/LSG/ - Lauren Southern General

Hello and welcome to the Lauren Southern General. Please use this thread to discuss Lauren, her beliefs and anything related to Lauren!

E-merchant camwhore who wants attention from beta alt right virgins. She knows it's a market of losers who donate to patreon and twitch streamers and knows she can get money parroting Sup Forums talking points and doing le ebin public trolls because she's a hot girl.

stop shilling your shit cunt

Reported. Kill yourself (((Moarpheus))) you schizo nigger

Do they take bit coin?

>Lauren is currently in GB
>see flag

post nudes

oh for christ sake with right wingers begging to lick her ass.

she should marry me so she can get the real red pill and make babies.

god i wish that were me

This is why Lauren Rose will replace her.

Sophie Turner Thread:

>rat dog
Lauren confirmed for libtard bimbo

stop making threads about yourself you slut. at least when taylor swift does this shit she can back it up by being 10/10 without makeup and no jew ancestry.

in the words of my ancestors, TITS OR GTFO SLUT

I want to spank her and have her rub her feta cheese soaked knickers in my face.

She's not jewish
Retarded argument, she could make 5x more money if she didn't go into ethnonationalist politics in Europe. Your narrative makes zero sense.

>still has absolutely no life and is almost the lowest form of beta male
Some things never change

Goddamnit. Bullying you is like punching a downie in a wheelchair. I dont feel good about it
But seriously get a fucking life

Not an argument. Hit me up when you aren't a brainlet.

>make OP post under proxy or VPN
>proceed to revert to native IP to shitpost and call Lauren a race-mixing Nazbol Jew who denies white genocide

this is up there with the worst autism I've ever seen on Sup Forums. almost Abatap-tier.

You're not bullying me, you're worth less than a fucking cockroach in my eyes. You're nothing.

At least a cockroach serves a purpose in life and isn't a delusional mental cripple

Do you even sleep Moarpheus?
Why keep doing this? We all know you at this point and we all know your bullshit, what's the point?

Lauren Southernstein is an annoying cunt.

Not surprising a bunch of Lauren shills are on here tonight. You faggots on her paetreon payroll?

Hail the quadroon goddess Venti

It's a fact. Good that you agree that there's nothing to a argue about a blatant fact

Fucking cunt dog

She wouldn't have any fame and she would be a future secretary, camwhore, schoolteacher. housewife, or barista like most young women with her level of intellect. She found a niche market with a void to fill. She dated an Indian for fucks sake mate, you think she truly cares about ethnonationalism? You don't think that maybe she isn't just exploiting this potential young reactionary movement audience comprising of a large portion of gamers, anime fans, computer stem nerds, teenagers, and redditors desperate for both female attention and validation for their political beliefs? If she were an average looking male with the same level of political discourse and the same IQ, saying the same exact things she is saying now, would Rebel Media hire her and put her in front of the camera as much as they did? Would she get the same amount of Patreon money

Can you stop being so boring and TRY to say something meaningful? Something based on fact instead of your feelings?

>Anything related to Lauren

Please tell her to show her Bob and vagene on YouTube.

Ugly mutt

Cute dog though

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tic toc whore better get married and some kids

Sharkposters and mongrel posters will be the first to hang when the Venti revolution comes.

She will take her rightful place as queen. I will lay my sword at her feet and await her command to slay the degenerates of the land

Anti-venti shitposters will be the first to go

Spotted the inhumanly consistent avatar of Corrected Records known as the Finncuck.

>She found a niche market with a void to fill. She dated an Indian for fucks sake mate, you think she truly cares about ethnonationalism?
Do you think all the people on Sup Forums who are now white nationalist were racist from birth?

>You don't think that maybe she isn't just exploiting this potential young reactionary movement audience comprising of a large portion of gamers, anime fans, computer stem nerds, teenagers, and redditors desperate for both female attention and validation for their political beliefs?
It's impossible to know the full extent of how her brains works, but even IF there was a degree of attention-seeking going on, that would be completely irrelevant because her propaganda is useful for us.

>If she were an average looking male with the same level of political discourse and the same IQ, saying the same exact things she is saying now, would Rebel Media hire her and put her in front
No they wouldn't you FUCKING RETARD. It rustles me that you actually think you're making an interesting point here. You're so fucking low IQ I would have zero problem strangling you to death with my bare hands. Yes, her looks and gender helps with her popularity. Great observation genius. Now lets use that to our advantage.

She's 22

>calls the first post that triggers him "Morpheus"
The absolute state of beta orbiters.

The fact that you defend E-Thots for free, in every single fucking thread, motivates me to shitpost just to make you work harder. You're a fucking disgrace, not even a beta. 100% OMEGA STATUS

Fuck off Lauren, no one cares. Your sister is prettier than you are.

Can you come up with an argument though or are you as intellectually vacuous as the canacuck?

BASED

Fuck off Moarpheus, you retarded commie kike.
We literally all know you , what the fuck are you still doing here?

the legends are true...the finn-knight....

>defending this braindead annoying cunt to this degree

Lauren Southernstein is annoying as fuck. She has a shitty attitude and just reads off Sup Forums talking points into the camera.

You can tell she really thinks she is a cute little snowflake. And the finnknight defends her.

I'm not detecting any arguments in your post. Maybe try again? I believe in you bud.

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Stop fueling these slide threads YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

The Finnknight is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a pathetic, cuck, virgin, pussy, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Beta Orbiter and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

How does Pajeet's cum taste like mixed with Lauren's juices?

Nahh, that runs off like water too. Maybe the third time is the charm and you can muster up an argument in your next post. I have not given up on you kiddo.

sage slide threads

what about this argument you pathetic cuck

This is sad. You have literally nothing to say but somehow you've gotten the impression that you should speak your mind. Someone in your family failed when raising you.

Cute bitch.

Not a good argument, if they want they can bump these threads forever on their own.

Whats the purpose of this board? We can have generals about e celebs and countries and relationship problems? What's the central theme of this goddamn board? Because it seems like the mods don't care so it's pretty much just Sup Forums 2.0

..and yet we have +10 threads daily about her and other e-celeb.
In every single one of these threads, someone makes the generic post about that OP should stop shilling these e-celeb.
-it won't go away, i think a Lauren Southern general thread is a great idea. So we avoid having multiple Lauren Southern threads running parallelle.

>thinking you need to form a Socratic argument to make fun of the FinnKnight

Lauren is gallivanting across the world like a lazy cunt with betabux and drooling patreon donors think it's neat.

Also, she's pretty ugly. Her tongue is too big for her mouth so she talks with an annoying tone, and that's beside her naturally husky voice.

>Lauren is gallivanting across the world like a lazy cunt with betabux and drooling patreon donors think it's neat.
And producing valuable propaganda while doing it.

nice meme flag you got there mister finnknight

>makes fun of miserable single bitches who focus on their careers
>makes a video defending being a single bitch who's focusing on her career the next day

Very very valuable

Why not both?

But in all honesty do you think these chicks hang out and discuss politics or do they just talk about cocks they sucked like every other woman?

that's why you sage the fucking slide thread and be done with it instead of white-knighting FOR NO REASON with 50+ replies EVERY TIME

It's guaranteed useful idiot that will always deliver when something needs to be slid, you're the ultimate fucking tool kys, you have no idea, every fucking southern thread you're here, what's wrong with you?

Ive never heard of Lauren southern untill I came to this board about a year ago and even than it was still just some dumb sloot talking like every idiot with an opinion. I can assure you her reach isn't very far

He unironically tells himself that he's saving the white race

She's not single, you don't even have your basic facts straight bud.

If the shills want to keep the thread alive they can do it on their own. Here, I'll sage every post from now on so you'll stop crying

Her reach is wider than almost any other independent media in these politics

>She's not single
The pooh? or some black guy? i presume.

Thank God, a Lauren southern containment thread. Hopefully this meme can die and we can get back to productive redpilling + political ops

They just laugh about beta orbiters and how to get more money out of their patreon donors.

I 100% guarantee it

No, this guy.

Yeah she's "dating" which just means riding different cocks and trading up/down every 6 months

She's not married and pumping babies out of her retarded Canadian pussy. People would actually respect a woman with kids who is talking about traditionalism. She is basically a young retarded liberal cunt who just spouts Sup Forums memes.

Coming from the finnknight, that sounds incredibly untrue seeing as how you're incredibly biased

That's Moarpheus aka Peter from Spokane Washington. He is a literal schizo nigger

you are all part of the problem

Highly doubt it, still doesn't change the fact that you're a pathetic white-knight, for a civnat e-celeb that doesn't even know you put in all this shilling for free

How much do you donate to her I wonder, good hundred a month?

>camwhore
>slut

I demand nudes now as evidence of this character you speak of.
otherwise...

GTFO YOU INFIGHTING FAGGOTS!

yeah i know man
he needs to be exterminated

Also this Moarpheus character is a literal nigger lover who thinks race has nothing to do with IQ. He is probably a shitskin himself

>Yeah she's "dating" which just means riding different cocks and trading up/down every 6 months
Zero evidence.
>She's not married
It's the man's job to propose, go harass him
>She is basically a young retarded liberal cunt who just spouts Sup Forums memes.
That's her doing 10000x more than you

You can just go look at the number of views you fucking retard

Not an argument. By the way Lauren supports identitarianism in your country, why the hostility little buddy?

Hes also a BBC/tranny loving degenerate

are you the latvian esquire?

OH JESUS CHRIST STOP! STOP! FUCK JEW SOUTHERN! SHES NOT AMERICAN! FUCK THIS CUNT!

The number of views on what? YouTube? You realize the same i.p can watch the same video twice and the views still go up? I have a video on my account that I've watched 20 times. You know how many views it has? Twenty! Sorry finnknight, but just because you're sitting there rewatching her videos to give her views doesn't mean she has any voice

Can't proudly say I've never watched one of her videos and I never will

So is your contention that she is watched by a small amount of people who just rewatch her vids all day long? What are you even saying retard? This conversation is a waste of time, kill yourself.

thanks for the idea shill
gonna go give LS some views

>a small group rewatching her videos
Not a small group, just you
Why do you want me to kill myself? Do I...threaten you finnknight?

I generally like her. Liked her last video on that feminism march in Londonistan.

Listening to her background (the charity work that turned virtue signalling) I do not believe she is less than authentic in her political beliefs.

Quite a lot of youtubers have been a bit straddled by the kind of general breakdown of things.

You're boring me

>Zero Evidence

That is generally what people do when they are in the dating market, finncuck.

The fact that Lauren Southernstein tries to be a figurehead for traditionalism and accepts money from donors, but then won't even disclose the details of her dating life is fucking absurd.

She wants to have her cake and eat it too, and then she acts like a victim when she has to explain herself for 5 minutes (which she failed to do coherently at all). She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

>It's the man's job
Not true. She has to make herself available and demonstrate that she will make a good wife/housewife. Gallavanting around the world with trust-fund identitarians and doing "journalism" is the complete opposite of that. She is basically a young liberal empowered cunt who just talks about traditionalism and does the complete opposite of it. Doesn't surprise me she drinks alcohol too.

>That's her doing 10000x more than you
We can't actually measure what good or damage she is doing for the right-wing movement.

And I don't think she is helping the movement. She's making it look like it's full of hypocrites (which it is) and weirdos. Whether she is helping or not, I'm not going to condone her bullshit or encourage people to give her money.

She's a hypocritical little cunt who may as well be a leftist liberal.

The cunt even said she may end up single in her 30's, and I believe that is what she's going to do. She will be the next anne coulter, I guarantee it.

We're not friends. Just pointing out that this bitch is not worth it and you're a loser

whats with the unnecessary spacing
you arent suppose to double space unless you are seperating paragraphs
i declare actual plebbit spacing alert

>because her propaganda is useful for us
It's only useful if she practices what she preaches and isn't a massive hypocrite, otherwise it's "tradition is good for you, but degeneracy is good for me".

>That is generally what people do when they are in the dating market, finncuck.
All evidence points to her being with the same guy all this time. Do you have countering evidence?
>The fact that Lauren Southernstein
Why are you using this shill meme?
>(which she failed to do coherently at all)
How has she failed in explaining herself?
>Not true.
You don't believe in traditionalism.
>We can't actually measure what good or damage she is doing for the right-wing movement.
I know for a fact the movement and humanity itself would be better off if you got a handgun and shot yourself in the head.

There is zero evidence of her being a hypocrite. If you have some evidence please present it.

The fact that Lauren Southernstein tries to be a figurehead for traditionalism and accepts money from donors, but then won't even disclose the details of her dating life is fucking absurd.

Why would it matter? I don't know the dating life of half the youtubers out there who put out "content" and ask for donations.

Photo evidence not good enough for you?