GATHER UP AROUND THE SALT PILE LADS, THEY ARE GOING HAM OVER THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/mcconnell-votes-pass-tax-reform/story?id=51514873
money.cnn.com/2017/11/28/news/economy/senate-revised-tax-bill/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POST MORE IF YOU GOT THEM
I'LL POST WHAT I HAVE

SEETHING

I can't wait for you all to see by next year on this day that our country is going to be so devided.

Take mine pawpaw

Watching Robert Reich and his minions break down is pretty satisfying

Already was. Now maybe its time you stopped the schemes with your illegal labor.

>being this ignorant
Jesus, this dumb bitch. CA is that big because it imported third world shitskins by the millions in exchange for votes funneled from taxpayer money. The system that prevents them from swinging national elections and influencing bills is working exactly as the founders intended.

>Fuck these white supremacist Republicans lowering corporate tax rates
>I'm moving to Canada which is whiter and has even lower corporate tax rates

>TAX THE RICH!
>CALIFORNIA IS THE 6TH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD, DON'T TAX US!
Sounds like they got what they wanted.

>Makes up the Church of England meme, Americans celebrated Guy Fawkes day before independence
>Fucking loathed Catholics too
>Conveniently leaves out that the Americans were worried that the U.K. would try to free their slaves.

T W O S C O O P S
W
O

S
C
O
O
P
S

This is such a breathtakingly stupid comment, I just cannot comprehend how this person felt himself inclined or entitled somehow to post about politics.

RUSSIANS DESIGNED THIS TAX BILL

Hes a hillbot who dreams of the phony Russian investigation turning Trumps presidency into a lame duck session.

California is finished with the SALT AND if they get no federal gibs for being a sanctuary state. I cant fucking wait

Actually my mum stands to get a $2000 bigger tax refund this year

>Wonder how many kids the republicans will rape tonight
I love how when it's the leftists who say such things it's justified, when we do it we're insane nutjobs

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Stage one complete of overhauling tax reform which hasnt been done since 1986. This will be a tremendous boost to our economy and give Trump the big win he needs.

>call your demoflat senators and thank them for fighting for us
LMAO

Is there any way to fuck this up and back to square 1?

nah, when they say it they're considered nut-jobs too. Reddit is an echo-ier echo-chamber than 4ch.

do something, we're waiting to slaughter you

Liberals finding it immoral to profit off of other's labor? That's a fucking joke right?

Sure as the finalized bill hasent been working out or voted on yet.

It's a tax cut you fuckwit

Just a question from a politically illiterate leaf here.

Why did Flake vote for it if 1. He's not going to run for re-election and 2. Trump shits on him all time?

Why did Flake vote for it if 1. He's not going to run for re-election and 2. Trump shits on him all time?

>we find it immoral to profit off labour that isnt our own

said the communist, fucking hell

Bots or two leafs up to fuckery

So that means it is too early for Sup Forums to celebrate yet I assume?

Try that again, coherently

bots.

“fair and permanent protections for DACA recipients.”

Whatever that means.
Heh yeah but you can still celebrate the butthurt as 2 pro Trump bills passed house and senate.

Not for californians or any state with high taxes. You can only deduct a small portion of them anymore.

Damn, sucks for them

I think real salt is spending so much time reading and collating all these comments for the sake of making fun of them for caring so much.

Which one was you?

None. What sort of person cares about others opinion so much they make such great effort to create this graphic?

Imagine what else could have been accomplished in that time.

he is weak and couldn't stand the peer pressure from R Senators. Therefore he agreed to a face-saving DACA pseudo deal that's nowhere written down. Eventually he's weak AF, good this guy gets cleaned out and replaced. Pussys like Flake are not reliable but with enough pain you can make them bend the knee. His vote was only a face saver.

My good friend RockLeeSmile isn't smiling about this one

>McCain votes not to repeal Obamacare
>HE'S A HERO TO HIS NATION AND HIS PEOPLE
>McCain votes to give tax cuts and remove the Obamacare mandate
>REEEEEEEEEEE CANCER HURRY UP KILL THIS FUCKING TRAITOR

Lmao, at last they see the light.

Yep, love it when they go all "peace and tolerance bro!" and the next day they want a holocaust of everyone right of Mao, it's insane.

Tax cuts for people making over $200k, tax hikes for millions of people making under $200k

If you make under $200k a year you risk being put into a higher tax bracket, and even with the higher standard deduction, removal of some of the itemized deductions might result in you paying more. Would you be so excited about this tax bill if that's the case for you?

I mean this is not a simple tax cut, this is tax REFORM, its complicated and with the exception of the wealthy who it universally lowers taxes for by reducing the highest brackets and eliminating the AMT and increasing the estate tax thresholds, it COULD raise taxes on people, on people who might not be able to afford ANY tax increases, and we already know from the past 2 major tax cuts, that our wages did NOT go up as a result in our bosses getting tax cuts They might have created some more minimum wage part time jobs at the best.

CEO's are already talking about what they'll do with the cuts to corporate taxes and "job creation" isn't on that list... it's stock buybacks, more generous dividends packages for stockholders, and mergers and acquisitions. About the only way you'll benefit from that is if you create a successful startup that gets acquired by a larger corporation and make a killing off the sale.

B-Butt Druphf is going to jail

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

Taxing the poor and helping the rich get richer,i mean isnt that what capitalsim is about?

>and many poor whites
slavery competed with poor whites you fucking dolt.

>immoral to profit off of labor that isn't our own
WHAT THE FUCK ARE INCOME TAXES

>income taxes
>profit

You do realize the whole country is running at a deficit right? It's certainly not a profit.

obligatory

>this tax reform bumps you up a tax bracket so you don't see any savings

I don't need a girlfriend because I get fucked by the government every day.

No shit, but it's like these people don't fucking understand the entire basis of funding their retarded social programs is to tax the everloving fuck out of everyone.

>everyone except the second highest bracket get a tax reduction and the ultra-rich lose all their deductions meanwhile regular folk get the standard deduction practically doubled
>somehow the rich are taking money

Maybe we should cut some of them gib programs.

>Greek flag

Why are they complaining about the rich getting a tax break? Rich people are a minority, i thought liberals loved minorities?

I wish. I am never going to see a cent of social security and make too much for any medical subsidies. What is in it for me?

>less taxation is theft
Are liberals completely insane?

ah yeah, NeoFag/Upsetera

Medicare and Social Security are for Retirees, the other alternatives are people literally having to work until they're too sick to work or die, or having to burden their children in their elderly days. If you don't have children, well then I guess you'd either better have a really really good job where you can save up enough money to retire independently, or you just work until you die.

Just think if you're making about $50,000 a year, paying student loans, a mortgage, and now your parents have to move in with you and crush your budget with their increasing medical bills. Oh and they need assistance to get around the house and take care of themselves, hopefully you have a wife that can afford to be a stay at home caretaker or you're hiring a nurse... Because without medicare you certainly aren't affording a nursing home for them.

Medicaid is often used for the children of working poor.

and not to mention, disabled, who nobody wants to hire for work. Yeah sorry just letting people starve in the streets due to no fault of their own isn't going to fly.

as far as straight up welfare goes... well. that's usually given not for the parents but for the children, and do you have a better solution? Letting kids starve in a 1st world country isn't really viable either. The kids, who CAN'T work, do need to be taken care of. Orphanages would cost more than welfare, although it'd be nice to not give the parents who just refuse to work any money, I agree, but..

I think that's the 3 places I actually understand and support social safety nets, for the elderly who can't work anymore, the disabled, and children.

>I can't wait for you all to see by next year on this day that our country is going to be so devided.
That's what we want, we're fucking white separatists, we want to be divided from nonwhites and race traitors.

Ssssshhhhh don't give it away faggot

sorry i'm retarded, can someone help me understand this? if the rates for the brackets are lower and the standard deduction is doubled then won't working/middle class people make out bigly?

left forgets like always how many guns+ammo was bought up when their boy obummer tried to grab it all
bout 18 months before trump got voted in
member dat?

as some people keep pointing out, for some middle class and lower class families it's a tax hike. It's only universally a tax cut for people at the top.

>Medicare and Social Security are for Retirees
You'll never see it. That fund will be insolvent by the time we reach retirement. I hope you've been saving to an IRA or 401k

>Medicaid is often used for the children of working poor
So it's a tax on people that can barely afford Obamacare to pay for healthcare for people that have made poor life choices. The people that overwhelmingly use medicaid have never paid into medicaid.

>Letting kids starve in a 1st world country isn't really viable either
They're overweight. They should starve a little.
Lets be serious here though, $400 a month for a 2 child single mother family in food stamps is too much and most of that goes to buying soda and chips. They won't starve.

In fact, that same lazy sack of shit mom would have to go to college and get a demanding degree in a high skill profession to even match what the government is giving her in gibs. Your appeal to emotion bullshit is backed up by nothing. Even the slightest bit of actual observable truth reveals that your beliefs are bullshit.

not all the tax brackets are lower, the absolute lowest bracket is higher, and depending on which bill (house vs senate) the tax brackets change and people making less money can be bumped up to a higher bracket, and if they have children, the credit for children and dependents is being taken away, the new credit isn't refundable, and expires in 2022.

Yes. Those who say otherwise are either retarded or shills. Or retarded shills.

I hope they do it.

it's to pay for the children of people that have made poor life choices when we're talking CHIP

I mean I get that you're probably an intolerable selfish fuck that just says "let children die in the streets, they're not MY kids" but let's just pretend that most of us are actually human beings and don't consider that an option. Let's just pretend okay, just pretend that you're an actual human being that doesn't want to see children on the streets dying. JUST PRETEND GOD DAMMIT.

Now. What's a real solution to this? How do we NOT reward the parents for not working, yet still take care of the children?

I love how they mixed vet benefits up with straight up welfare. One was earned, one wasn't.

400 billion

I think this is a pretty cheap way of solving the problem

aren't we talking about the senate bill that just passed?
>The Senate bill keeps seven tax brackets, but reduces them to 10, 12, 22, 24, 32, 35 and 38.5 percent. (The current brackets are 10, 15, 25, 28, 33, 35, and 39.6 percent.)
abcnews.go.com/Politics/mcconnell-votes-pass-tax-reform/story?id=51514873

just thinking about me personally, it looks like i'm due to pay 3% less on the majority of my income. i'm paying the same amount on the first ~$10k i've made

also, i'm not sure what you mean by non-refundable, but re: the child tax credit--
>The Senate GOP bill increases the child tax credit to $2,000 per child, up from $1,000 today, and above the $1,600 proposed in the House bill.
money.cnn.com/2017/11/28/news/economy/senate-revised-tax-bill/index.html

And your not a Trumpbot? Why is this website so gay?

this feels like satire, but its probably not sadly

I said pretend you're a human being for a second first. Murdering children isn't an option. I think most Americans would rather murder you than a child for even suggesting it. Good thing this is an anonymous board huh.

>your
ctrl+w then you turbonigger

>Murdering children isn't an option
Bullshit. Yes it is. By the way, I'm VERY pro-choice.

I think we should increase the availability of abortion and even extend how late an abortion can be induced dependent on income and/or education level.

Only rich people itemize and take the deduction

We are overpopulated across the entire planet. We have to let natural selection has to kick in at some point. Pretend for a second you are a human capable of more than just empathy and quit asking everyone to kick the can down the road so you can feel better.

>people shit out kids and make poor choices because they get free shit and have zero negative consequences
>take away free shit and add in consequences
>"BUT WUT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!"
Sucks for them and I'll even say it's sad to think about.
But seriously, fuck them.
They'd only grow up with the mindset that the gov will take care of them and continue the cycle.

Yeah I'll admit I'm fuzzy on provisions of the Senate bill vs the House bill. It's all going to depend on where those brackets lie.

Refundable means that if you actually owe no taxes but claim a refundable credit, the government actually sends you a tax refund check for it, it's kind of a negative income tax.

Let's just say I worry about my taxes increasing until I see the actual brackets in the bill that passes.

Free abortions is the best fucking idea we'll ever have. It has the benefit of a bunch of retards supporting it as some "liberating choice."

Whilst only the dumbest of the fucking dumb would ever terminate the prime directive of all biological life. We're all hard-wired to procreate, what type of moron fucking kills their baby? I mean seriously!? LOL. And if they get enough of them, they become infertile? It's perfect. I can't believe moralfags are against this.