Dragon Ball Thread

Happy New Year edition.

Let just soak in and be happy with the fact that it's 2017 and we're getting brand new Dragon Ball content!

>Bulma, Chichi, Videl
>Ranfan, 18, Lunch
>Vados, Gine, and Towa.

Fuck one vaginally (position and creampie of choice), anally (position of choice), orally (cum shot of choice: tits, mouth, face, ect.), and receive a tit fuck from the other. You can only choose 4 out the 9. Go.

>edition
>made before bump limit
Kys yourself

Come up with power-ups that the U7 might get from training with Beerus and Whis

>Goku and Vegeta
something beyond SSB
>Gohan
SSB
>Piccolo
Super Namekian God
>Tien
Some enlightement bullshit
>Krillin
dunno
>Roshi
dunno
>Buu
Some new Majin transformation that is not evil
>17 and 18
Bulma develops some tech to upgrade them or something

It was this picture, and she said "hi" to me afterwards.

>Bump limit literally reached 1min and three posts after.
Here's your (You)

>edition
You still fucked up, faggot.

Goku and Vegeta aren't getting anything new, and Gohan will just reach some new Mystic form or something gay like that
Piccolo is going to fuse with a U6 Namekian and start using his giant Namekian power again

Pan for all

*you're

It's literally the New Years edition.

>Related picture

FUCKING NINGENS

anyone got the gif of omega shenron getting blasted by a pathetic BBK?

where is ep?

None this week

Goku and vegeta will Master SSB
Piccolo will absorb a U6 Namek
Tien learns to refine ki into god ki via meditation
Roshi fights weird and weak guys

Considering it's a battle between universes, I don't think he'll fuse with anyone outside of the universe.

I hope when U6 loses Beerus shows that he cares for champa

So if a universe loses that means everything in their universe will be destroyed?
The kaioshins will be killed and their GoD will go with em?

yep
even all the souls in the afterlife, they'll be all erased

What if he wants revenge for his six erased children?

How come there's no milf fan art of Daishinkan's wife?

Most of all, there can only be one winner right? So all universes but U7 are going to disappear?

Can you just stop?
This is getting annoying

What's wrong with "edition"?

Someone use this picture for next thread.

presumably but come on, we all know this is not gonna happen and some shit is gonna go down
I'm fully expecting the Grand Priest to have a master keikaku against the Zenos

Pretty sure it's the winner and his twin universe survives since the two Zeno only need two universes to rule over.

Literally Bulma for all of these and a footjob

> Goku and Vegeta
fully mastered SSB
also
> Goku
I think I heard in one of past threads, that Toyotaro wanted to do some stuff with KK and SSB, make like SS Purple or something, so I guess Toei just did it earlier.
So maybe for Goku it will be this. Fully trained and masterd combo of KK and SSB (still double aura in anime and SSP in manga)

> Gohan
well yeah, SSB

> Piccolo
> revive King Piccolo
> fuse

> Buu
> somehow make him spew out an evil from himself
> make sure that Good Buu wins and absorbs the Evil one
> have a Good Super Buu

>newfag doesn't know what the problem with edition is

Favourite Super Saiyan Form
Favourite Fusion
Favourite Fight
GO

I hope they change Uub to not be a shitskin in Super

>SSJ4 because it's a really cool idea even though design is eh and GT is shit
>Gotenks because he's funny
>First Goku vs Roshi

>Toyotaro plans to do SSB+KK

Oh boy now all the manga fanboys will think it's not a shitty asspull transformation anymore

SSJ3

>and this is to go even further beyond

OP here, I've made countless threads but I definitely thought this thread was worthy of the edition meme.
No new episode, no new chapter, just the New Years edition.

>SSJ3 because of how goofy it is
>Merged Zamasu
>Vegito vs Super Buu

Toyo never said anything about wanting to do Kaioken.
Citation needed.

Why do people hate kaioken being brought back?
I'd understand if Goku just randomly used it, but they went to explain why Goku stopped using it and why he can now bring it back again with SSB

>SSJ3, I honestly don't get the hate for it
>Vegito, not as funny as Gotenks but he's also not as annoying
>Gohan vs Cell, honorable mention to Goku vs Nappa

Rewatch DBS 39 its explained

Well I literally just saw in one of Autumn threads
I'm not saying it's true

SSJ grade 4
Gogeta
Piccolo v 17

It's because he stacked multiplier forms that are both stamina draining transformations.
It was a cheap trick just to hype up the villain and it dwarfed Vegeta's power in comparison.
Even Toei created Kaiocancer to justify it not returning and yet they still randomly brought it back.
Overall it really takes away the feats and strength of Blue just to have it overshadowed by going 10x stronger.

>SS2
>Gorilin
>Black & Zamasu vs Goku & Trunks

Being able to multiply his fighting capacity at any given time in a fight is pretty fucking OP. There won't be any tension in a fight when Goku can just pull a times two Kaio Ken out of his ass and completely turn the tables.

>piccolo
>tien
>krillin
just kill them and let king kai teach them fucking kaioken already

>SSB is known for ki control
> SSJ is known for flaring up with ki
Its that simple rewatch 39

It's not a meme, retard. The thread can actually get deleted if you put "edition" in it. It has happened before.

And was it ep 38 where he stated SSB drains a lot of stamina too? There's no logic in the anime so your point is meaningless.

How the fuck? Why?
What's wrong with such small thing as Edition?

Going blue takes stamims like how ssj grade 1 took ki till goku and gohan mastered it

>SS
>Gokule
>Vegeta vs Goku either fight/Goku vs Jackie Chun

And in the Champa arc he hasn't mastered any control beyond what was stated so it's still the same thing.

>it
Blue? no it takes stamina just for the initial transformation however if you power down and retransform without rest it will be weaker
SSJ? yes goku uses ssj grade 4 or mastered super saiyan

Generals aren't allowed on Sup Forums

It would be OP if there was no drawback, but there is.
Both times Goku used this form he ended up with zero stamina after powring down.

then what the fuck is up with /jojo/

JoJo is an ongoing series, just like Dragon Ball, so it's okay to have constant threads about these. It's a different deal when series discussion is on life support and not being fueled by new content.

There's no evidence he still has Super Saiyan mastered otherwise he would still walk around in Super Saiyan all the time. The addition of god ki probably rendered any mastery of Super Saiyan moot.

post funny pics :)

WHEN

Isnt the.whole Jojo fanbase a bunch of people ironically liking it

bluccolo

Videl is like the most gentle female character in the show right now, what the fuck is with you people picturing her as having Gohan wrapped around her finger

In your dreams, or possibly if you can write fanfiction

Are you seriously this retarded? Please tell me im being meme'd

>Piccolo is green and so he votes green

This is the most cancerous thing I've ever seen posted here and you should end your own life for posting it.

>points and arguments
>pssh are u retarded
Nice argument you've got there, Pedro.

DBS Videl is her best and cutest design ever, would waifu

Try proving me wrong, you can't

I JUST GOT THAT JOKE
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A PICCOLO THING TO DO

it's just a lil joke bro

Meh, I get why people like her super design but can't wrap my head around people liking her long hair design. Short hair is better.

Your life is a little joke.

Happy new year you filthy animal.

Why would god ki affect his bodies adaptation to the SSJ form? The only reason they walked around in it was to obtain the form

Because god ki now affects all of their forms. Transforming into a Super Saiyan from a god ki shrouded base would obviously affect the Super Saiyan ki as well

Come on, you can't deny this is a cool concept

I like the idea of him being the team strategist more. Refreshing to have someone who doesn't rely entirely on brute strength to win.

no it's not bitch

I honestly hope they don't give anyone else a god powerup. Super Namekian God, Super Human God, etc. would just get retarded, it's the same thing that happened to the original SS form. I'd like Piccolo to get a powerup or at least a unique ability that lets him be useful that stems from his Namekian heritage. Something that's only available to them because they're weird slug/plant people

That's wrong, in both anime and manga he stated
"気の消耗が激しいから"
Literally translated as the burning/draining/consumption of Ki is rapid/rough so he's a saving it for later.

Did you just call me a bitch you bitch? Do you know who the fuck I am?

well why wouldn't the namekians have a god form, they have all sorts of magical shit going like the dragon balls
come on, it'd make sense

>Super Saiyan ki
So their 50 times amplified ki via anger is somehow affected by god ki while staying in the SSJ1 form?

yeah a bitch lol

I'll fucking find you, motherfucker

Sorry don't speak moonrunes

We already know what happens when Namekians get God Ki. I'm just waiting for Piccolo to achieve red-eyed Namekian form.

God Ki isn't always active, even "saiyan beyond god" Ki is sense able in the anime.
Matter of fact he didn't even really absorb it into base in the manga and needs to invoke God form to use it.
This is better so it doesn't skewer power level too.

So I see Heroes got more crazy with Cell X from the online game, SSJ3 Nappa, some Makaioshin with a hammer and Not - Towa.

Just bring the Heroes stuff to Xenoverse already.

wait, you mean Heroes already did this?

I just gave you a direct quotation that confirms it drains stamina rapidly.
Saying it only consumes lots of Ki just for the initial transformation and not channeling the form is incorrect.

What the fuck even is that form? Is it Heroes exclusive?

> SSJ3 Nappa
how the fuck?
screenshots?

I kinda wish they introduce the Makaioshins in Super as well at some point

>how the fuck
A glorious, flowing beard.

>stays some shade green
>gains new abilities instead of very very stronk
>somewhere as strong as ssj2 maybe 3