Democrats are SLAMMING the GOP!

Democrats are SLAMMING the GOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuLlNAdrom4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP AND TEAR! SLAM, BLAST!

Slam away faggots!

Cutting taxes is a crime that goes against the very principals this country was founded on.
IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

I work in commifornia making an alright wage, is this plan good?

pls Kek give us 7 more years of liberals getting eternally BTFO, its all i'll ever ask for.

not for you lol.

midwest wins again Thank you Trump may the east and west coat traitors die

Oh man, I was pleased with the tax cuts passing, but after seeing the opposite party are displeased with something the other party did, I now have reconsidered my position. Impeachment when?

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

More salt incoming!

How can they pass a bill if they don't know whats in it? REEEEEEEE DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING.

do you own property?

The irony.

COME ON AND SLAM

WON'T CHANGE THE NEW TAX PLAN

Plan's not good for anyone but the rich, but to admit that would mean admitting our party made a mistake.

>last minute changes in details are bad and not totally normal for a huge project like this

Liberals should just donate the money they save from the bill to planned parenthood and shut up.

Probably no major effect. But wait and see. There's a lot of fine print that could go either way.

Watch the scribbled notes be complete nonsense just meant to distract them from the rest of the bill until it passes.

Well. It's a little hard to cut taxes for typical democrat voters like Sociology Students and Drug Addicts and Illegals.
Because they don't pay any.

Well, at least both sides hate McCain again.

>our

Nice try schlomo

HA!!!!!

>Democrats are SLAMMING the GOP!
what an unexpected turn of events

Those faggots are too stupid to even know what itemized deductions are. Why are they freaking out over the standard deduction doubling?

Of course a tax cut can only directly benefit people who pay taxes. In the long run low taxes will lead to more business activity. The only danger I see is that the US could overheat as an economy when it hits 4% or so. But maybe this is what's needed to get out of the low interest era.

Yeah. I can't really disagree with SpaceCommunist's assessment of Johnny Boy

>Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi were invited to the White House to discuss the Republican tax bill well in advance of the vote.
>Both declined and were making their rounds commenting on sexual assault allegations of other Congressional members.

>reward their remaining voters with some veiled racism.
They really don't get it.

>I cant read this shit
>votes yes anyways

What is your reasoning on this when corporate profits are at an all time high yet corporate investment has been on the decline since the 70s and wages are stagnant despite these record profits. All it signals to me is more profits will not encourage them to do anything.

I make 60k and live in Florida. This tax plan will save me and my family thousands.. I'm good with it. Why should low tax states subsidize high tax states. You want all those socialized services go for it but don't ask the rest of the country to subsidize your lifestyle. Maybe people will start paying more attention to local elections.

Business and corporate aren't the same thing champ. Stop thinking about le 1%. It's small to medium sized businesses which cause real stability and class mobility.

It DOUBLES the child tax credit from $1000 to $2000

It reduces the tax rate for pass through entities as well (small businesses)

Holy fuck, that faggots probably blind now.

MAGA

>Libshits are scared of breeding
Good, not that those beta soyboys could get pussy anyway.

These are the biggest fucking faggots on the planet. Reddit is fucking cancer, these people need Jesus.

hope that dikes I-Phone is water proof
@0:02

>race mixers and homosexuals won't breed or adopt brown babies
SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!
...=)

...It's immoral to own a business? What the fuck?

Yep you're right. The real economy helpers are the small businesses who hire most of everyone in this country. Plus high corporate tax seriously hurt the small businesses when a small business ends up hurting because they can't afford all the legal loop holes, off shore tax havens.
Corporate profits are all time high. Yet their taxes are being paid in foreign nations that have lower business taxes. You'd think an American corp is in America right ? Well you're wrong their main company that gets the tax hit are often off shore in a lower tax haven. Lowering corporate taxes encourages them to come back and stimulate the economy here.
Lowering the corporate tax rate will help many businesses and potential future businesses start up. You'd be surprised how many start ups fail to account for taxes or don't get a good accountant and then fail because tax burdens were much higher than expected.

In USA * not this country

>youtube.com/watch?v=NuLlNAdrom4

Taxes create inefficiency.
Even if market outcome on wages isn't what many of us wants it to be regulation will not automatically lead to a better result.

#SLAAAAAYYYY
#YAAAASSSS
#GIVEMEFREETHINGS
#SLAM

It's GREAT!

>slamming
Is this some euphemism for "losing seats to"

Doubles standard deduction. Only fucks you if you itemize or own over-priced property (900k+)

My taxes drop by 3% and the standard deduction almost doubles.

I'm sure we all remember that shitty health care package that was passed and only put forward with not enough time to even read it all and Nancy Pelosi said we will have to pass it and find out what's in it after it's passed.
I do.

sides blown

It doesn't affect me that government is taxing corporations less, as I'm a fucking white male with a job so don't receive dem gibs.

How does this hurt Grad students?

Good on you, user. I've been speaking out more when I see dumb shit like this too.

By their own logic they shouldn't own 99% of the things that they have

I admire how Democrats can lose every single day, and still manage to believe they're winning. Like seriously guys, it's quite inspirational. They get knocked down, and they get up again. Granted it's probably further alienating their voters - but, at least they're consistent in it. Even if it looks pathetic.

>Business and corporate aren't the same thing
Even single-person home businesses incorporate. Almost every legal business, except for the most grassroot and rinky-dink outfits, are formally filed corporate entities.

Campuses were using research money to pay for the tuition of students (paying themselves) and not paying any taxes on it. They considered it free tuition to the student and used it as justification to pay the student a low wage.

Now the gov't will collect taxes on it, grad students are the ones receiving the income due to the university's book keeping. So they're the one's stuck with the bill.

LOL WOOPS!

and leftists think they are all the 1%

Being that delusional is a sign of weakness not strength

Remember this anger until i get a fatter tax refund.

If almost every business incorporates then there's clearly something fucky with your taxes.

wow you left idiots + bots are really starting to become unhinged.
rest of world/internet thinks so too
all your personal meltdowns are starting to become one massive meltdown
and the world is watching

so literally just another day in Washington.

>wages are stagnant
>minimum wage is $15 an hour

There are numerous tax and legal benefits to incorporating one's business. Why would one not do it other than laziness or stupidity?

No. This plan fucks over the rich shit heads who tax shelter shit by buying stupid expensive property and writing off the taxes they pay on said property.

It will lower property rates as a result. Which is pretty funny considering trumps real estate background. The thing colleges are crying about was how they would basically use students as unpaid labor by 'covering' their tuition and the new tax bill basically says those students need to pay taxes on that covered cost. Students will stop doing the work because they can't pay the tax and colleges will either have to actually pay someone a real wage for the work or professors will have to do their own shit again.

Well said in a way that shows you how the universities are taking advantage of gullible students.
>if its free tuition, why is someone cutting a check for it?

>Maybe we find it immoral to profit off of labor that isn't our own
holy shit my sides
>what is business

>implying it was that bad before Trump

Do these libtards actually think the """rich""" want to fuck the whole country just for a few extra shekels? The only ones who actually do that are Jews, who were 100% against the bill for the most part.

Instead of seeing it for what it is - a tax restructuring/simplification that will explode the economy and give some people at every bracket a break at the cost of a SLIGHT tax hike for a few others - they all just hop on the "DRUMPFY/GOP DID IT MUST BE BAD" delusion.

This. Idiot graduate students don't realize that it basically frees them from slave labor.

But the Democrats were always going to vote no...

If you show up to negotiate it would probably help

What do body language experts say.
Looks to me Mika is really unhappy, and Joe has too much shame to look at camera.

Side question, having a discussion on Sup Forums and they want to know if Sup Forums considers Berbers white.

LET THE BOYS BE BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

You have the right to get pissed on, faggot.

>Yes.

Bet you wish you had a cursive signature now nigger.

Psycho Joe, Psycho Joe.........

Totally normal bill, written normally.

blue states will get fucked :)

Poor people aready pay no taxes, and some get the earned income tax credit. What the fuck more do you fags want? They poor already “pay” like -5% taxes for fucks sake.

First the flag then the fag.

Hillsdale College woo-hoo!

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

How about a plan that doesn't fuck over the middle class?

>should of
That is grammatically wrong, right?

literally all its doing is closing a loophole on taxes that has been exploited for decades
its designed to affect state governments, in particular CA and NY

well i mean non of them voted for it anyway.

It is.

Looks to me like Mika wants my dick in her ass

didnt obama do the same exact shit with obamacare

get fucked poor fags

is that graph accurate?

holy shit it doesn't even come close to inflation

Yeah they did, they gave them like 4 hours to look at it before they signed it into law or something stupid.