don't think women are on Sup Forums is because women like me are FAR less politically correct than your average guy and so they assume 'male'.

nigger

You kidding? Women don't know how to use computer or browser on their phone.

Its all bored soccer moms that are into crystals and shit they came here from retarded youtube conspiracy channels.

>meme flag
Actually it's a faggot.
>larping as a nazi
Actually it's a faggot.
Still not as gay as your flag which is quite literally the ugliest piece of shit ever emblazoned on a cloth and flown above a piece of land.

I need a wench. Any wenchs that wish to come forward and do me will be handsomely rewarded. I'll let them have one free go on
My CB radio. They have to hold my light sabre first though (and do the noises).
*Scrub that it's bedtime, play the last post, goodnight Sup Forums, including my imaginary Sup Forums sweethearts.

> talking about vagege on this board
Shouldnt it be banned? I cant sense anything political in this thread.

Kekulele

There are no women on Sup Forums in general, only on /soc/ and Sup Forums sometimes

I wonder where's that info coming from Billy?

actualy they are old ladies from reddit

Being on this hellhole of a website for way too long

you are here forever