my.mixtape.moe/keurmv.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142830953/#142844801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's Haruna from To Love Ru

Love Me Do

Sayaka thread

Reported for shit taste.

Correct me if I'm wrong in any of these:

1. The first and only person to call Homura "beautiful/gorgeous" is Sayaka.

2. Sayaka is the only character to princess carry Homura.

3. During the struggle in Homu's soul gem world Sayaka was the only character to say "Homura deserves a reward" for working so hard. And she also sympathized with Homu the most.

Hi, this is the year 2017. And I posted a picture of Sayaka on Sup Forums.

Happy New Year.

I'm going to marry Sayaka !

They need to interact more. They are obviously going to becum best bros

Happy New Year

My first post of the year is for Kyouko. Happy new years, Sakura Kyouko, my beautiful wife.

Sayaka will marry me

First Kyouko of 2017.

Now her presence is felt.

What if in Rebellion story Sayaka becomes purple[/spoiler[

Sayaka was given a 2nd chance to be a normal tall Japanese human girl with blue hair

Really hate that they made my waifu a homosexual in the movie

She's not my waifu but she sure as fuck was the only character I liked in the show. What a shame.

What did you guys think of this necessary and important character?

I think it made Mami even creepier than she already was.

i wish there was a girl who love me like how sayaka would.

her face takes up the whole fucking screen

Out of curiousity, what are your thoughts on:

There are some genuine foreshadowing happening in the series

Why are you not hanging yourself?
Don't you realize what a pathetic you person you and how you have zero reason to be alive?

>he gets ass hurt when he tries to look smart and gets proven wrong anyway
What a failure at life.
Just accept that people hate because you're a disgusting and that no one wants to be around, then kill yourself. So people can have good threads again.

I for one am looking forward to another fantastic year of Madoka threads.

Kill left, fuck middle marry right.

sup, crack pipe

>Madoka and Madoka's mother also noted Homura's looks

When did Madoka call Homura beautiful? I remember Madoka complimenting her name, but not like Sayaka who straight up said Homu was gorgeous (at first glance too). Also her mom was commenting on the ribbons not Homu.

>She never princess carried her

We never got to see a closer look, but there are some frames in which she possibly princess carried her. And then threw her over the shoulder before the landing

>Only Sayaka had her full memories

Bebe was also there. Yet Sayaka was the only one who kept talking about how Homura deserves to be protected.

Also who is your fave meguca?

>slurp

MUH

By your own logic, you said screencaps mean nothing since they can be shooped. So that person can literally be anyone.

You have 1 (one) more post to post legitimate proof of your claims before I disregard your posts.

Please post the goofiest dumbest looking Sayaka

Sayaka and Homu will become bros won't they

Sure, why not.

>not all screenshots are the same

How does saying that prove anything? Anyone can edit something and say that exact same thing. You disregarded screenshots of people proving they're not the same.

So your screens don't really prove anything, in fact it just proves what I'm saying. You couldn't actually post legit proof of your claims. I will now disregard your posts, Homura

Keeps Mami more stable while still showing her issues. It's also more evidence that being meguca was suffering.

It's better than losing your head.

Who would've thought these 2 would be canonically friends after attempted murder

Anybody who's seen more than 20 anime

Happy new year. Glad nothing will change.

To be fair, they had to both die first and that's a pretty warm situation

Which Kyouko dojins are you looking forward to?

I don't read doujin unless they are funny.

Finally an artist who can do Kyouko justice.

Scans will probably be out in a few weeks.

Put a bullet in your brain, !Akemi.

>b- but all i siad was they b bros durrrr
No, you're just giving shit none answers to keep the thread alive so you can show off your crack shitposting as much as possible.

God, I fucking hate how the actual scumbag gets protected in these threads and the people who actually want threads to be good get harassed and have their posts deleted.

It's insane how the exact opposite of the rules are enforced.

Because not all screen shots are the same, you stupid fucking shit eating retard.
And you have clearly been spamming crack to harass people. Notice how years before you showed up crack was never posted because because crack shitters are very uncommon and cancerous people.

And of course, that's all the proof you need to show that the mod doesn't enforce the rules.

>Anyone can edit something and say that exact same thing
Holy shit you are fucking stupid, !Akemi.
The difference between the screen shots you spam of your posts and the screen shots of posts that people post at you is the information in the screen shots shown to you can be sourced to cited and proven and true using the archives to check the post number or other cited sources like the IRC logs.

How fucking dumb do you have to be to not understand something that simple.

!Akemi has been shitposting on multiple boards since before new years. It's fucking insane. It's like the more pathetic his life gets the harder he shitposts.

Sayaka should be sitting on my face at all times

Delicious.

Even more delicious.

What in the fuck is wrong with you, !Akemi.
Holy shit. Just stop.

There are all your posts, !Akemi.
You only go out of your way to make two posts in under the same minute to try and look like you are more than one person.

>DURRRR STOP REPLYING TO ME AND I'LL STOP PSOTING CKRAKC
>GIB ME MY SAFE SPOACE!!!!
Kill yourself, !Akemi.

her tiny body

warm

All posts by the same exact person.
Seriously. What in the fuck is wrong with you.

And like always, you can't pretend to be more than one person because crack shitters are not common. So it is impossible for more than one to be them around constantly.

Hello i ended up watching madoka just recently.Who is this person you guys call akemi?

Also a new movie is comming of madoka, hamura feels like a literal terminator

They're gonna be so comfy

>being this pathetically mad that people will not give you your hug box
You claim the only reason you post crack is to try and troll people. But that's an obvious lie, !Akemi. Because you were called out on posting crack as one of the first things that happened to you.

If you only post crack to try and troll people, you would have never been called out in the first place as you would have never posted crack in the first place.

You keep trying to pretend there wasn't an initial trigger that set you off. And that trigger was you posting crack shit because you like it as you're shipping cancer from tumblr.

Read the archives.

I used to go on Sup Forums and ACK didn't spam the threads back then. I took a break from Sup Forums and now he's everywhere. Don't know when this started, but all I know is, Mami is glowing with sexual energy

What is it you want to change?

wow, 4(You).

Is that the first Kyubey posted in the year 2017?

No one has posted the first Hitomi yet

We are in a new age

>he takes a pause to set up his proxy and make two posts at once so he can try and make other people think it's more than just him spamming

You are factually wrong about crack, it is bad, thus ruins thread.
Your "namexname [verb]" file name person was specfically proven wrong about it here:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142830953/#142844801

Crack shippers are the minority in every single fandom. Because it's not normal for people to be shallow scumbag shitheads. This means there is a very small number of them. You can check this simple by looking at how much crack art there is compared to how much canon art there is.

This site, Sup Forums, has always been against tumblr shipping cancer behavior. Meaning there are even less shipping shitters here than other places. Thus, narrowing down the original minority even further.

Then, to narrow down that minority even further you are talking about a specific fandom. Just the yuri one.

So what's more likely, that one person using only a single second device such as his phone to samefag, or that countless shipping from the minority showed up just for the sole purpose of spiting and attacking people in yuri threads on Sup Forums?

I can only laugh at how you are autistically freaking out because you got proven wrong.
You tried to look smart by saying things like "durrr ur screens hots meeen nothing 2222!!!!!"
And instead of just being a good person and accepting you are wrong gracefully you spam the thread to shit to try and cope with the fact you are not only stupid, but hated by everyone.

You're lying.

No, they were all your posts, !Akemi. Like always, you try to make it look like your behavior is normal and that it's normal for people say "durrr I wud never lie on da internet". But no one says that out side of these threads. So of course people will not listen to you.

Can someone explain what's happening here?

Watch me prove how insane and pathetic you are.

Name a single thing that will make you stop spamming and ruining threads.

You will refuse to answer, thus proving you are insane and it is not possible to reason with you.

Again, use the archives. Don't listen to anyone who can't offer proof for what they are saying.

>you're lying

You weren't here or at least didn't spam the threads back when Madoka was airing. Seriously, look at all the threads during those times and the years after.

I do give you points for doing this on sadpanda too

The archives show threads being normal. Nowadays every Madoka thread you accuse everyone of being a person no one has ever heard of.

ACK is like some anti-Sup Forums guy. Also Mami's cannon is huge.

Is the next Madoka movie going to be better than Rebellion?

Can Shinbo, Urobuchi, Kajiura and Aoi Yuuki outdo themselves?