We elite now

we elite now

Holy shit. No wonder the shilling against Bitcoin has been so hard on Sup Forums. The kikes are losing their minds.

Everything is a Nazi now.

wedenazicracynow.jpg

You actually believe this? This headline is literally saying ''Hey other Jews, we really need to do something about this bitcoin''

Who are the retard that make these fucking articles?

Somebody stole my fucking Bitcoins.

Let me kill just one person of my choosing. Plz.

Funny thing is, I worked with a kike programmer who told me he was trying to put together a flash crash on crypto about 4 months ago

i wish i couldve invested when i was 15
now i have to wait till it dips zzzzz

>make money with bitcoin
>use all that money to continue buying chinese made goods

good goyim
like pottery

same. i had about four bitcoins in a wallet on blockchain.info and it got drained.

>tfw spent 1000 buttcoins when they were cheap as hell

I had 0.5btc in bit wallet in 2013, the site got hacked and it was stolen (or the owners of the site stole everyone’s BTC)

At the time I didn’t care cuz that was like 10 bucks.

Now it’s worth 5grand or something

Fuck

without people buying and selling them when they were cheap, they wouldn't be worth anything now.

I would like to know more.

Same.
In 2013 they dipped to like less than a dollar in that big crash in April.

Every time I bought something on Silk Road , I made sure to spend every last bit of it cuz my little brother said if I didn’t , the 5 dollars or something I spent on a coin would eventually be worth less than that

Unfortunately, that's all I know.
I don't know shit about programming or crypto, so I just kinda shrugged at him, chuckled, and thought "Typical kike"

FeelsReallyFuckingBadMan

take comfort in this

Same

It was all off 1 site and it got hacked. A bunch of people got screwed.

>tfw didnt hold onto coins a bit longer

Bought around 60 btc in 2015 when it was 1 - $433.77 and dumped it all this June. Fuck sake.