The Holocaust happened

I was a denier until today. I came across this site:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com

I could be wrong but this site destroys every argument I've seen on here so I'd like to see you guys try and refute what's on this site.

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UuTjnymuTng
youtube.com/watch?v=T7dogNFCENI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what if it did? Are you implying Jews didn't deserve it?

Yep, it happened.

Here's evidence that the Beer Hall Putsch was a false flag.

mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf

and someone's take on Hitler's genealogy. The Matszelberger makes me giggle still

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

The Holocaust is a Hollow Hoax. Hitler was right.

Eighteen Pages of Proof Hitler was NOT Racist:
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

and THIS VIDEO COMPLETELY DEBUNKS THE KIKE SWINE HOLLOW HOAX:
youtube.com/watch?v=UuTjnymuTng

Ikr, we must help the Jews especially in Israel.

/thread

The holoaust is 100% real. I saw all those 6 gorillon documentaries without doing the math

Damage control.. FUCK YOU GLOBALIST SCUM!

Why not take a look at the site?

Yeah but can OP see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Is it possible that it was real but maybe exaggerated?

I mean, I'm pretty sure they put the jews and other subversive elements into camps. I'm pretty sure a lot of the people in those camps died either in the camps or on their way to the camps or died trying to flee the country.

Is that not true?

>every argument I've seen on here
you've certainly missed a lot

>He thinks we didn't know

People have known it's real since David Irving admitted it back in 2013

Doesn't make Hitler any less right about the Jew

think, you mongoloid

FPBP

>I was a denier until today.
you're the same faggot that was here last night trying to get traffic to your website. fuck off.

Imagine;

All your highways and transportation methods are mass bombed no food or meds can travel.
Planes are shot down and getting in dogfights in the sky when trying to deliver because of FOREIGN ZOG ALL-LIES INVADING -TERRORIST ISRAELI FORCES OF WHITE GENOCIDE- that occupy the world today and are BEHIND WHITE GENOCIDE TODAY.

Fuckin retard. What would happen if that was your nation. Then you all would starve you retard now imagine the invading army COMES IN AND STORMS YOUR PRISONS WITH CAMERA AND VIDEO RECORDING EQ. They will make you look like genocidal maniacs.

You are a fucking idiot.

Learn about the White Genocide HOLODOMOR HOLOCAUST. ZOGtards.

Damn it now I'm gonna start posting that shit

literally who

Dear JIDF, every fucking day you use this same blogposting "one of you" format. You people are supposed to be smart.

Stop advertising your lies, Shlomo.

He was doing a service to the whole continent

This. Why would your enemies not demonize the fuck out of you?

What is the point of denying the holocaust? If you stormfags hate jews so much you should wish that it was true as they were doing the right thing.

>the kikes still don't realize we don't care
"Sins of the father" is a Middle-East philosophy, when you call for white genocide, you quickly go through the currency of white guilt

Talk about no imagination! Avoid the tap water, Joe.

When?

youtube.com/watch?v=T7dogNFCENI
real holocaust OF WHITE PEOPLE....

We don't want to slaughter all jews we just want them out of the reigns of our very fucking economy. The jews demonized a nation that did rightfully kick them out so that way they could keep fucking doing it in the future and if ANYBODY put two and two together they could just yell ANTISEMITE REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST GOYM. Europe is going to have a civil war between muslims rioting and the native Europeans because the jews want to rid the world of white people any way they can.

WELL DENIERS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT! WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTERPLAN?

This is an obvious shill, they were never part of us and only plan to convert us

OP is a Kike Fed working for ZOG. Probably FSB, CIA, Mossad. All the same anyways. One World ZOG, didn't you know? You thought they were INDIVIDUAL ZOGs? HAHAHA!

last four digits earns you my OC

>not realizing this was all reserved for camp workers and VIP prisoners

hahahahahaha seriously? cause you're shilling

man have these companies not taught you people how to drop the robotic syntax? New words, old format...

Saving this. Thanks.

Yes, I work for a company, you caught me. Amazing job. My company told me it's a good idea to say "I could be wrong" since that's exactly what you do when trying to convince people you're right

i meet a holocaut suviror she had soap i felt sorry for her

if you're actually interested, Graf, Kues and Mattogno wrote a book in response to their posts about the Aktion Reinhard camps, the pdf should be easy enough to find

no shit it is
Step one of shilling is trying to trick everyone you're a "normal member of this board"
the 'I could be wrong' strat is purely ingratiating, and it's not exactly high brow. like this user said
every fucking day this "I'm just blogposting, I'm a normal one of you" shill format thread gets shoved down everyone's throat

The whole strat where you're saying what you're doing like it's a dumb idea doesn't work...

>t. yotsuba b.jpg

also
>not realizing it was for everyone, and the propaganda machine just says it was only for select groups for the sake of demonizing a political enemy
Greentexting something super vague with no evidence is a great way to convince people you're right, huh?

Thanks, I'll check it out. Thanks for not being a conspiracy theorist accusing me of working for a company or some shit and giving me a useful answer.

>I swear I'm trying to have a real conversation
>here's a link to a whole blog, not articles, I swear the evidence is in there all you need is to flood the site with traffic to find it

pick one, not both

What about the holocoaster ?

My grandmothers sister escaped the gas chambers over 6 times. One of the times they put her in, but they couldn't close the door so she was allowed to go back to her room she also had her family diamonds and she used to eat all of the other Jewish peoples gold and she would poop it out once a week and then re eat it for over 4 years. then she met her husband on the other side of the fence and they were able to escape it was real it happened I am glad you have come back to reality

>pic related
Its her! she has stayed so young by drinking the blood of goyim babies

>literally every article basically claims some conspiracy to "fake" evidence used by holocaust deniers
>states clearly that they're aiming to negate deniers
>claims a conspiracy to stage a conspiracy

Like I'm not even a holocaust denier at this point, but even I can see this site is a pretty lousy source for "proving" the holocaust.

Regardless of that, it has been clearly proven that the number of Jewish deaths have been extremely exaggerated.

For example, the death toll at Auschwitz went from 4 million down to about 1.8 million. They had to correct it. That's a huge fucking difference.

And some of these deaths included Poles, people of other nationalities and religion. It was not all Jews.

Stop believing the kikes and their propaganda.

Source for that? I just read something today saying otherwise. check the rationalwiki page on holocaust denial, it's on there if you want the sources.