California and New York - ECONOMIC COLLAPSE SALT

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

California and New York are suffering the most under SALT deduction removal. Let's have a thread to shit on them even more.

THANK YOU CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK, YOUR TAX INCREASES WILL PAY FOR TRUMPS BEAUTIFUL TAX CUTS.

GET REKT COMMIES

SALT SALT SALT SALT ENJOY THE SALT SALT SALT.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/senate-passes-major-tax-reform-package.html
latimes.com/business/la-fi-trump-tax-california-20170927-story.html
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/new-california-law-reduces-penalty-knowingly-exposing-someone-hiv-n809416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Build wall with liberal money.

Quick rundown?

Thank you New Yorkers and Californians for paying for Trumps glorious tax cuts.

- SALT helps new york and California the most (some other small states too, all blue)
- Eliminate SALT deduction to fund tax cuts everywhere else

It's finally been done. CA and NY housing markets are getting hit along with all rich state residents.

mfw when I'm a renter in California

2 more years until I'm out of this hell hole.

It only effects wealthy in those states, but will fuck up state tax revenue if they decide to leave over it

I hope they do leave. I hope anyone with an actual skill leaves this state. I want this state to burn for the way we've been treated.
Mass exodus now.

These commies love the government taking their money to pay for degenerates and illegals, let the government take as much as they can to pay for such services.

There has been an exodus of companies and people. Net Migration to Cali is flowing out.

They will all vote in the same policies in their new states. I was hoping for California to become independent.

Will this really end CA and NY or just cause everyone to leave it and spread their liberal ideology to other states?

Who knows the effect. They stay, they pay more fed taxes, they leave they help other states economies.

Either way ca/ny fags get fucked

Will be even more after this lol.

MA fag here. The Financial district must have known this was passing because 2 days ago my condo's value dropped from 153k to 148k overnight.

Austin Texas, Las Vegas, Oregon/Washington state are going to have booming real estate

>SALT removal
These memes write themselves for us.

praise kek for giving us such an interesting simulation

Same here. Stay strong and escape this liberal hell.

Glorious

They have already been doing that. Look at what happened to Colorado.

fuck yesss

finally a fair tax system that doesn't reward liberal shitholes for raising their state taxes

rek't

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Lol get fucked Cali and New York bitch niggas

Chicago, here. My taxes are probably going up a bit, but I'd say its worth it.

Californians need to stay out of Nevada. Commie faggots are ruining Reno and Lake Tahoe with their idiocy.

The Senate bill does away with federal deductions for state and local income and sales taxes, but allows deductions of up to $10,000 in local property taxes.
Awwww! 10k deduction for the middle class on property taxes.

Will this actually collapse CA. I am very curious what the end result is going to be. I truly hope CA dies with this bill.

Its funny how the libs are always complaining about tax cuts for the rich. Well now here you go, they just raised the taxes on the rich coastal elites.

Twxas and Pennsylvania too.

The funny part was dems fighting tooth and nail to save these deductions which only effect millionaires.

I own a small business. What would this mean for me?

The Senate bill allows owners of so-called “pass-through” businesses (that is, businesses that aren’t incorporated) to deduct 23 percent of their earnings, and then pay at their personal income tax rate on the remainder. This issue was a key concern of Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Steve Daines, R-Mont., both of whom announced this week that they would support the bill.

Am I reading salt? the food salt? What happened now?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/senate-passes-major-tax-reform-package.html

State and Local Tax (Deduction) It reduces your federal tax bill by the amount of state and local taxes you owe.

I'd have a rock hard erection if they did this. We could cut all federal aid.

High Tax states subsidize their own taxes by allowing their citizens to write it off on the fed level.

Even though it passed, I know they will do some adjustments before finalizing it so everyone agrees with it from what I heard.

Maybe they'll lower their states taxes. Let's hope. Otherwise, they might migrate.

Yeah, its not reallty done until Trump signs it. Getting past the senate was the challenge though.

t.zillow fag

Luckily, the citizens of California have a plan...

So how does this affect property owners like me? I own and rent out 3 houses in New York State.

You aren't going to be able to deduct things you have been able to deduct in the past. Basically, you are looking at a tax increase.

>mfw when I'm a renter in California
CAME HERE TO SAY THIS. GET REKT HOMEOWNERS LMAO!!

kys

Scott Adams on sucide watch

have fun in the culvert with your shopping cart

Well fuck... whatever, still ezmoneyezlife, just a little less money.

Gonna raise your rent by, $400-$500.

Lol, withholding their money is the ONE thing that the federal government doesn't fuck around with and is efficient in enforcing.

I hope those gape-ass faggots try it.

Two weeks for me.

See you on the outside, friend.

fuck i live in ny.
>the rich suburbs because fuck nigger leftists
>trump hurts me but im on the train
no breaks boys

funny thing is so many conservative reporters etc are in these two states.

>6th largest economy in the world
Not for very long, I'd imagine. I can already see everyone making over $500,000/year fleeing to a state with lower taxes and taking their businesses with them.

Noone said it would always be easy, friendo.

It looks as though I"ll pay less in taxes, but even if I had to pay more, it would be worth it to see the leftist scum suffer.

didn't the majority of your shit state vote for clinton?
this motherfucker on the west side thinks he can join us? you're dead to us too, lib snowflake.

This going to fuck up thr EC map.

Not to mention impending earthquake disaster coming. People are gonna have even more incentive to move out.

Oh shit...

Catherine Cortez Masto has something to say about that, commie vegas. nice job losing that senate seat.

HOLY FUCK YES I HATE CALIFORNIA SO MUCH

this timeline just keeps getting better. can't wait to see what Trump tweets in the morning. life is great again

The best part about living in NY as a liberal is that this is going to completely fuck the Upstate Trump voting retards. I make enough money that, while ill pay more in taxes, it literally doesn't change shit for me. It's the poor lower middle class dumbfucks that voted this shitheel in that will get fucked in the end.

Don't be coy, faggot

Why do you all hate California so much?

>Taking ownership of other people's accomplishments

>tfw i might finally be able to buy a home

Hope they are red or right leaning. Would be fucked to have California blue spilling into the rest of the country...

It will cost California about 90-130 billion dollars.

It's humongous.

Somebody explain to me, I'm renting in California, what is going to happen to prices and why?

I'm out of the know.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-trump-tax-california-20170927-story.html

Tax deduction cheats.

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/new-california-law-reduces-penalty-knowingly-exposing-someone-hiv-n809416

The Salt also affects Texas and Pennsylvania, but imagine this will force them fo lower taxes

>I'm out of the know.
Depends on too many factors

Overall this will be a force making it better to not live in California for wealthy people. Other things can counteract this force though like liking weather or location.

All else being equal it would mean lower home / house prices.

Holy fuck retard it was literally only the county with Los Vegas. Every other county was for Trump. The population of that one county is just large enough to make the rest of the state not matter.

Not nearly as much as California/NY

I'm living and working in PA so I don't really like SALT but I love the liberal butthurt. This will literally bankrupt every state in the northeast and west coast

Really?

Washoe County (Reno) voted blue too.

please be true

Not really, they don't pay the usurious taxes you do.

i just mean the factor "You know it's gonna quake here someday" along with other incentives. Maybe a good time to leave the area.

I'd imagine most of the functional, business-owning human beings there are right-wing.

Shit, well close enough to all of it. That is the border of California, so the other guy is still right about California infecting other states with their AIDS.

Eh but then they move out and fag up the remaining good states with their bullshit? Idk if I want that...

California is actively invading Oregon right now. The only solution is Jefferson, a buffer state.

And also 1.3 trillion in debt. More debt in that state than in the UK

pretty sure SALT only applies if you're itemising which most if not all poors don't do.

is this the reddit flyovers complain about california thread?

They already are via media control

>giving the US government a reason to fuck you in the ass by cutting federal aid
Kek

pol's not my diary so long story short - I have personal reasons to hate the state recently and this news brings a smile to my face.

NY's real estate market has already been getting fucked this year.

isn't lower house prices a good thing in some locations in CA?

It's hard to judge the effect yet. Not simple.

Because California is a deep blue state that is terribly run by a Democrat supermajority, which causes democrat voters to leave the state, turning nearby red states into purple or blue states. It is also the origin of massive democrat fundraising and a reliable 55 electoral votes for the Dems.