Why does Sup Forums hate South Korea?

Why does Sup Forums hate South Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr29X77OA5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't.. I want to fuck all of their women and subjugate all of there men just like god intended for americans to do

It's not hatred it's jealousy

It's ruled by a cult of feminists. Im not even joking.

It's like Japan but not as cool. They seem like a copycat of a copycat

I find it difficult to perceive Asians as distinctly "human" – something about them just seems off.

힘낼꺼야

BECAUSE YOU WONT DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO YOUR MASTERS UP NORTH LEFTIST LEANING CHINK NIGGERS HAVE S GOOD TO YOUR HEAD AND YOU STILL WONT DEFEND YOURSELF AND THE FUCKED UP THING YOU WILL DRAG OUR AMERICAN SOLDIERS TO DEFEND YOUR YELLOW SANCTUARY FUCK YOU FUCK MOON FUCK SOUTH KOREA FUCK ASIA FUCK ALL YOU RICEPATTYNIGGERS FUUUUUUUCCCK YOOOOOOOOOOU

Japan is a copy China

Best reason.

나는 인간인가?

Hence the copy cat of copy cat, Chang.

Although I was thinking more America for modern Japan, they did copy a lot from China too especially traditionally.

Because whites never colonized or had influence over it, which is a damn shame. One of the 5 or so countries that fall under that category

Also, can Sup Forums solve pic related?

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea

>Why does Sup Forums hate South Korea?
Compare their reaction to Trump to another country like Japan.

The one with the two stubby in the sides. Pattern is bottom down - 2 plus 3 equals five, second column -4 plus 1 equals - 3, third is -1 plus 3 equals 2

Obviously the first one of the eight.

The very middle answer

Interior and exterior cancel each other, and the third picture is what remains. 5 exterior + 3 interior = 2 exterior

>implying that wisdom of jews isn't helpful
why are they so successful user?

name one single nation where Trump is more popular than Obama.

Jews are always right

I have no idea why, but we really shouldn't. They're literally /ourguys/

>wisdom
>not nepotism

no culture of their own

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr29X77OA5g

south korea is the canada to japan's america

>name one single nation where Trump is more popular than Obama

United States

WORST KOREA

Because they aren't actively making news headlines and possible wartimes. I'm personally okay with them, they're a high tech country like japan. But Sup Forums wants life changing happenings like missles blowing up entire cities or invasions. More than anything theyd like to see it happen to israel because jews. Even though the jews would just use that as another lolocaust and turn the white guilt into a means to take over an even larger land mass. Little Kim is just a catalyst for something interesting to happen because Sup Forums is bored of this slow consumer society.

No one here hate SK expect Japanese

I like South Korea

We don't but SK should hate Burgerland tho if they still have self-respect

Hey why
>Steals Chinese culture
do you hate
>badmouths Filipinos in their own country
hate us so much user?
>Cries to Japan for muh war crime reparations

Japanese don't hate Korean except anti-japan activists.
You can understand it if you think from the Japan side.

China is always the diplomatic issue for Japan in long history.
So if Korea became Chinese gang, it's a problem for Japan.

That video makes more sense when you consider the media company that produced it is or was controlled by that feminist cult.

What is the fanny thing is that one of the founder of femi cult was accused of frauds but the frauds were anti-Jap things so she won an acquittal, SK have an weird legal code, so called 国民情緒法 that admit anti-jap crime legally , aside to that, her daughter is a wife of a writer of Aasahi newspaper who wrote fake comfort stories that later Asahi apologized to All of Japanese people in their news paper lol

It would be safe to call SK the Israel of Asia, though instead of being surrounded by kebab, it's communists.

Kpop is me favorite non-white activity, so I probably have some cosmopolitan bias.
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is the most read book in Japan. What's your point?

The fraud famly lives in South Korea now.