Milo to speak at Australian Parliment

Hello Australia guess who will be speaking at your federal parliament this week? That's right, the fabulous fag and guess what; the media are already literally shitting themselves with excitement:

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/23/milo-yiannopoulos-invitation-speak-australias-parliament-house/

>baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/david-leyonhjelm-to-host-disgraced-altright-figure-milo-yiannopoulos-at-parliament-house-20171123-gzrcjz.html

>abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/senator-leyonhjelm-to-bring-milo-to-parliament-house/9185464

How will it go down? Will the great whale of the land 'Hanson-Young' attempt some gotcha journalism?

Will it be as devastating for her as it was for this poor muslim? youtube.com/watch?v=O7FtjtF4gM0

Be sure to tune in!

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/explained-alt-alt-light-militias-170924084455057.html
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/explained-alt-alt-light-militias-170924084455057.html
junkee.com/the-liberal-democrats-have-released-a-hurt-feelings-complaint-form-and-its-actually-beyond-belief/59244
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milo is a jewish faggot stop worshiping him.

fpbp

Hello you glorious winged faggot you

Fuck gay marriage.

Bump
Gas the commies

>Actually speaking in parlement

Wew I wonder how that will go down.

I was worried the greens would shut it down like the evil commies they are. Looking forward to free speech from Milo.

Seeing the false Muslim moron get wrecked by Milo was so funny.

how did his video get on trending?

i thought it was carefully curated to keep non-liberal stuff out?

Milo is clearly an Aryan and does not wear coloured contacts, hair dye and skin lightening products.

Why do Qatari news outlets get things more correct than you Brits?

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/explained-alt-alt-light-militias-170924084455057.html

Archived that unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/09/explained-alt-alt-light-militias-170924084455057.html

wrong faggot, milo is a god

wow, didnt even notice he wore contacts. i wonder if he also had a nose job, its been looking slimmer and more aryan recently i noticed.

Enoch was banned from Australia and this fucking biohazard got in.

Doesn't look like he's had a nose job, if he did it'd stand out quite easily.

But yeah Milo has terrible eyesight which is part of why he wears the sunglasses, hides how he's squinting pretty often.

So he's the perfect candidate for Australia, country where gay approval is at its highest, a man who's white and fucks gay nigger dicks and on top of that trolls. Perfect Australian. He's a true liberal, there are no brakes.

I hope he gets bitten by a spider in the asshole the fucking pediphile faggot

>a man who's white
If you're going to shitpost at least be accurate.

Hes speaking at a private event in a hall anyone can hire in the same building as the parliament, not actually in parliament or to any of its members.
An independant fringe senator who gamed the system to be elected invited him to just to get up everyones noses.. so job done I guess.

It's ok to be milo

I dislike this butt-pirate but we need more butt-pirate like this

>An independent fringe senator

junkee.com/the-liberal-democrats-have-released-a-hurt-feelings-complaint-form-and-its-actually-beyond-belief/59244