Crazy Mel Gibson interview

This interiew is fucking insane.

Does anybody have audio/video?

usp.today/mel-gibson-hollywood-den-parasites-feast-blood-kids/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel
yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/amp/
vimeo.com/142444429
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/mel-gibson-graham-norton-show-controversial-allegations-a8075771.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AelcYHXHVhs
youtu.be/n7QXz6hDtxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>usp.today
who?

fake news

>Hollywood elites are an “enemy of mankind continually acting contrary to our best interests” and “breaking every God given taboo known to man, including the sanctity of children,” Mel Gibson said in London, where he is promoting his role inDaddy’s Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years.

>“It’s an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts – they are sick, believe me – and they couldn’t be more at odds with what America stands for.”

>Mel Gibson appeared on theGraham Norton Showon the BBC on Friday, and he schooled shocked guests about the real nature of Hollywood elites in the green room backstage after his appearance.

based Mel dropping truth bombs again

Mel Gibson is not crazy, he loves his children and wants what's best for them and the future.

ah my nipples they hurt, they hurt when i twist them

I doubt even Mel is mad enough to break this news.

Here's a pic of the moment in question

Fuck off with your fake news clickbait you maggot

The media legit attacked him after the norton show, just google it. He said nothing controversial at all. The kikes are scared of a godly trad cat, with such immense influence like based mel.

Judging from that headline, that doesn't sound crazy.
>12/1/17
Ah, so the Jews are now digging up old shit to attack Mel with as his career begins to take off after building it back up with Hacksaw Ridge and the new Zahler film. They are only proving his point. Petty worms.

/ourguy/

why do people act like hollywood is this unique industry that has such a mystique about it? its literally regular ass people who do shit with cameras and scripts....fuck

youve been so convinced that the glamour is real and that they live these insane lives

its just a show retard. its just a job.

>Being so talented that you still wind up a renowned success even after you shit on every rapist, pedo, and fucking commie in hollywood.

It’s a prime vessel of cultural control which is why we are seeing the manifestation of metaphysical warfare occurring there right now. We need to support the anti-kike side more than ever.

Correction, its RICH AND INFLUENTIAL people who do shit with cameras and scripts, wealth and power has been know through out history to drive people to acts of pure insanity, to assume that sickness and evil does not exist in places like Hollywood behind closed doors is just naive.

what the fuck. this confirms everything anybody researching this shit has thought. I never thought I would hear somebody say it so explicitly though.

you're a fucking freak dude.

Luv ya, Mel

This is fake. It never happened. Look it up.

based mel

It's the closest thing the US has to aristocracy and royalty. In the UK/Commonwealth all the tabloids are about the various royals and the latest shenanigans of their debutantes, in the US tabloids are all about Hollywood celebrities. They even have their own pageantry, and courtesans.

I love Mel

Weeelllll... Disney and Nickelodeon do profit like motherfuckers off children...
I can see how an autist could take Mel literally and think they're murdering babies(which they could be) and not see the simile of children, children's movies, children's toys, marketing and whatnot being a profiting endeavor fueled by, you know, bastards acting like cunts to their parents.
I mean seriously, KIDS MAKE NO MONEY, WHY IS THERE SO MUCH KID SHIT?
They get the crying little shits to rip it outnof their parents' pockets.

The best part is, is that even if this didnt happen, the events described still did. It doesn't matter if he has proof, the idea is now in people's heads.

Mel has actually managed to Jew the Jew via the Jew's own media. Absolutely fucking glorious.

No! Not my darling Winona

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel

>Ari Emanuel (born March 29, 1961) is an American talent agent and the co-CEO of William Morris Endeavor (WME), an entertainment and media agency. He was a founding partner of the Endeavor Talent Agency and was instrumental in shaping its June 2009 merger with the William Morris Agency.[1]

>Born to a Jewish family[2] in Chicago, Emanuel was raised in suburban Wilmette, Illinois. Emanuel is the brother of former White House Chief of Staff and current Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel, National Institutes of Health bioethicist Ezekiel J. Emanuel, and adopted sister Shoshana Emanuel. His father, Jerusalem-born Dr. Benjamin M. Emanuel, is a pediatrician who was active in the Irgun, a hardline Zionist militant group whose activities in Mandatory Palestine during the 1930s and 1940s led to its listing as a terrorist organization by the British authorities, the Jewish Agency and the 1946 Zionist Congress.[3][4][5]

>Emanuel gained widespread media attention in July 2006 when he called on Hollywood to blacklist Mel Gibson because of Gibson's "anti-Semitic remarks" during his DUI arrest. Emanuel wrote, "People in the entertainment community, whether Jew or Gentile, need to demonstrate that they understand how much is at stake in this by professionally shunning Mel Gibson and refusing to work with him, even if it means a sacrifice to their bottom line."[16]

Mel was right.

YOU ARE FAKE NEEWWWWWWWSSSSSSSS

this might be bad news actually

the david duke effect

I don't think we should emphasize this? Let it diffuse into the culture a bit, but focus our rhetoric on physical evidence, and red pills that can be consumed a little more easily, and see what happens

Nope.

Hollywood has special influence because movies are culturally important. Sneer all you want, this has been the case in America for a long time. They influence how people think and act.

link to the interview faggot

yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-parasites-blood-kids/amp/

What in the hell is she on?

it's in the OP you spoon-feed-me-please moron

Hmm, I wonder what (((spiritual beliefs))) he could possibly be referring to?

12/1 is December 1'st in the US.

It was. Now its dead in that regard. No one gives a shit about movies except leftist faggots.
We are the core of culture creation now.

Looks like ecsatsy

Explaining that he spent the last ten years “working on my own ideas, outside of the Hollywood system” after being blacklisted by Hollywood in 2006 for sharing opinions about the industry and the world that run counter to liberal orthodoxy, Gibson said, “I don’t know how to break it to you gently… Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia.

“They are using and abusing kids.“

“They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it,” the Hacksaw Ridge director said.

“What do I mean? This isn’t some kind of artistic abstraction. They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force.”

“There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life. These people don’t have this. For them it’s the opposite.”

According to Mel Gibson, who has spent 30 years in and out of the Hollywood system, the industry elites “thrive on pain, trauma, stress, abuse, and suffering.”

“Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they’re dead now.”

“The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly ‘enriched’ and is highly prized. The money changing hands, the favors, the kickbacks – you have no idea. Babies are a high-functioning currency all of their own. Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak.”

Too bad about the Cuckolic part. I wonder what he thinks about the man in the "chair" now?

But according to Gibson this isn’t a flavor-of-the-month perversion, popular among men and women who have grown bored of standard issue sins.

“This isn’t anything new. If you do some research you will see it’s a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history.

“It’s a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era.“

Bingo. Professional liars. One step under car salesmen. Celebrity is fake and gay.

No it doesn't you faggot ass bitch.

>Mel Gibson literally spills the beans on pizzagate/blood libel

Fucking amazing timeline we have here.

> Mel Gibson says Harvey Weinstein scandal is 'healthy' for Hollywood
The Sydney Morning Herald-21 Nov. 2017
Mel Gibson says allegations about sexual harassment in Hollywood have been "painful" but they will lead to change in the industry.

> When Hollywood decided Mel Gibson was safe again
The Australian-11 Nov. 2017
Last Sunday, a little more than 11 years after the obituary for his career was written, Mel Gibson stepped out of a black SUV to a crowd of fans ...

Nickelodeon, you say? Do you mean people like Dan "she's never too young to cum inside her" Schneider?

Wait a second, are you talking about Dan "get in the van" Schneider?

Baby blood, most likely.

No. I'm talking about Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider. Is there another Dan?

>gets a prime pulpit to preach from
>starring alongside 'family friendly' Will Farrel, fucking legend Jon Lithgow and Marky Mark
>uses it to immediately shitpost right in the Perrier of the entirety of Hollywood

Meryl's speech was the straw that broke the Aussie's resolve.

When I first heard Mel Gibson's "she's an oven doger", I though he meant woman not cooking in the kitchen.

Dude was talking anti trump SJW crap and that was her reaction to him talkin, she is a based oven dodger but she couldn’t handle Mel’s Aussie bants

It's fake news, u guise. I searched for Graham Norton Mel Gibson and no mainstream media and found nothing from reliable sources.

yournewswire is L I T E R A L L Y fake news

As in, "we completely make shit up" kind of fake news, not the "we abuse, misdirect, and introduce bias into our reporting" style of fake news that the mainstream media is guilty of.

No he isn't, the article is fake

It's just clickbait for pizzagate

vimeo.com/142444429

Fpbp fake news op kys

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/mel-gibson-graham-norton-show-controversial-allegations-a8075771.html

>FIRST BLOWJOB, THAN JACUZZI

>premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak
i fucking LOVE mel gibson

Poofter

How do they get those kids though? Homeless people? You'd assume if they got them from regular folks there would be a massive outrage of dissapearing kids.

Here's the show faggots! Hope it works..

youtube.com/watch?v=AelcYHXHVhs

Honestly people like the McCanns

where was this picture taken?

Same here, actually.

>what is a timestamp?

REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
#
#
#

#
#
# #
#
#

REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
#
#
>>>/q

REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
REPLY TO MY THREAD
#
#
#

Not mainline catholicism, hes a sedevacantist, traditionalist catholic - they dont follow the pope and say pius XII was the lat legit one. They reject vatican 2 and still do the mass in latin etc

Variety of methods.

Adoption agencies under their control. Smuggle in from out of the country into an orphanage under their control. Person can rent out the kid to other pedophiles as well. Could also adopt out the kids to people who work for them. Also, parents of children who don't give a fuck about the kid. Probably drug addicts. Could also be involved with the cult themselves. Kids probably just get reported as missing or dead from unrelated causes.

"In House" children. Born and live entirely off the grid for the sole purpose of being killed. Never interact with human beings beyond the cult members. I hope this doesn't happen but I would be more surprised if it didn't.

The extent of this all is unimaginable.

Dan "I beat my meat to little girl feet" Shneider

Just watch it mang...Mel is god!!!

timestamp where he says this shit or kys

Did you not read the article

yes, but there was certainly more to whatever was going on with her. I don't know why or what, but everything about that story was bizarre as fuck. McCann kidnapping was either some bizarre demoralization ritual, a part of a future ritual, or they were sending a message.

anyway you've gotta think about it like you would a business. from a risk:reward perspective, repeatedly kidnapping babies is the wrong way about running such a business. think of it like you were a marijuana dealer. would it make the most sense to rob other dealers when you run out? I mean surely it would work, but long term you'd be much better off growing your own or doing business with somebody who does.

they've gotten away with murder/rape/pedophilia for decades. it takes like ten fucking seconds of research to find this out. just look at Kevin Spacey and Corey Feldman. one has an assload of accusers now and the other got arrested on bogus charges the second he brought up Hollywood pedos. these aren't regular people, you bluepilled faggot. these are the ultimate degenerates who've created a system that allows them to get away with the ultimate degeneracy. I doubt this story is legitimate but I do not doubt that they do really, really fucked up shit behind closed doors -- even child snuff shit

Will Mel finally be neutered just to make sure?
Is it too late already?

bamp

Now the hit job against him makes a lot more sense. Literally ourguy, fucking amazing, even if the OP is fake he still proved himself regarding the JQ.

the quote in the article isn't even in the video you absolute faggot

I love it.
Mel Gibson is untouchable now. Because he has once came back from being blacklisted.
Mel Fucking Gibson.

What the fuck kind of source is that, when did Sup Forums become my boomer mom's AOL inbox? Be ashamed for even taking this shit seriously. I wish to God that he would actually say this on cam in an interview... but let's not pretend this is legit.

you cant blacklist that which has already been blacklisted

The best Christian sect of all. If trads reclaim the papacy then the world will be back in order. We’ve got a few decades of war before that happens though.

It's bullshit. That site claims he said some shit on Graham Norton and I just watched that episode and he said none of It. Mel is definitely /ourguy/ but this article is bullshit.

Maybe the good guy's like Mel can bring down the whole stinking edifice.

thats the beauty of it. it doesnt matter whether or not he actually said it, these moron journalists are already writing articles explaining how he totally didnt say a bunch of pedophile kikes kill kids for religious purposes.

its sorta like when trump said hillary used AcidBit or whatever, and a bunch of moron journalists said "No She actually used a program called Bleachbit to wipe her inbox clean" without realizing what they were doing.

he got the Jew to Jew himself via his own weapon, the Jewish media

Jesus Christ he laid the redpill on way too fucking thick. He should have just left it as they are pedophiles and perhaps provided some evidence if he had any. Then in another interview later go in to the blood sucking life force stealing shit. If you open with that shit people are going to think it's nonsense since everyone seems to be asleep to the fact that hollywood is full of satanic pedophiles.

I honestly feel like they're throwing select members under the bus for harassing women because it's a lesser crime that draws attention away from their satanic pedophile practices.

Why do you keep posting this absolute fucking FAGGOT. Holy shit you must suck his dick or something. Kill yourself and him next time you do.

It's fake, you folks are just happy to be retards, eh?

If you think this is "absurd" or "too much" to be true. You are not red pilled and should go back to lurking.

youtu.be/n7QXz6hDtxI

Mel is a fuckin lad
Mel is /our lad/