Does anyone else have trouble fapping to their waifu?

Does anyone else have trouble fapping to their waifu?

No.

Nope!

I cum 3 times to her every day.

Do you prefer with or without the penis?

How can you say you love her if you don't make love to her?

No benis.

Not at all

Sometimes I can't find any good or tasteful lewds of her though. It just doesnt feel right to fap to her getting her ass shoved full of dicks.

Girl Shimakaze a best.
Respectable taste.

Not everyone's waifu has amazingly hot and steamy doujinshi with godly art like your waifu does, though.

Even though the search is hard, in the end it pays off. Try going through Twitter, Pixiv, and the boorus.

if you fap to your "waifu" then she's not your waifu, simple as that
it's just an anime girl you like

and don't ever bother replying to me with your mental gymnastics about how sex is healthy in a relationship because clearly this is is not applied to waifuism

waifuism requires commitment, self discipline and a moral stance to not degrade your waifu; if you don't meet these requirements then you're no different than those "ironic" weebs

i'm fapping to faceless anime girls for a long time now

>implying sex is degrading
i spotted the femnazi

But then what do you fap to if not your waifu? Wouldnt that be cheating on her if you fap to something else?

What about fuggin your daki with an onahole attached to it?

Not since I made her in aa2.

No, but I try not to fap to her to much and the only times I do fap to her is when I imagine vanilla sex and cumming inside, normally that doesn't get me off at all but when I it's with her, it's just perfect.

Mate. Youre not following waifuism. What you happen to have is called autism.

Needing doujinshi that desecrate your waifu to be able to fap...?