Are Greeks racially closer to Turks or to Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4i73H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont care. But just noticed London and Paris have so many brown people that blond hair, blue eyes have gone

A lot of Turks are just assimilated Greeks

>that Brown area around Paris on all 4 of them

Closer to Europeans.

Euro genes are dominant because after so many consecutive generations of rape babies whatever original Turkish genes from the steppes are long gone or faint

so if im bulgarian and have blue eyes i have to be scandinavian? shieeeet
also reddit meme flag
sage

The redpill here is that Greeks are genetically closer to Turks than Danes, but are still white while Turks are not.

If European genes are dominant why are Greeks blackies nowadays, after all the rapes in the Ottoman occupation period?

I think it's a meme because it's also on London and Berlin and, weirdly, some area in Western Hungary

Turks have more greek blood in them that we have turkish. The fact that the main reason turks expanded in population in the first place confirms it. The used the janissaries system. Basicaly they abducted little kids (mostly greek and serbian) and brainwashed them into fanatic muslims. Those kids that were racially greek then become ottoman citizents. So they married into ottoman society and their offsprings would be ottomans too. Also many Greeks converted to islam(violently) in order to have better life conditions(no heavy taxing for example). Also boys or girls that Ottomans stole to fill their harems would become part of their system. And their ofsprings would intergrade with ottoman societ thus becoming ottomans , while they were in fact racialy greeks. Even the so called rape baby(if they ever existed) would be an outcast to Grek society and wouldnt mix with marriage. Even today the reputation of your family is a viatal part in marring decision in greek society.

And lastly but not least...
Who ever said that we were "white" as you define it? Who said that we were brown? Who said that we where black?
WHERE ARE GREEKS! And we are unique in this world. We dont define ourselves as generaly "whites" to steal some glamor from other civilizations accomplisments like how the jews do that...We are Greeks! And our accomplisments are our own. We are different that you "whites". We are better than you "whites". And we will liberate ourselves from you "whites".

Ok I get it. You are not black but you WUZ KANGS as well.

Firsty unlike the niggers we have actualy facts for that.
Secondly up until the WWII we have stunned the world when we accomplished the first victory of the powerful Axis unlike you weak faggots.
Thirdly KYS faggot, show your flag or gtfo kryptokike

Forget the whites. It was the non black / non white Schrödinger's Greek who won WWII!! What a KANG he wuz. Pay your debts blackie.

Do you even know any Greeks? Most Mediterraneans just get a tan because they actually get out and see the sun. By your logic chinks are white too because of how pale they are

Do they get black hair and black eyes because of the sun too?

Pay debts

greeks are worse than niggers from the natal

There's no going back is there :(

>Can literalls see paris on all those maps.
Damn France i almost feel sorry.

are you dumb? meds have brown hair and eyes

>hair and bl
he was more real than your flag fat faggot...

London too lol

only a mongrel amerimut would say that...larp more as human faggot

"White" as a term to define ancestry was created by the westerners to descripe the W.A.S.P Americans, so we Greeks are definitely no whites.
But then again
>meme flag
>probably a guy from a literally who country
>having an opinion
Anyway i took your bait so have a sage

Greeks are European. Stop bullying them.

Now that we have established that Greeks are definitely now white, the question arises: Are they superior or inferior to whites?

And for those who would say "meme map" here: archive.fo/4i73H

Greetings alboshit,

here is a map on IQ for the continent. As you know, since 1993 your bipedal-trash compatriots have flooded our country and their kids have been using our schools ever since then. Note their absolutely massive brain power and think the following arguement: "could shitbanians nigger-tier IQ be skewing the Greek IQ number, since a vast amount of these brainlets have been schooled in Greek schools?"

Kthxbb

how come fyrom and turkey have the same iq?

how could i not take that into mind?
>my sides

>superior or inferior
It doesn't matter, you still are going to work in our field and your women will still work in our whore houses for our soldiers relief. You know we can see behind your meme flag right?

no bully greece I'll kill you

If there any proof to back your argument and meme map?

I don't know, although i doubt that it's intentional. It's just that IQ maps vary a bit wildly. What's interesting though, is that alboshit embarrassing brainpower remains constant: pic related

Dude i 've witnessed firsthand the alboshit invasion in the schooling systems since early nineties. Absolutely gypsy and nigger tier bipedals

Gee i don't know, what are you disputing? That the alboshit are a brainpower power house or that these trashpeople have infested my country since the fucking 90s?

Get off the meme flag, faggot

What's with the red hair further East in Russia?

Thank you orthodox brother, can't wait to remove kebab once again

How do you know IQ in Greece before the 90s was higher? Based on a meme map? LoL. Fake news.

>a meme
lol, it's reality leaf

Are you this stupid or are you just backpedaling?

Turks are greeks larping as muslims

Who cares what they are, they're Christian and hate Turks. That should be good enough.

Catalonia lol. How the independence thing is going mate?

>If European genes are dominant why are Greeks blackies nowadays,

all europeans are a mix of three main groups: the original european hunter gatherers, anatolian farmers and yamnaya steppe people. greeks as well as other mediterraneans and people from the balkans are mostly descended from the anatolian farmers who came in the neolithic from the near east bringing with them agriculture. northern europeans have more hunter gatherer and steppe blood.

>that part of finland with mysteriously different genes than the rest of europe
wait the mongol meme is real?

That's Lappland

>who are sami

spend less time playing minecraft, amerifat

>We are better than you "whites"

better at incurring debt. greeks havnt done shit since ancient times. your country is a joke these days.

>the dark spots on london and paris

These Greek idiots that tryhard to prove they are white on Euromonkeys...... Fuck off fags we are balkan easterners and the biggest mistake we ever made was that stupid westernization process from late 80s. Now we suffer from your degenarate sicknesses, depression, homosexuality etc,etc. SERB BROS STAY AWAY FROM THESE FUCKERS, BETTER TURK THAN GERMAN

Spoken like a true Taliban

That area in western Hungary is where we keep our brown hookers.

actualy fags are more of a turkish thing

brown hair blue eyes
Feelsgoodman

>Fuck off fags we are balkan easterners and the biggest mistake we ever made was that stupid westernization process from late 80s.

What the fuck "balkan" even mean faggot? Are we slavs or something? I fucking hate this meme, as if balkan people have any biological bonds. The only thing we have in common with the balkans is ottoman occupation for hundreds of years. Are you seriously promoting rayadism?

We are ethnically Greeks. That's what we are.

Vote more Marxists in then you utter retards

Orthodox Christian little bitch, im not an Albo changing religion every 2 years according with who fucks me. Fucking disgrace of the Balkans

This. And as faggy as Turks are, they have nothing on Iranians and the like. In general muzzies are gay as fuck.

theres a whole bunch of uralic speaking people (Erzya, Moksha, Mari, Udmurt, and Komi) who have a lot of read heads.

ITT: Albo and T*rk diaspora, jealous at Greece's history. Greece is the backbone of democracy, and the cradle of the Mediterranean

they are Egyptians.

dont forget that bulgars and slaves had there fare share of rape before the turks

Most of your ancestors for the past 600 years are Turkish rapists

hmmm I wonder why ;^)

Turkish genetics are Greek. Until you start seeing Mongolian looking Turks, they're Greek. Until before the Battle of Manzikert, all of Turkey was Greek

>i have absolutely no idea: the post

Thank you for your input Mohammed. Go fuck a goat now

Exactly. Not westerners, not easterners just Greeks. Unique and special. Our own destiny in this world,not Europes' destiny, not Asias' not Americas' not Africas'. Our own!

Ye the only thing, nothing common in food, music, religion, or the fact that balkan region was united and part of the Eastern Roman Empire for 600 years. We Greeks have a shitload in common with AngloGermans.Balkan doesnt equal Slav,Balkan reffers to culture group not nationality or race. Romanians,Albanians,Greeks are not slavs but are Balkan. Go suck Western cock now ραγιά

turks and greeks are literally the same

>the ~3 dots of red hair in georgia
Life is worth living bros

if by Turks you mean modern Turkey then Greeks would be the most close to Turks. If you mean Turkey as Ottomans or Turkics then they would be close to the europeans,

Greeks are Greek. We are not Balkan as they are Slavic in culture. We aren't Anglo Saxon, we're our own group

When? now and even within distant history they are genetically indistinguishable from Turks. they aren't the Greeks any book is written by or about.
t. Byzantium

Roach here is right.

>t. Byzantium
Fuck off nigger, educate yourself before you spew ignorance
t. Byzantium

the real debate: whos whiter

>that poopspot over Paris
Jesus. Jesus fucking christ.

it fell. to Turks no less

Someone with a brain here
/thread

It fell to them, but why?
Again, Educate yourself idiot

Don't know if greeks are white or brown. Maybe something in between. Though I've travelled Greece quite a lot and I couldn't help but notice how ugly and short people are, like hobits. And they shout and laugh all the time too. I think there is something wrong with these people. Maybe 400 years of Turkish anal occupation has damaged them permanently.

Agreed

You are promoting rayadism you fucking cuck, not me, by placing us to the "Balkan" bracket, which only actual bond is shared occupation and forced cultural assimilation that stems from the aforementioned occupation. If you seriously can't see this, kindly gas yourself.

We are our own thing, faggot. Wether we like other peoples is irrelevant.

>roach being a karagiyoz

You faggots are more mongrelized than USA in present day. You have no homogeneity whatsoever. Our closest genetic match are Italians

ou are that half Serb huh ?
Greeks are Hellenic, our cultue is MEDITERRANEAN
I do not care about Anglo-SAxon doctrines, I do not care about Slavic ones
The fact is that Southern Europe was the power house of this continent till the 15th century and this is what we should try to accomplish in future
Also to OP's question, pic related
Greeks are genetically an intermediate between Central and Southern Italy
Ou racial and cultural brothers, the rest can fuck off really

Hello Mr. Izmir
Greeks are just close to the people of your Western coastline
Ankara is Afghanistan-tier and feels Middle Eastern af
Dersim or Mardin are not even civilized in my eyes
Turkey is NOT cultural homogenous, such statement can't be taken
For us you are jihadis, for the Arabs you seem to be too secularized

We are not Balkanites idiot. Balkaniggers are our slaves. They are here to work shitty jobs for minimum wages and their women are only used are house cleaners and prostitutes :). Do you want to be putted in the same basket with Albanians, Bulgarians and so on ? I think not.

>your Western coastline
None of Anatolia is theirs

The whole world is literally ia small sliver of decency being closed in on all sides by hordes of mud savages. Now they are being imported by the millions per year. Shame

Tends to happen when you try to reason with mongrels and sandniggers
>even this is too much secularism for arabs
I guess I found the mutual problem

Yeah, we were not disputing the right of cultural hegemony
It is a part of the modern Turkish nation today, no one knows what the future will bring
But what I wanted to state is the fact that Western Turks are actually civilized and hardworking, it's not like I want to suck them off but you can work with them as people
Furthermore the rest of Turkey contains mostly subhumanoids and islamized niggers, the whole country is a contaminous zone

>spend 400 years as Turkey's brothel
sure, it's theirs by either right or birthright. doesn't fucking matter. Greeks are now Turks

At least they're white, Mr.56%

Pay mahmoud welfare

Greeks and portuguese are the only middle-eastern and african nations of europe respectively. Do not make the mistake of regarding them as brothers.

Typical Greek Nigger think.
Your folk is lazy, didn't contribute in recent years and is just proud about the ancient past like it should count nowadays big time and gib datz.

The Greeks back then have nothing to do with the Greeks today.

nigga you're not even a real country you meme

>better Turk than German

Whats the difference?

Same intent on raping greece

we are like you before 1776, but we will triumph in the end
modern catalans think they can get independence without getting their hands dirty, or are too scared to do so. Soon they will realize they must defend the homeland at all costs.

>but we will triumph in the end
To do that, you gotta be faster than 8 SECONDS

we have ghettos where non-whites live and that place isn't within our blood. Greece is not white, Greeks are not white, and Greece is not Europe. It's a lost country. accept it

*last longer
Fucking American education

we actually alsted 3 days