Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie_(song)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

97% white. only nigs are in Charleston and Huntington

N.C
>Only state with the balls to stand up to transfaggots diddling our kids

my flag

ILLINOIS. You laugh but you can easily get a government job + pension with no skills or formal education.

What state is the most germanized?

Alaska

Oregon is worst state, please never move to Oregon.

Yeah, but you average less than half the teeth of any other state in the Union.

>illinois
>literally THE bankrupt state
as your next door neighbor, please die

Probably Pennsylvania.

Nevada

Legal weed
Legal whore s

Can't build without a foundation.

Wikipedia says West Virginia is only 93.2% non hispanic white.

lived in Logansport, Indianapolis and Bloomington. Enjoy making $10/hour and not being able to buy booze on Sunday the rest of your life. There's a reason the only good part of Indiana (NW part) is on the same timezone as us.

very convincing

good job

We're going to make marijuana recreational and be back on top soon. how mad are you right now

A certain group of people in Pennsylvania actually still speak german

Why would anyone be mad they don't live in Illinois? You have to be swine to live in that shithole.

I would say Texas, but it's practically a country and it would be unfair to compare it to other states.

Most of the German America was bleached during WWI, only the religious Amish speak German, but their culture is like 1800s American. Shame really, German was the second most spoken language in the country and much of the Midwest had "pockets of Germany" in places.

Obama threw niggers at it with his HUD program

Pennsylvania, The Midwest and Great Plains have whites who are mostly or fully German. German is the second most spoken language in North Dakota. While PA has its own version of German dialects.

I honestly hope we receive more European immigration if the RAISE Act passes. That bill could literally save our demographics

Btw here’s more info on it.
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

ok, Mr. Vice President. Whatever you say

California
Because Gov. Jerry Brown legalized AIDs carriers obliterating the entire coastal population

Ohio cuz we decide who wins the presidential election and Lebron James

Canada seems alright

This, but unironically.
t. Washingtonian that wishes we were as white as Oregon.

It's a toss up between a Idaho or Oregon.

FLorida

I like these threads

good state
bad state
ok state
good state
shit state
good state
best state

>Muh sports ball nigger

Please...

You are correct on elections, though. Also, Ohio has churned out actual presidents and pioneering astronauts, as well as birthing aviation in general. Ohio is a paragon of white civilization and the heart of Americana. Prove me wrong. Pro tip, you can't.

Oh and Dixie fags, your beloved anthem was written by an Ohioan. Get fucked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie_(song)

>oregon
I'm sorry, but Portland alone brings the whole state down at least half a dozen places.

Indiana because of my wonderful presence

NW Indiana is literally the worst part of the state. Neck yourself.

New York because I live here

Y no one like Wisconsin?

Obviously Texas.
How can other st*tes even compare?

Utah because very white/conservative and Mormons are a C*lifornian repellant

I like cheese. I like beer. But... pic related.

Looks comfy.

Wisconsinite here, its dec

Places I've lived.
>CA. 25 years
Great food. Diversity of geography and weather is unmatched. It's a shame it has gone to shit.
>OH 4 years
Not being the only white person every time I went to the supermarket took some time to get used to.
>TX 1 year
Disgusting weather. Cost of living is great though. No state income tax is also amazing.

Oregon
founded with intentions of being a white utopia. state constitution forbade blacks from living or working in oregon.

Wisconsinite here and frankly it's the best, mostly Dutch and German heritage, like any state the big cities are cancer but smaller cities are still decent, and it's the birthplace of culvers, kwik trip, and the Republican party

CALIFORNIA.

live in cali and i can confirm the supermarket thing. hell, if I wanted I could live the rest of my life without ever seeing a white person again, and live a completely normal life.

Massachusetts here. please send help