Right-Wing Celebration Bread

This is the best couple weeks for the American right since Trump’s election.
>Dems being accused of assault left and right
>Moore surging in the polls
>Republicans pass tax reform, finally showing they can work together
>Steinle case means the wall is next
Get in here and celebrate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvI5F5lD0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=WNqrv4TzDtM&index=6&list=RDCn3YF5CQsdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How long until the tax bill is finalized?

Cute girls and hardbass for all!
youtube.com/watch?v=EvI5F5lD0cE

It goes into conference with the House now but passage is inevitable, hence all the liberal ass-chapping

You faggots lost focus. Awan should be laser focused. Sex allegations and scandals were meant to be a long term distraction.

But when do we get the promised Right-Wing Death Squads?

>Steinle case means the wall is next

Then getting our W-2s will be the final answer. That could be another two months.

>celebrating establishment tax reform
Jews and corporations are fleecing us again and that's supposed to be a good thing? Bye bye child mandate btw. Incoming demographic change once again enjoy being 37% white.

>child mandate
That shit was for minorities you retard

Boomerposting increasing since September is causing is retarded amount of confusion and fog within Sup Forums.

Expect a split because those who voted for Trump for a cultural change are going to clash with the cuckservative 30-40 year olds coming from Reddit that suck Republican cock no matter what.

Maybe it would be a good week if you ignored

>The only settled sexual harrassment case since 2012 has been a Republican (Blake Farenthold)
>Flynn guilty plea
>Bill still has to move into reconciliation
>Moore is in a dead heat with Jones
>The wall is still many years away

But then, the last few months have been so bad for the GOP I guess

only settle sexual harassment case against a Congress member*

Jesus Christ this country is dead. Literally. So many people are going to die. White working class included. The people you wanted to "help". Yeah you sure helped them alright. Fuck yall. This isn't good for anyone except the Jew billionaires exploiting you. You hope their semen will trickle down and land right into your mouths right? Thank you Job Creator! Give me more! Keep fucking me in the ass! Pathetic fucking worms. All for what? To save $100 a year. You will rot.

Calm the fuck down you whiny bitch.

>So many people are going to die.

I THINK THEY'RE MAD Sup Forums

What the fuck has been done about the Gays?!
Time to man up America. We've got to take back America's Soul. I can't support a nation that advocates and subsidizes homosexuality. You stayed home when I was at the natural marriage rallies. You've got some work to do if you want to count on the support of Social Conservatives. We're tired of decades of loss by judicial fiat! Republicans need to deliver big on the homosexual issue (STOPPING IT)

>I can't support the country unless we deny other people rights because I don't like them

maybe you should just lose some of your rights instead lel

Motherfucker last I checked about 70% of Americans profess to be Christian.

LBGT and Allies can't be more than in the 20%s....

Times are changing!! Get on the right side of history! If we can't fix this, Christians are arming ourselves to overthrow the government.

Thnx, user. Check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNqrv4TzDtM&index=6&list=RDCn3YF5CQsdA