Start off the new year right by begging for drawings, and drawing for beggars

Start off the new year right by begging for drawings, and drawing for beggars.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KEGM8nV.png
imgur.com/a/3RpH7
imgur.com/a/MzyXk
i.imgur.com/ZwnQNY4.png
i.imgur.com/4YsGpuX.jpg
i.imgur.com/CE2TzmI.png
i.imgur.com/PkMvYF6.jpg
i.imgur.com/NOZSBKe.jpg
i.imgur.com/PM85uEa.jpg
i.imgur.com/l6BVgGm.png
i.imgur.com/YSihVLn.jpg
i.imgur.com/qa1QKwR.png
i.imgur.com/4xSTWOD.jpg
i.imgur.com/NDz29al.png
a.pomf.cat/zdkrwq.png
imgur.com/a/8MiJl
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg
i.imgur.com/LDekjWF.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
i.imgur.com/u3LlML8.jpg
i.imgur.com/zu6TE98.jpg
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
imgur.com/a/wgy1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, i fucked up. I know. Alright? Im tired. Just wait a sec

Requesting a colored version of this image featuring Natsuru from Kampfer and Mai from Blazblue.

Color references: i.imgur.com/KEGM8nV.png

Requesting my waifu naked in a pink apron with a heart on it like the one Jeanne is wearing to the right.

Requesting colors for Lavinia as a maid, please and thank you!
Maid-imgur.com/a/3RpH7
Lavi-imgur.com/a/MzyXk

Requesting Kaede dressed as Kahili

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing the outfit on the left

Something ass-related of Hana in her pilot suit.

Requesting an extremely crazy and horny Sophia in Ivy Valentine's get-up raping Tanukichi in the sitting position pictured i.imgur.com/ZwnQNY4.png (ignore leaf) or cowgirl position. Borderline /h/ route can be creepily fondling Tanukichi's face and lewdly looking at him like this cropped image i.imgur.com/4YsGpuX.jpg

Requesting Rakka and Reki being cute together

Requesting colors

Pixie ref: i.imgur.com/CE2TzmI.png

Noire, on a towel at the beach on her stomach, wearing a blue or black bikini with the top undone and asking to rub suntan oil on her. Please, and more dere than tsun if that is possible.

requesting a version of this pic related, but with Chie Sasaki in the right holding the "wrestling belt" and Kaoru Ryuzaki in the left. The belt must say L@LI or something related.

references
Chie Sasaki: i.imgur.com/PkMvYF6.jpg
Kaoru Ryuzaki: i.imgur.com/NOZSBKe.jpg
Wrestling Belt (just a reference): i.imgur.com/PM85uEa.jpg

Gonna need some lewd Black General-san

Requesting colors of the candy queen.

Hotaru ref: i.imgur.com/l6BVgGm.png

Wonka ref: i.imgur.com/YSihVLn.jpg

Requesting colors one more time.

Kiira: i.imgur.com/qa1QKwR.png

Beedrill: i.imgur.com/4xSTWOD.jpg

Kricketot dinner?: i.imgur.com/NDz29al.png

>dat midriff
I want to impregnate Black General

Mage from Bikini Warriors wearing a non-bikini version of her clothing. And also Mage in a wedding dress.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Yoko wearing an open leather jacket and a flame bikini bottom

Requesting prison shower rape with Mugino
You're the one who dropped the soap

Requesting Ika-chan and Index, in their swimsuits, together like in the image reference to the left

Seventh Sister wearing a black school uniform.

Requesting Nanachi crying and asking if there will be healing in 2017.

Requesting a drunk BB-tan sexually harassing Husbando-kun at a New Years party

>tfw it'll be put on the eternal backburner after today

Good morning!
Requesting Tomoe Mami as a sexual predator!

Ravel wearing a babydoll like or a rainbow-striped bikini, phoenix-inspired armor, or just with a womb tattoo

Requesting Marie in casual clothes and flipflops

Maihime wearing a New Years-style kimono please!

Requesting Fubuki from OPM failing the "One Finger Selfie" Challenge with an embarrassed expression on her face, but also covering the rest of the parts she couldn't using her powers.

Requesting mercenary class Maki Nishikino.

Requesting Fuu from Samurai Champloo swinging a samurai sword

Requesting Tatsumaki gathering cum into a floating glob and threatening to make you take responsibility, but the cum balls into a fist and punches her lights out.

A cute holstaurus eating an angus steak hamburger or a 72oz steak meal

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?
Oh, the Boomerang Unit is fine too.

Requesting color on this drawing of Momo Hanakai. The sweater is red and the fluffy part is white.

Reference: a.pomf.cat/zdkrwq.png

Requesting this Santa Hana Mutou drawing to be colored please. Reference: imgur.com/a/8MiJl

Cerberus being taken for a walk on a leash - or just in a submissive pose with a leash+collar with a tail plug in her butt

Requesting Guts as a generic fat otaku fighting a generic weak rpg monster with a giant rolled poster

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

Requesting Aleksandra and Georgette with short haircuts, to match the rest of the 502nd girls.

Requesting Spider, Naga, and Dogbold monsterboy /ss/ please

I'm pretty sure this request got filled at some point

You may be best off going to /d/ for that.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with an Ambipom

I'd like a drawing of Dolores as an automaton girl please!

Requesting color of Kobeni.
>Kobeni Color: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg
>Outfit Color: i.imgur.com/LDekjWF.png

I'd love a drawing of Murakami and Kuroha making love or just chilling outside under a sky full of stars. Alternatively Murakami posing like a boss with his harem (Kuroha, Kana, Kazumi, Kotori)

Help me drawfriends.

I made it so that one of my resolutions be for me to start learning how to draw

I obviously have pen and paper and a simple android tablet to start on

Can you all give me protips?.

Draw doodles/learn to trace

Was my drawing for this req. too shit? Would you rather another user draw one? Maybe you just didn't see it. Oh well. At least it was fun drawing again after a semester.

I'm requesting a New years photo of Mina Ashido Celebrating New Years eve in a dress with either Ochako, hakagure, Momo, Jirou or Tsuyu, . Preferably with whine glasses and streamers and party horns.

tried to started that reine request, just sketchy one but the scenario and panels are still not much clear to me, will probably take a while because of this.

Requesting Pitz acting like King Kong and Ai-kun acting like Godzilla

So far so good.

Not OR

Requesting Zura and Kero trying to evacuate dangos while warning the /m/ hype (toy) train is coming around a Christmas tree. Preferably with /m/ mascots on said train like Pitz and Ai-kun in Mad Max/space ork style clothes.

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi and Krul from Owari no Seraph licking a dick or making a heart hand together, or snowballing a mouthful of blood.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting colors for Fal from Upotte!!

i.imgur.com/u3LlML8.jpg

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting these three having a good time for New Year

Requesting Princess Knight going down the ladder with a view like in the reference.

Requesting colors for this doodle of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters, please! Feel free to color the top and jeans whichever colors you like!

Reference:
i.imgur.com/zu6TE98.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Isn't that just a hair down severa?

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

Requesting Darkness and Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses and fist bumping with an explosion in the background.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Just want someone to draw Ryoko on the verge of being attacked by Garou, drawn similarly to the panel of him attacking WDM (pic related). And maybe have Ryoko sensing something behind her, tensing up for a fight.

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

Requesting Tamamo blushing intensely while acting like shota Hakuno's Tamama.

coloring

I'm feeling the hope!

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: Tamamo performing a strip-tease or something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

> (You) is back

requesting girls in gags please

Norah as a weresheep monstergirl please

At least use this image in your ref.

Sup Forums pls

What is a new year's style kimono?

Requesting Bedivere from Fate/Grand Order (pictured) reenacting the witch-weighing scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Medea as the witch, Saber as Arthur (of course), Shirou Emiya as her "horse" Patsy, and Shinji Matou as the guy who got turned into a newt but got better.

Requesting Nene and Clarion from koukaku no pandora, playing outside in the snow!

Severa has twintails, so she has long hair. On the other hand, Maki has short hair.

Its like a thicker kimono with some sort of fur around the neck

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either, or her doing that finger selfie challenge thing.

Requesting Hoshizora Miyuki and Hoshizora Ikuyo wearing sexy babydolls or bunnysuits

More references here, along with some lewd images:
imgur.com/a/wgy1Q

Yuzuru giving a clothed tittyfuck; or adding on to her outfit for full-bondage
Anything non-lewd is swell as well.

>Covering beautiful designs with ugly fur
Nope

colors

Excellent work. Not OR though.
Are you doing more?

coloring

These are really vibrant.

Thanks a lot for coloring her!

Nice job as always, senpai!

Requesting Hoppou shooting rocket mittens like Mazinger's rocket punch.

Draw, draw and draw.

I think everyone needs to find their own path of a drawfag. Experiment, embrace your failures, learn from your mistakes. Develop your aesthetic sense and use it to systematically improve your drawings. Observe, analyze and draw thoughtfully, don't try to focus on speed. Use /ic/(with moderation) and read some art books, they are good for specifics like perspective, anatomy etc. When in doubt draw from life or reference. Improving your sense of 3d forms can push your art far forward. Press lightly on your pencil. One proper line is more than many random ones. When drawing it's good to concentrate and put emphasis on the important parts, what you personally feel is the essence of the subject you draw. Practicing from references isn't going to be as effective untill you can partially transform the photo into a real 3d world in your imagination. Drawing anything from live will help even if it's just a cup of tea right now in front of you.

I'm just writing random nonsense at this point.
What's important is to keep trying things untill things start to click for you.

Tools aren't that important, but I like using pilot pens, something like G-2 or thin hi-tec and 0.3 with HB lead and 0.5 with 2B lead pencil. Use any cheap paper that you don't mind filling with ton of ugly scribbles.

Thanks asoc

yes

Colors

Coloring