Sup Forums virgins wouldn't race mix with this

>Sup Forums virgins wouldn't race mix with this

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a good ratio.

gross.

i would

nope.

sure

Stop it you gronk.

Kek the fuck is this hobbit?

Isn't this one of those instagram whores that makes a living letting hairy arab men shit on her?

you would rather fuck with them? ugly sick fuck.

Nah

The bottom half is an abomination.

That leg is straight from the KFC

Its only bad if bm/wf, where you been at?

i'm literally a Sup Forums virgin and yeah I would not have sex with her. I can discern beauty in non-white girls but I have absolutely no attraction to them. it's actually kind of weird. white girls are the only ones I can feel any lust for.

47% of niggers have herpes. So no, I'd rather save myself and my race than roll the dice with a nigger.
Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

i would wear a condom

Open Borders for Israel!

>there are people who think this is attractive
ahahhhahahahhhahahahahahahhahah, cmon

I would. I'd donate to a sperm bank every now and then as a way to repent for this.

trips of truth

Of course not. I always imagine what lives between legs of a brown thot. It probably gained consciousness by now.

latest news from israel.
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-41443084

Race mixing and having intercourse are not synonymous.

>t. the 56%

Honestly, not attracted in the slightest

#swirllife, I'll pound that like she belongs to me.

That bernice bitch is a bad example she had a kid at 15 and is a thot with thot tendencies. But I bet you polfags would nut instantly if a girl like this whispered "bleach my genes right now daddy" in your ear and pulled down your pants.

Having sex with women doesnt always mean making babies virgin