Tax Reform Saltmining Thread

Post liberal tears, meltdowns, virtue signaling and cuckery in here.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!
IN EVERY MEASURABLE FUCKING WAY, OBAMA HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST PRESIDENTS AMERICA HAS EVER HAD. NOT LIKE YOU GOD DAMNED REDNECKED FUCKS. YOU ALL VOTED FOR BUSH TOO!

HE HELPED RESOLVE THE RACIAL DIVIDE CREATED BY BUSH, HE OPENED OUR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND THE OVAL OFFICE TO 21ST CENTURY TRANSPARENCY, HE ENDED OUR MILITARY ACTION STARTED BY BUSH, HE RESCUED THE ECONOMY THAT WAS DESTROYED BY BUSH, HE FIXED THE BROKEN HEALTHCARE SYSTEM (BTW PASSED WITH MAJORITY VOTE), HE ENDED THE CONSTANT TERRORIST ATTACKS ON HOME SOIL CAUSED BY BUSH INVADING EVERYONE THAT IS ARAB AND OIL RICH, HE CLEARED OUT THE INTEL AGENCIES AND THE MILITARY OF NEOCONS, HE RETURNED AMERICA TO ITS HARDLINE JUDEO-SECULAR ROOTS AFTER BUSH TRIED TO CREATE A JERRY FALWELL THEOCRATIC GOVERNMENT, HE HAS DESTROYED THE CORRUPTION IN THE WHITEHOUSE AND THE PENTAGON AND LASTLY, HE MADE UNEDUCATED REPUBLICANS COMPLETELY GO INTO MELTDOWN BY NOT TOLERATING THEIR WARHAWK UNPATRIOTIC 'WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUTION' BULLSHIT AND HAD RIGHTFULLY PURGED ANY AND ALL WARMONGERS.

AND HE DIDNT SHIT ON THE POOR, WORKING CLASS, POC, AND WHATEVER MINORITY YOU NAZIS HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigga, you gay.

MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO PUT OUT OF MY HALF HOUSE, DESTROY MY BUDDING TA CAREER, DESTROY ANY CHANCES THAT I CAN ADOPT AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE! I LIVE IN PORTLAND, DO YOU KNOW HOW FUUUUUUUUCKKKINMNNG EXPENSIVE IT IS HERE! I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE. NO WONDER YOU JACKASES CANT GO TO REDDIT. ITS BECAUSE YOURE DOMB AS SHIT!

AFRAID OF ANY ONE WGHO ISNT LIKE YOU VIRGIN BIGOTTS!

Are you unironically being retarded? Please grow up.

BURN
IN
HELL

FUCK, I NEED TO CHECKUP ON MY CO GIRLFRIEND

get back to work

>CO GIRLFRIEND
she's busy bro, trust me

Didn't have go work hard to find the salt

NO, AND FUCK YOU IS WHY IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS, FUCK YOU, FUCK THIS AMERIKKKAN FLAG, AND FUCK YOUR FASCIST LORD OF THE FLIES.
I HOPE YOURE HAPPY! 2018 IS COMING UP

I am ecstatic! This is great news, you kike. Congratulations USA. 7 more years! (then Ivanka, then Barron!)

this has to be the most pointless liberal freak out yet

this tax plan is objectiely great for 80% of america

pretty much everyone is waling away with a minimum of 1000-3000 more per year besides the wealthy in high tax states.

thats not the big deal though, the bigger deal is the CORPORATE AND SMALL BUSINESS TAXES

which have been significantly lowerd, growth was already doing well but now it will explode and the removal of the immoral healthcare mandate?

this bill is tops anyone mad about it is a retard or a rich faggot in CA that is mad that they actually have to pay their absurd state tax

GET OUT
GET OUT OF MY STATE I WILL FUCKING NECK YOU COMMIES I SWEAR TO GOD

GET OUUUUUT

I AM WAITING FOR YOU LIKE A BEAR TRAP
GET OUT

MY ANCESTORS DIED TO MAKE THIS PLACE OURS
WE ESCAPED YOU COMMIE FUCKS AND YOU FOLLOWED
NOW YOU DIE

>work

>HE HELPED RESOLVE THE RACIAL DIVIDE CREATED BY BUSH
Are you fucking high? Race relations went back 50 years during his presidency.

Why do liberals have so much anger for that image? Don't they realize that the environment isn't getting any better by paying foreign countries to gather resources for us and is costing us more?

Oh my god, I'm so fucking hard right now reading this.

Cry your delicious tears you filthy ancom scum. I might jack myself to the thought of some filthy poor ancom Portland scum crying at being BTFO'd by Trump and Republicans

Yes, like that but not pasta.

“They think MASSIVE TAX CUTS for DONORS AND OFFSHORE MEGACORPS will... get this... make our wage slaves GREAT again! Ha ha! What a bunch of cucks!”

You think South Africans would understand

Saint Mandela ended all racism in your country, yet you still think like this. Very, very sad!

you need to tone town the idiocy to make it more real. the all caps is an immediate no-no. the memeflag helps the triggering, but that's about it. wait for a couple threads to try again, and godspeed

WGHO IS THE DOMB ONE?

AHAhahahahahah

Are you being sarcastic or retarded? Hard to tell with all the meme flags and libtards.

I know this is a shitpost, but I'd like to remind you that no, these people did not vote for Bush, and I wager that most didn't even vote for Trump as they were too young to vote for him during the election. Daily reminder that Sup Forums has been overtaken by underage, infantile phone posting middle and high school edgelords.

I'm almost 30 fucking years old and even I wasn't old enough to vote for Bush in either of his elections, so I guarantee you that the vast majority of posters on this board weren't even old enough to vote in the 2012 election, let alone the 2016.

This California hypercuck has the best salt around when it comes to Trump wins.

I can't stop smiling at his endless stupidity.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW FUUUUUUUUCKKKINMNNG EXPENSIVE IT IS HERE!
Too bad, you shouldn't have wasted billions in tax on illegals and stupid shit. You created this mess. This is your reckoning.

>my state taxes are too high

not my problem fuckface

You want to know the truth? the Dems let this through with out much pressure. They need something to run against, and taxes has the added bonus of giving the donor class a nice little chunk of extra cash.

Think about it, they killed Obama care repeal, most likely horse trading for taxes. McCain was a yes for this, while he was a no for the bush era tax cuts.

>it sucks tho, cus I'm the one who will still vote for those Machiavellian turds.

Go live somewhere else where there are lower taxes? Like I dunno Sioux City Iowa. It's just a trendy and a lot less gay.