Tax reform tears

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/TaxScamBill?src=tren
reddit.com/r/news/comments/7h18kr/us_senate_passes_sweeping_tax_overhaul_bill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope these are all trolls faking it..

The retards won't have kids? Fine by me.

>live in commie state
>praise commie state
>Commit sudoku when you cant deduct state commie taxes

Liberals not having kids? HOLY SHIT THIS BILL KEEPS ON GIVING

>Suddenly liberals care about the family unit which they worked to destroy for years

Bump

I'm literally shaking

>OH FUCK NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THE COMMIE SHIT
Good I hope they all get fucked sideways by their shitty blue states and realize how fucking dumb their ideals are when the bill comes

>commit sudoku
lolololol

Fuckin sweet! Lower taxes AND less liberals!

what's the bill to exactly?
for middle and lower class will they have to pay more taxes?

Hello newfriend. Lurk more.

Like anyone wants them having kids.

>Next generation of nu-males or rabid dykes

>start trying next year

The fact that people can say shit like that with a straight face tells us how far our society has fallen and how wrecked our bodies have become. Getting pregnant can never have been a difficult thing, or we'd have gone extinct long ago.

>for middle and lower class will they have to pay more taxes?
Nope. You'll get a tax cut via the Standard deduction alone.

Haven't been here in a while, someone give me a tl;dr, why are they butthurt?

I think it's just liberal retards freaking out because of the tax dodging colleges do with tuition reimbursement. They won't be able to do it anymore.

Hahahaha

> they passed a tax bill I don't like so I won't fuck my cucked husband

I'm confused then why are liberals going apeshit about it? I mean I know they are deranged to begin with but what is their insanity about this time?

>someone give me a tl;dr, why are they butthurt?
Because the man on the TV instructed them to be butthurt. 99.999% of them have no idea what's going on when it comes to any issue, especially big ones like Net Neutrality or the tax cuts.

Liberal states lost their deduction and have to pay for their free shit now. Meanwhile. Working class people get a tax cut.

Well maybe
but are they on fire for the cuts of dem programs?

Mostly they're just aflame because something Trump wants is actually going through.

It's almost as thought they post these comments hoping Ted Cruz is going to read it and think "oh I've made a terrible mistake"

It would take some analysis - the House and Senate bills were different, what form it got resolved to it's too late / early for there to be any good analyses of. Probably.

Liberals whining is an art.

this

>I mean I know they are deranged to begin with but what is their insanity about this time?
You are talking as if they actually think about these things. They simply respond to orders from the man on the TV and pretend to be outraged or whatever the feeling of the day is.

What if you're a working class person in a liberal hellhole?

So ... you're saying it's dysgenic?

>Libs won't breed

O HAPPY DAY

What does the tax reform even do?

You have to go back.

LIBERALS NOT HAVING KIDS
THIS BILL IS BETTER THAN EVEN WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE

On the other hand, Utah, Nebraska. These are white-ish states. Could be bad news for whites.

Here mate

>twitter.com/hashtag/TaxScamBill?src=tren

It simplifies many aspect of the tax code, and cuts income and corporate taxes. The taxable income of most people will also drop as a result of the standard deduction being doubled.

Won't effect you. You even get a bigger deduction.
You don't think those commies actually helped the economy do you? Now they won't have babies. It's a win win

Libtards vowing to not have kids!

This tax bill just keeps getting better.

is this what boomerposting looks like?

Move, After I graduate college I'm outta my fuckall state Cali.

>wtf I love mccain now
>wtf I hate mccain now
>wtf I love mccain now

the fuck is the cruz amendment?

>"Standard deduction being double"
Sorry for being a massive brain let, 21 living with my parents so I don't know much about this

>moving from WA

no thanks, like the weather

God. I really hope it fucks the leeching faggots and helps anyone who works for a living. That's what it started as, we'll see in a bit how it really ended up going down.

Came to post this

They can probably still claim you as a dependent, so don't worry about it and let daddy handle everything.

this, info pls

What's the Cruz Ammendment all about?

But I'll have to learn one day right?
Can I get a link or something for a good place to start?

lmao

I bet they're just using the bill as convenient excuse for not having children.

leftism has never been a reproductive ideology, that's why the public school system is their darling - fresh supply of everyone else's kids

/r/politics is throwing a tantrum

so many liberal tears

standard deduction is an amount of money that you do not have to pay taxes on. For single filers it goes up from 6.5k to 12k

Whenever you move out and get a real job, just use Turbotax or something. Taxes are extremely simple until you get a mortgage, kids, stay at home wife who does some self-employed work sometimes, etc.

The standard deduction is one of the values adults subtract from their income to decide their taxable income. Prior to the tax plan, the standard deduction was $12,600 for married couples. So if a married couple earn $12,600 or under, their taxable income is 0, so they pay nothing. By doubling it, married couples now subtract $25,200 from their income, so anything under - $0 income tax.

When this amount of effort goes into a single narrative, Im pretty sure the opposite is the truth.

there's something unique about watching leftists discover what it means to feel so sociopolitically violated that they'd want an entire class of people dead
something about watching your mortal enemy being forced to use your playbook and rationale because he's desperate for something that actually works, it's just...satisfying

>Rabid dykes
Kek

>says "same" to someone already agreeing with him
Holy fuck reddit really is bad

If anyone wants to see the plebbit meltdown. Enjoy
reddit.com/r/news/comments/7h18kr/us_senate_passes_sweeping_tax_overhaul_bill/

So I live paycheck to paycheck as a graduate student and now I get even less money?

Oh great thanks a lot you fucking inbred republican assholes. God you are so fucking dumb. What baffles me is my research and many of my colleagues research, has sizeable military significance. This actively discourages work in my area. I can't even tell what you support anymore. Just fuck off.

>What baffles me is my research and many of my colleagues research, has sizeable military significance.
No it doesn't.

It is going to fuck over the states with massive taxes, mostly blue ones. Could be what they're ree-ing about, but that's just common sense to end the rest of us subsidizing their tax scam. Then again it's more likely, like with everything else, they have no clue what this bill does and don't want to see anything R or Trump related succeed.

This right here.
>muh nuclear family is bad
>literally more divorces now than in the past
>kids growing up increasingly misguided and confused

Holy kek, the party of "Having Children Is Evil" planning on starting a family? This is a parody right? We all know the girl will get bored of the soyboy and find another dick to ride eventually.

I much prefer shitposting than that also desu senpai.

can we report her for this? this is a death threat

Finally the wealth of this nation will spread out.

we did it Sup Forums! Drumpf didn't do shit to stop illegals and is simultaneously causing less white births. Our plan to turn the US into Mexico where billionaire jews steal all the resources is going just as planned

Jesus Christ this country is dead. Literally. So many people are going to die. White working class included. The people you wanted to "help". Yeah you sure helped them alright. Fuck yall. This isn't good for anyone except the Jew billionaires exploiting you. You hope their semen will trickle down and land right into your mouths right? Thank you Job Creator! Give me more! Keep fucking me in the ass! Pathetic fucking worms. All for what? To save $100 a year. You will rot.

Admit that you have no idea what's going on.

I'm so happy...
2018 midterms here we come GOP supermajoirty

Wall and welfare is up then guys!

About donld brumpf giving Cruz the delegates.

This is a fucking stupid bill. Corporations are going to take any break on taxes and repurchase more stock and pay higher dividends. They are not going to reinvest it. Meanwhile, if you are unfortunate enough to live in a state or god forbid a city with its own taxes you're most likely going to pay more in taxes. All so corporations can buy back more stock and pay higher dividends.

>graduate student
having trouble finishing? they make pills for that you know

Nobody believes you anymore. You put way too much faith in people not validating anything you say. That may work on Reddit, but not here soyboy.

Well, that and they are seeing the pathetic damn of sandbags filled with dirt they call a resistance begin to fail and crumble. This is just the first in a huge series of wins ahead. Trump got his foot in, and now he's going to be blowing them the fuck up.

Maybe over in your cucked faggot country.
Here, it would have to be a direct threat. She would have had to say something like "I am going to bring a gun to the Capitol building and shoot McConnell in the head tomorrow at 10am"

Why the hell these guys think the majority will see a tax increase?

You should have found a field that you can build a career in without massive financial obligations that you can't meet. Or better yet, work for a few years to save up enough money so you don't have debt to your eyeballs.

underrated post

Faggot. You made bad choices in life and will now have to pay for them. Fuck you.

GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS

Had something to do with private schools.

Because it makes drumpf sound st00pid

You have just described the reason why I spend my time on pol and other sites pushing libfucks into spouting nazi rhetoric .

Its the only reason i troll

Reporting to FBI now.

Trump is doing his job, less liberal babies.

Yes. Fuck this guy. Living off student loans for "muh research" is complete trash.

>reddit crying

I love these moments

>I'd rather have 9/11 happen every month for a year.
LOL. Link?

Maybe some of us were fucked to begin with. Now we are taking you down with us.

this sums up Sup Forums so well