Friendly reminder that due to Drumpf's latest far-right nonsense he and other Americunts are NOT welcome in the United...

Friendly reminder that due to Drumpf's latest far-right nonsense he and other Americunts are NOT welcome in the United Kingdom. We are a Christian country and do not support bigotry and racism.

sure thing, mohammed

>UK is a Christian country
t mehmet.

But you sure like those Muslims though. How is Jihad working for you ?

Correction: You are a Muslim country.

>posting racist garbage
Hopefully your mummy with invite a black boy to your 12th birthday party and you'll realise race is only skin deep.

I hate you dad!

Friendly reminder that you are a faggot, Drumpf is a forced meme, you are not a Christian and you are shit stained disgrace to your ancestors. You're the type of faggot bong who would apologize for his white privilege while a sand nigger raped his mother. Now go enjoy your police state and bend over deep for your new BF Mohammad's dick. They'll be lot's more coming I'm sure.

We kicked the goddamned Brits out cause we were sick of their condescending bullshit.

>Christian
>Bongistan

KEK

Wowee look at all these "white" Americans telling me that Britain is a caliphate

>islamic
>republic
does not compute

That Amerimongrel will soon be your queen, you don't want to go to prison for hate speech, do you?

Mutt

Gay faggot cunt.

Make sure to raise those little sand nigger babies when your wife gets raped by Mohamed then gang banged by his friends. Kiss her in the mouth afterwards and be proud of how tolerant you are. OP Fag

You should try supporting bigotry and racism. Medicine isn't meant to be sweet.

>We are a Christian country

Go Kill yourself mohammed, whether you like it or not Trump (GEOTUS) is right and people like you have bent over and taken it for the cuck to Islam narrative for years.

You are either blind or retarded.

last time i visited UK , muslim where playing with the ball and eating muslim food and spittting in front of yo shitty churches ... HAHAHA AND YOU CALL YA SELF CHRISTIAN COUNTRY ??!?! PFFFF MY BIG DICK IS MORE REAL

>forced meme

his name is fucking DRUMPF

Fuck Drumpf.

Define bigotry and racism.

ironically, u r the bigot

>Muslim man culturally enriches young girls at a concert, or culturally enriches 1600 of them over several years

We will NOT let hate win, we need Peace and Love right now
>Trump, the president of the US, your strongest ally plans a visit

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS HATE, WE MUST SHUT HIM DOWN AND STOP HIM

But its legally Trump, in the same way you would take your wife's last name like the little bitch you are if you ever got married

Fuking shitskin pakis

>We are a Muslim country
Fixed it for you

im taking this

That's literally the perfect shit eating grin. I'd like to imagine that would be my exact face as I smashed a Muzzies face into goo with the pommel of my sword.

britain is unironically a shitstorm tho why aren't you guys turning to nationalism.

Lies! Us Brits love Orange Hitler.

Listen, Muntasir, the UK is almost as big of a shithole as Sweden is when it comes to PC stuff, and that really takes some fucking doing.
Just fucking go back to Rapeistan already, native Europeans are fed up with you and when the backlash comes it's going to be the purge of all purges.