GOP Tax Bill passed

Get in here for some celebration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My ID is CLAP, how appropriate

Please, CLAP

if you make under $200k a year you'll end up paying more eventually than you would have under the current tax code... what's there to celebrate?

attractive.

i guess you should start making $200k a year then huh, you lazy fuck?

Heil Jeb!

>it’s considered perfectly acceptable to make broad statements without any semblance of a citation
God shareblue is such low effort shilledy

yaaaay

>end up paying more eventually.
Ignoring wage increases, job creation and consumer confidence. look at the big picture
As a regular guy laying down on my bed, ready to go to sleep... i only have one thing to say, my dear user: from the bottom of my heart, would you so kindly go suck a big fat dick.

What does the tax bill even do?

>lazy

The median income of full time workers is just over $50k, there's nothing lazy about that, this is people working skilled labor jobs like technicians, or general managers of retail stores, that is, people who HAVE advanced some in their career or have careers that required education to get into. Tradesmen don't make $200k+ either. Doctors and Lawyers CAN make that much, but aside from that you're looking at finance/banking, running your own business and being successful at it. I mean $200k is like in the top 5% of income earners. That's not a lot of people. Why have a tax code that benefits only the top 5% of income earners and fucks over everyone else?

Your boss getting a big tax break is not going to result in you getting a raise, you can forget about that. They already have your labor for what you're working for now, why would they pay you more just because THEY'RE getting a windfall? That eats into their money now that they just got more money. Fuck no they're about to do some stock buybacks so that they own more of their company, that's what they're going to do with the money. You won't see any of it.
>job creation
minimum wage part time jobs don't count as job creation because taxpayers have to subsidize those.

Im at 28k a year income what does tax reform do to me?

Read the bill nigger, the major thing that might help out lower income earners to pay less taxes expires in 2022, and after that you'll find that you probably got pushed into a higher tax bracket.

gives you a bill for what ur taxed

When these fucks say this they are just trying to play some kike mindtrick on you. In fucking 2026 taxes will raise on everyone because certain provisions from this bill will end, that's where they get their "taxes will rise" BS from. Fuck off kike. It will either get extended or something else will be put forth before that happens. Pretty much everyone will see some tax decrease. It's true that the main focus of the tax bill was on lowering corporate tax rate, but that's a good thing.

Initially you might pay less you might even pay nothing if you have children, particularly if you don't itemize and take advantage of certain tax credits you currently can take, but in 2022 when certain new or increased tax credits (like the child tax credits) expire, you'll possibly pay more, depends on which bill ends up setting the brackets. If it's the house bill you could move up to the 25% tax bracket when right now you're at the 15% tax bracket. That's a 10% increase in taxes for you. The Senate bill you might stay in the 12% tax bracket

So.. it's a bit in the air.. but you COULD pay more.

2022.. that's not that far away considering these tax changes only go into effect starting 2019.

The soyboys are FUCKING MAD

assuming you're single you should be saving about $400-$500 annually from the latest numbers I could find

numbers I saw had savings like that up till 2023 then he'd be paying about $1100 taxes increase over what he'd be paying under the current code. I think that was analysis of the house bill though where he'd be bumped up to the 25% tax bracket.

*clap*

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

OFFICIAL THEME

TRUMP WON 2020 TONIGHT

Hopefully now the rich stop offshoring their taxes anyway.

i can absolutely guarantee that this tax bill will not help the day to day life of a single person who posts on this board.

>HR 1 increases the standard deduction to $12,000 (if single, $24,000 if married).

kill your family and yourself shill

Huh. As a freelancer, that sounds nice.

keep in mind I was assuming lenient tax brackets, if it does later bump you into 25% you'd probably be paying notably more like he said
I mean nothing says something can't be passed at a later date to change this but hey there's that to look forward to

it's really in the air though because the house and senate bills have different brackets, and the senate bill is STILL BEING WRITTEN DESPITE PASSING. I mean they handed senators an almost 500 page bill just a few hours before the vote, with handwritten policy changes in pencil. That's as uncertain as it gets.