Alex Jones has taken the blue pill. He used to be anti establishment...

Alex Jones has taken the blue pill. He used to be anti establishment. He used to say the "globalist" will destroy everyone now that trump is elected he says everything is great and buy his vitamin supplements.

What if the world really is being destroyed by elites and he's just trying to get rich before some major martial law pandemic event occurs. ?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/brain-force.html
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bilderberg-2017-the-agenda-and-the-full-attendees-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes always sold vitamin supplements aa far as i can tell.

Damage control. HAHAHA. FUCK YOU GLOBALIST SCUM!

Re:your meme, it's 'bag of niggers' actually, I can prove this.

vigilant citizen dot com

he talks about globalist, what the fuck have you been listening to? He even said the night of the election that the globalist will try to strike back. Has been nonstop talking about it

has been nonstop talking about the globalist striking back from his election night broadcast, what the hell have you been listening to

No shit Shylock. You just figure that out now?

When do you figure out Trump and Putin, 2077?

AJ is hardcore cuck. He even tells the truth often, but he does it in a way that's so offputting to normies that they dismiss it. And the Joe Rogan gently mocks him so all his fans can feel superior

lol

enjoy the soy in your brainforce supplements

infowarsstore.com/brain-force.html

additional info, bottom right corner of the label

Alex is caught in a philosophical dilemma.

He needs the elites to continue harassing the world so that he can pose as the savior who is spouting the truth. This is how he makes his living, he might genuinely want to take the elite down, but he will never be in a position to do it because of this dilemma. He has a shit load of cognitive dissonance that he doesn't know how to address. If he had half a brain he would have acknowledged the JQ by now and realized that politically out maneuvering israel is synonymous with saving humanity from destruction.

What if OP is a huge faggot?

he's anti establishment
Trump is NOT establishment. hes never been in politics.

so thats how asshole

That being said he has done good work for the awakening and he should be honored and respected for it. Just take what you can from people who call in and his guests, hopefully Alex will learn to calm down a little and let his guests speak more.

>small amounts of soy lecithin is just as bad deep throating soy dogs and getting soy milk enemas all day
Enjoy your transition, faggot

weird how everything he's done to date especially tonight has explicitly been in their service, false dichotomyfag

Alex Jones has always been pro kike, and Trump is a shabbos goy. It's not even hard to figure out.

Huur duuur but duh Jew Media done attack Trump, so mean Trump on our side.
Don't you git it?

Alex jones has gone full retard in the last month or two

About 85% of his coverage is complete bullshit. He's always been sensational and a little over the top, but his actual info used to be good

His show had just turned into complete stupidity. It's like he's just pulling stuff out of his ass now. Owen Shroyer also turned into a massive faggot.

I liked during Las Vegas when jones was just bluntly lying about having "inside intel" and the shooter having Antifa literature all over the room, and Paul Joseph Watson was like "uh... yeah... well... we'll see if that is true or not later in the investigation..." and jones just had a fucking shitfit and started chewing Paul out.

I am sure Paul is already looking for new career moves. Infowars has devolved into embarrassing faggotry and they will start losing viewership eventually

easy answers aren't getting any less marketable, he finally found his chance to flip teams and he's going for it with everything he's got

No, he hasn't. He used to sell video documentaries and other people's products

What do you mean?

I don't think you read anything we said so fuck you.
That being said there's clearly two sides to the kike influence. A kike civil war if you will. Commie sjw faggot kikes vs Zionist we gotta blow up Iran kikes. Trump and Jones work for the Zionists.

His documentaries were fucking great. Endgame is an absolute classic, and his 90's stuff was totally groundbreaking redpill shit

Now he isn't just spewing low-tier retarded garbage. Literally just surfing Sup Forums and the Donald for talking points and making absolutely retarded predictions and then claiming then come from "FBI sources".

Alex, if you're reading this, what the fuck are you doing man? All of the people you've hired are annoying as hell and you're acting like a clown.

He's a humble Water Filtration salesmen.

Yeah. I have to agree. A lot of what he said in 2015 was peachy. Talked about the finance cables that were supporting wars, floride in the water, etc. Very great things and you were learning as you were being entertained.

Now 90% of it is just not even worth listening. There was a moment where he had one of Bill Clinton's financial advisors on the show and she that a lot of Trump's agenda was "Make Israel Great Again rather MAGA" she went on to mention a few other points to, and then Alex replied that "in my analysis, that is all absolutely correct." That was the only thing I heard him say in the past year that I agreed with essentially.

Don’t forget to pick your brain force supplements guys. There putting stuff in the water to turn the frogs gay

what do you think it means fool; he veered his rhetoric hard because he got on the ladder and has been climbing rungs since election day

you don't get white house clearance unless you're already determined to be of no threat

>unironically thinks Alex Jones is redpilled
>what's a gatekeeper?

Look I think Jones is a shabbos goy and all but that isn't the hill you want to die on. There really is stuff in the water that turns the frogs gay. It's called Atrazine. Look it up.

I mean, alex used to name names. He would name bilderburg group members and actually educate you about the globalist and show you weird obscure documents showing all the crazy shit they were saying

Now it is like an edgier Fox News. He also has TOTAL faggots and scumbags on the show like Cernovich, loomer, redpillblack, and other cringy weirdos.

He just keeps talking about Obama and Hillary acting like they are ringleaders of the opposition when they are obviously powerless puppets for their globalist overlords

Just weird. I don't get why he's become so retarded.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bilderberg-2017-the-agenda-and-the-full-attendees-list/

epic peter thiel owning the libs for daddy while hanging out with kissinger and mcmaster and niall ferguson and alex will say absolutely n o t h i n g

lmao the silence is deafening

Gatekeeper is a term that a lot of newfags need to familiarize themselves with.

I think he's been riding a wave with the election last year, and because of it he's feels like he's on the pulse of what's "in." I remember that being a big talking point during the election season.

In my opinion, he was getting to a point where he was getting bigger than the regular news outlets, at least for me, then as the election drew to a close things started tapering off. And I stopped listening to internet show in August of last year since it was the same kind of reports recycled (most news outlets were like that though). And you're right, he would name names and that's what I liked about him. I don't appreciate how he's catering to common internet trends (memes) in what should be his serious coverage of news. That's the biggest problem with his program. Big turn off. Who is he actually trying to appeal to? Sup Forums? How is someone supposed to share his news site if he has a product advertised as "the real redpill?" Not something he should overtly be doing.