South Africa - Ask me anything about Rural South Africa?

Hi everyone, it's me again, your girl Astra Kruger.
I've just arrived back home at our family farm outside our small rural town of Theunissen.
Please feel to Ask Me Anything political about the life of rural White South Africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146204550/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ooga booga

Oh sorry, i forgot to mention that this is a Whites only thread. Mud people such as negroes, italians, mexicans, spaniards and other subhumans are not allowed to comment in this thread.

What does this chart represent please?

Mutt begone.

The curtains match the drapes, dont they, girl?

How many times per week do you have to deal with a nigger?

Italians are white . Admit it or else

Hahaha haha, please don't be cruel to the Americans, i like them

I'm genuinely curious what you think of Die Antwoord, since they are one of the few portrayals of South African life we get in the West. The only other cultural incursion I can think of would be penguins and jumping sharks in Cape Town.

What is your highest attained educational status?

Back at campus we met them everyday. But here at our farm we don't meet them. Even at our town we don't meet them because small towns here in South Africa are still segregated

What’s your favourite flower?

Post a current date pic of yourself please.
If not then just kys

Italians are not white. They are mud people

afrikaans or anglo monkey?

Post feet

That's easy Proteas

Post timestamp larper, you stole Africa from us

What’s with the Italian hate? I quite liked them when I lived in leichhardt about a decade ago.

>South Africa are still segregated

This person is clearly not in South Africa

Go away vpnnigger

I like them but i haver never attended any of their shows because my parents do not approve of them. I come from a rural town, so my parents are too conservative

Stop being such an attention whore.

What part of South Africa are you from?

And is it worth going to Durban on holiday?

>Have a meme flag
>Call someone else a larper

Really nigger?

I dont hate italians. I just want them to stay away from White people.
Italians and other non whites should not be allowed to pollute our Aryan gene pool

>current date
'she'd' be 40+ at least, the vintage of the shit OP posts be anything to judge by.

you're a fucking weirdo fuck off, go help your white countrymen for fuck's sake, you do realise america is on the brink of collapse, right?

Third world country. Very barbaric

dutch or anglo

Have you ever heard of a township or a squatter camp? That is where 99% of our local blacks live, you negroe

I prefer gerberas. They remind me of my Ouma.

I've followed them for a while, and got to one concert they played in DC. They seem like decent people. On the surface their gruffness and realness can scrape against people's ideals, and that's a good thing. If you ever get the chance to see them perform you should.

I stay in Bloemfontein since i am a fulltime university student. During the holidays season i come back home here at our farm or at our house in town at Theunissen

Yes, Durban is beautiful. But beware since it is infested with a lot of Coolies (indians)

40+ is fine, what matters is that shes not just some fuckweed of a man

Dutch (Voortrekker)

would you rather meet
kaffir in the street?
blade runner in the bathroom?

Stop being jealous of USA you aboriginal. America is the best country in the whole wide world

So your granny is from here?

Hahaha, looking for a ticket in eh?

Okay, i definitely will go to check them out. Thank you

Yes. I will do anything to become an American.

I'm not a larper, I'm a black nationalist. Go back to masturbating to lauren blackern fingolian knight

*BRRRAAAAAAP*

kek
classic african

Seems like it. I honestly think that this is some dude larping. This attention whoring is unbecoming of Boer women.

Was. She died last year at the ripe old age of 93

notice how there is and will never be a confirmation with a note with a date written on it and Sup Forums

You shouldn't be talking you dog shit larping faggot

What are your top 3 guilty pleasures

well duhhh. Of course it is a LARP. This is Sup Forums for fucks sake, the trash heap of the internet.

I'm the one larping? Wtf? I'm not the OP you retarded leaf.

Anything?

timestamp and Sup Forums please

Have you ever thought about moving to Orania?

fuck yourself.
You are OP.
You do this every time dont BS me faggot

Look at the ID's you fucking retard.
I'm calling out the OP for larping you dense motherfucker.

Every time you make these threads you swap out your ID part way through the thread.
Oh what suddenly OP isn't in thread anymore?
eat shit and die

I liked the saffas even more than the italians

South Africa should disappear, would anyone actually miss it?
no.

Have you ever heard of a thing called 'google street view' ?

Oh. I am so sorry. I bet she lived a good life. God bless her

Post timestamp or you're larping.

Or are you a schizophrenic posting on a computer and a phone at the same time.

It's not like pic related?

Do you suffer from some sort of mental illness?
Look here is the OP you faggot

It's not a larp it's some mentally ill nigger in Apefrica.

Except prostitute myself. I will never do that

Yes. I know about it

Well you aren't much of a looker so do you take it in the ass and swallow?

At least we whites can produce such women like Lauren. I dont even know what to call your ape like females.

Shoosh, get off this thread you non white. Stop hiding behind a fake flag

Don't - their gimmick is shock. The girl was cute though.

They are racial traitors who are trying to create a white trash culture in South Africa. Kill yourself.

Ek bly op 'n plaas net noord van Bloemfontein, wanneer gaan drink ons 'n koffie?

I will swallow only once an american has married me

Well, then do tell me. Where are these so called ''white areas''

I literally see none, and yes I checked the eastern cape

To my understanding there hasn't been any sub Saharan Africans in South Africa since thousands of years before European colonists. So why tf are they there now and why are you guys expected to put up with their shit? Sorry I probably should know this but I am of course an ignorant amerifat.

Dude. I'd love to stare into those green eyes as I pumped he full of cum as much as the next guy but your obsession with her is just creepy at this point.

You betas can keep roleplaying with this fat anglo larper pretending to be a Boer woman. I'm out. have fun you fucking tards

Why /wouldn't/ Durban be that way?

Dutchmen. Dutchwomen I guess. Robust farm girls, hardy stock (I haven't been around them much actually but it sounds plausible, good enough for Sup Forums :) )

>tfw no gf

Dude. I'd love to stare into those green eyes as I pumped her full of cum as much as the next guy but your obsession with her is just creepy at this point.

i would unironically let a south african girl "marry" me for a green card if and only if i had some sort of guarantee in writing that we would not actually be married beyond in a legal sense and you wouldn't live with me and we end the marriage with a divorce where there was no expectation i give or pay or owe her anything but since i live in california that's almost suicidally stupid to actually attempt. hell, since i live in california i'd marry a dude under the same conditions.

what's happening there disgusts me and if i can spare one good white person i've done more than the rest of the world.

I always feel jealous when i realise how many Italians you guys allow into Australia. These spaghetti eating things don't even look white, yet you allow them to run around Australia unchecked. My family friends who live in Australia say that there is no difference between an Italian and a Lebanese

More pictures here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146204550/

Are you retarded?

What about the ass?

She sounds plausible to me. Got that dismissive South African white thing going on, for sure.

Oh god, not you again. Still trying to catfish retards on here?

>That's easy Proteas

I had no doubt about it stupid white monkey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteus

As i said many times to European fellas, especially the Dutch, the Nederlanders of Africa are primitives like the rest chimps who live down there and they have no place in Europe.

Fokof

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146204550/

YEP. larper be larping

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteus
With an 'a', doos. It's South Africa's national flower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protea

>What does this chart represent please?
>this chart
>this
Wtf, there's like fifty damn charts in this one image. Which chart? Also the sources are below the charts if you want to read up on them.

kill yourself

Says the greek, if you hold up a brown paper bag next to a greek's face the color is almost exactly the same.

Owwww, my own personal stalker. Bless your heart