I'm giving up on alt-lite/alt-right

Just as I predicted in 2016, this new populist right-wing movement has devolved into complete retardation.

All of the public figures have gone full retard post-election and I highly doubt Trump will be able to pass anyrging radical enough to change our system.

I guess democracy is just too cucked. Most voters are low-info and most politicians are just working for their donors.

>b-but MAGA!

No. Probably not happening. I highly doubt the wall will be funded or immigration will have any kind of meaningful reform. Trump is just a speedbump for the globalists, and they will stonewall anything good that he wants to do or make him water it down until it's completely cucked

A democracy was a good idea, but it will probably fail

k fuck off then cunt

>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT

>Reddit thought this pasta would get to us

>former drumpf supporter here
KYS

these braindead replies just prove OP's point

Before the election
>we need to stop the globalists
>we need to stop the social engineers
>we need to stop the pedos
>we need to stop the special interest groups
>we need to save western civilization from shitskins and marxism

After the election
>w-well I hope I can lower taxes a little bit...
>w-well... maybe if we get some new senators in 2018....
>Israel will no longer be bashed at the UN meetings

ok

OP makes some good points but of course the_donald redditors have to think its copypasta from Shareblue or some shit

I just came in your mum and man was her pussy loose.

Oh look everyone this Redditor even has a fascist meme flag. Wow, we should value what he says.

Just end your life m8

>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
>HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT
HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT

>fuck off shareblue either celebrate with us over nothing or you're a demoralization shill we're gonna MAGA haha you probably voted for HILLARY >;)

Nu/pol/ is abysmal

And the other option was you and me in a fucking fox hole in Eastern Ukraine, sharing our one MRE of the day.

>what is athenian democracy?

but you are right. the only thing that matters is blooe and earth

You don't have any income eh? That must suck

>Reddit "intellectual"
I know that it was tough on you faggots after the Flynn story crashed and burned and the tax bill passed, but this is just pathetic. Please just leave.

Yeah of course dude

Trump has done a few great things with his execute orders, but I don't think it's going to be enough to get us out of this leftist dystopia. Shitskins are reproducing and legally migrating here every day

I won't be surprised if there aren't enough white people to ever elect a republican again by 2024 at this point

> leftard come to Sup Forums
> brings his reddit spacing with him
> pretends to be one of us
> pretends to have “seen the light”
> hopes that by saying this, he with influence others

Leftard psyops are so low energy

Yeah taxes are fine or whatever, but I can see where this whole thing is going.

They won't budge on the wall. They won't budge on immigration. They wouldn't even pass the fucking healthcare bill like 5 times to get rid of obongo care

But they'll lower taxes.

Wow, what a victory. Let's just hope high-income earners put their money into the economy or crypto or something

>nu/pol/ migrated here from the_donald after hearing this is where memes come from
>figured out how to use the catalog after practicing every day for a month
>blows niggers in glory hole truck stops in between MAGAposting
>has recently switched to a powerbottom at the bath houses and is proud of himself
>thinks anything besides overly optimistic shitposting is "lefty shilling" due to paranoia from surfing the donald for an entire year and having redditers troll your board

If serious, which probably not because Sup Forums but what ever, wake the fuck up.

A little over a year ago Crooked Hillary was 99% chance to become president. We may like to meme "Oh it was in the bag whole time, shadilay" but NOONE TRUELY EXPECTED IT.

>We just got massive tax cuts *ALMOST* to the line
>more pedos arrest in recent memory than ever
>respect from China (an non Old Europe countries) first country ever brought to ancient and historic Forbidden City
> hes mainling anti-muslim sentiment on twitter
>hes ready to let dems hang themselves on a shutdown of the government over funding of wall after kate steinle was spit on by SF (maj of country will learn of this)
>lower tax rate will result in companies moving to do buisness in the US, we already stole Broadcom a 100B$ dollar company coming to the US to HQ up (and merge with Qualcomm)
>got 250 Billion in trade deals with the Chinese
>Finally getting us together with Russia to oppose muslim terrorism and figure out a strategy to contain goat-fuckers powerkeg sunni shia shit

DO YOU REMEBER HOW CLOSE WE CAME TO HILLARY DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH REGULATION HAS BEEN ROLLED BACK SAVING LIVES VIA EXPEDITIOUS FDA APPROVAL OF DRUGS APPROVED IN OTHER NON-3RD WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN AND GERMANY

Stay STRONG, THE WINNING IS JUST STARTING WAIT FOR THE ECONOMY TO GO GO GOOOOOOOOO!

P.S. INVEST IN THE STOCK MARKET FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT YEAR WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT IF TAX REFORM CROSSES THE LINE

Meh... I mean it's not like he's doing absolutely nothing, but I agree that it's not nearly enough. I want to hope and say it will take at least a full term to see meaningful results, but ever since the Syria air strike I kinda lost hope.

He's kinda like Alex Jones, spouts a bunch of shit about globalists but is actually paid by the same contributors who pay CNN in the end.

Shabbos goy

yes but we sure TRIGGERED™ leftists shills XDXD praise KEK™ SHADILAY™ AWOO™

/thread

>plebbit
Begone trash.

Okay you're right about this stuff, except investing in stocks instead of crypto. Also those Muslim tweets were fucking incredible, the assrage from England was euphoric

But most of this is just farting in the wind if we cannot reform immigration, defund the welfare state and make progress on the wall.

The final assrage from liberals will be immigration reform and the wall, and we are also doomed without it. I just don't see this getting fixed, ever.

Outside of a genocide it is gonna be hard to get rid of these fucking shitskins. I mean policy created this situation, but i am afraid we don't have enough time to fix it via.policy.

>implying the alt-right/alt-right are at all related

The alt-lite if fundamentally anti-identitarian. The alt-right is about white nationalism. Literally the only two things connecting this two things is the fact that they are right ring but do not agree with the mainstream right.

Fpbp

Foxconn, Amazon, Microsoft making multi-billion dollar construction projects with massive amounts of employment opportunities.
This shit is ridiculous.
If its the consequence of the printing machine running willy nilly or recent deregulation, the money is flowing everywhere.
I don't know how anybody can be pissed and most entry level jobs I've seen are starting 14-15 an hour. You would have to be a completely useless retard if you make less.

>and having redditors troll your board
Well, at least you admit it. Not like you were fooling anybody anyways.