Yuri!!! on ice

2017: season 2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

minatu.tumblr.com/post/155241650072/how-to-preorder-yuri-on-tour-keychains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was there anything sexier in the show than Victor's robe coyly slipping off his shoulders, exposing his nape?

Rips fucking never ;_;

Dat glove coming off for the ring.

Baldfat marriage when?

Either this line or the one in ep 12 when he's trying to goad Yuuri into kissing him

>season 2 when?
2018, if we want it to be at least half-way decent.

Victor is too lewd

2016 was worst for anime. Barely anything decent, and all these lgbt faggots came crawling out of their hole.

Sup Forums is hetero board, fuck off homos

no it was the most sensual. the sounds of the cloth on skin, kudos to sound team.

I hope every overseas YoI fan get put in camps.

Yaoi is degenerate.

Also, I'm sick of these retards thinking this shit was anything special. No, it was the same exact substanceless boring bishie fanservice Free was. YoI is probably worse, because this might as well not even mention ice skating while at least Free was in any way, shape or form about fucking swimming.

Here's your (you).

>might as well not even mention ice skating

could you make it anymore obvious you've never watched the show?

Try harder

>Sup Forums is a hetero board

Classic YoIfag rebuttal.

It's 2017 and you guys still respond to bait

Fuck off
I watched a bare ass naked dude and that was enough to tell me just what kind of piece of shit this was going to be and I dropped it like a penny off the Empire State Building.

>Dissenting opinions are bait
qeq

Try more harder

Stop responding to bait.

Post sluts.

rip we'll never see the rips

Why won't you guys purchase the BD?

If you could at least have it in you to admit there's only one reason you like the show instead of hailing it as this untouchable masterpiece when it is essentially Free: Ice Skating Edition that would be nice.

shitposter-kun, btfo already. We're not moving from here until we have our rips anyway.

An user once said it better than I could before.
>funny thing is the people are saying its so brave when love stage did it before. it was censored but at least they didn't cut it out. YOI is a fantasy, the guys are good looking, healthy, mentally stable, rich, popular, and there's no discrimination in their world. there's no appeal for me in perfect people in a perfect world. the occasional hiccup socially doesn't give a character depth. it's a Disney fairy tale romance.

Is there a way of adding the subs to the bds

Because I already spent a ton on merch and I prefer merch over BDs I can download later even if it supports the creators more directly.

Speaking of how is the quality of the pre-order bonus bag? I've seen it going for surprisingly cheap on auctions and I'm wondering if it's really shitty material

>Victor c91 stuff no less than ¥4000 Victorfats pls

>mentally stable
>fairytale romance
Have your (you).

I wonder why they pushed so many gook Merchan when he end up being least screen time side character . If it's taco or georgi ,it will made much more sense . Even yuuko and the triplets is better choice then gook

polygon pls

I know your still buttmad it had worse ratings than re:zero, but not everyone is a progressive Sup Forumsmblrite faggot like you

>Yuri on ice
>no yuri
>just worst faggotry

why is this allowed

>everyone who disagrees with my aesthetics is The Hated Enemy etc etc
for fuck's sake. Can we just sort of NOT keep adding every single thing in the universe to the yanks' stupid fucking culture war? It's getting past the point of annoying.

Don't act like it's anything but the most cliched bullshit ever but tries to rid itself from that from making the couple gay instead of straight. If either Viktor or Yuuri were a girl, you'd be lambasting the shit out of it for being cliche and "het".

Have you heard of Shinsekai Yori? It actually has a plot. And there was actual conflict. And the characters were actually believeable and interesting rather than soulless bishies. All things YoI could never dream about.

Nah Taco is tied with Gook and Emil for least screentime. I guess they intended for gook to be a popular character? Based on his design maybe since he's more bishounen than the other two. Georgi is not attractive and a meme character to nips so he won't get shit. If merch was made in terms of screen time the priority would be:

Bald/Fat/Cat > Phichit > Chris > JJ > Georgi/Chink > Otabek > Minami > Crispy > Gook/Taco > Emil

But somehow gook sneaks his way into every set. Otabek has been replacing him lately though

Ingenious rebuttal.

Oh and where did Mappa's budget go? Spent it all and didn't have enough for this pile of shit I guess.

Try harder and harder

>English language Asian animation forum
>expecting people not to make references to current events

>If either Viktor or Yuuri were a girl, you'd be lambasting the shit out of it for being cliche and "het".
The thing about YoI is that it wouldn't work if it were het. Solo figure skating is divided by gender so it'd be homo either way.

I'll bite

A lot of shows, het/bl/whatever, don't show casual and natural intimacy like yoi. It has more physical affection than I've ever seen that's not sex, but it's done in a fairly tasteful way. They both have autism but it leans more on the irl scale of autism than normal anime school romance autism. The main relationship is refreshing in a lot of ways, like the whole show in general. It's still generic overall but it gets so many things right.

Not this year, I'm afraid. It's too much for MAPPA.

>he has never watched blades of glory

Do we have the sales data yet? Or we don't because it's New Year and everything is closed in Japan?

;^)

I don't see how that applies to this.

>Everything's closed
>No jp sites updating today
>The Animage PR guy drops this in time for the new year

Better grab your pre-orders while their hot lads

Also I don't know if this has been posted yet

Soon I hope. Season 2 announcement is the only thing I wish in 2017. Happy New Year, /yoi/.

No sales data until the 4th.

>cdjapan already sold out
Fuck. But on closer inspection, Yuri's face is kinda weird.

He's popular. When people split sets he's one of the first minor characters who sell. I wish there was more merch of taco and georgi too but I don't understand why /yoi/ always needs to shit on gook in the same breath.

Daily reminder that Fairy is the one who was born to make history since he became the youngest person to win

Viktor's face is really weird

Whatever makes you feel better

>tfw preordered two hours ago

Well that was faster than I expected

Get out your shitty general and see for yourself.

why is victor sitting next to fairy instead of piggy?

If he is based ob Yulia Lolipntskaya, it's a bad sigh. She skipped season and her return is unlikely because of trauma issues.

Ex bfs before baldfat met

what kind of trauma?

Is it NTR?

>Yuuri looks pretty good
>Victor's face looks like shit
>Yurio in the front
I don't know the appeal of buying magazines anyway. I mean I get that it's because of the cover artwork, but people post high-res scans of the magazine covers/some pages anyway, and also although the posters look cute, they have the ugly fold in the middle if you want to display them. Just a waste of money.

>resting your arms on a shirtless man
Phichit is gay right?

Yurio goes in front because he's the winner and objectively best boy

I don't shit on gook user . I wish he has more screen time . Just question them marketing decision

She slipped during training, injuring hip and lower back. But even before injury her results got worse and worse. Looks like early success was bad for her.

Good thing fairy is a fictional character

At what point did you figure out that yoi was legitimately gay and not just homobait?

I buy them for the posters and clear files.

The booklet that came with this month's issue was 100% worth it.

It was then.

>No one can love Victor like I do

Episode 3? 4?

> Shitsekai Yori
> interesting characters
Sorry I bit, but goddamn.

>Yurio's calve touching Victor's thigh

>Yurio spreading his legs at Victor

Slut

Is the february event realistically a time to expect it?

that's not gay though, I do that to my friends all the time

There's an event with the staff and seiyuu in I think April so then. Probably winter/fall next year

It can only go down from here in other words.

He's already had his victory. S2 will be about him learning to have friends and not only competition in his life, like victor told him in 12

Episodes 3-4 probably, it stops being bait when love and sex are established as a central theme of the story rather than just occasional fanservice.

>illustration where BaldFat aren't all over each other

Absolutely disgusting.

minatu.tumblr.com/post/155241650072/how-to-preorder-yuri-on-tour-keychains

Fuck, these are actually adorable. Like I needed anymore keychains.

Episode 10. Yes, even 7 and 9 weren't enough for me.

Even as someone who loves SSY I can say the characters are fucking garbage, they're bland and static and essentially just vehicles for the plot. YOI's strength is characterization, but it's SSY's biggest weakness by far.

You can tell that user just brought it up because he thinks it makes him sound smart and patrician, not because he has any worthwhile opinion on either series.

>tfw had a dream where I went to see yurio compete and became his friend
>tfw he's not real

5. That hug with the neckcaressing and fucking love confession on television. I was shocked.

did you think it was a platonic mouth kiss?

Yeah those are pretty cute

>$60

Nevermind

Ep 9, airport scene, it was the most romantic shit I've watched in a long time.

they just hugged user
I do that with my friends all the time

Dude, the hug was the culmination.
The neediness, how Yuuri wasn't satisfyed with anyone's hugs, how they run along each other without breaking eye contact, those "I need you" faces.
That was pure love.

It looks like Yuuri is looking at Victor and Phichit is teasing him. It feels like a family vacation.

I can't wait until next week when the BD sales figures start flowing in so I can taste more of these delicious tears.

YOI is no masterpiece, but boy did it set out and accomplished what it wanted to do: to trigger all you fucking not-faggot-faggots.

The shit storm will be even better than Free! and I didn't even like Free!.

I just went ice skating and there was a sign that literally said "no canadians allowed". What did they mean by that?

tfw public ice rinks are just for skating around in a circle
tfw ywn be a figure skator

>not born to make history

Feels bad

You have to throw money at rinks to rent them for private sessions

Piggy's good luck charms are the most homo no-homoing I've ever had the fortune to see. I almost prefer it to the show playingthe engagement straight.

If he's already marking Victor as taken for life as a "good luck charm" I'd love to see what his actual romantic gestures look like.