So, everyone is willing to admit that this website is straight up propaganda, right?

So, everyone is willing to admit that this website is straight up propaganda, right?

Sure, like all the other ones.

At least Breitbart's honest about it.

They are financing the /ptg/ threads. Just sayin'

You're going to post specific criticisms of their articles right?

Breitbart? More like BreitBAIT!

I don't know. You're doing psyops, you tell us.

less propagandist than the garbage liberals consume

No, because it's just a psyop thread.

I got banned for calling our the bannon jewish hypocrisy ;[

yeah fuck that site and all the shills who tried to stuff Israel firster Bannon down our throats.

they are 100% biased and the only ones who are straight about it.

Meanwhile WaPo, NY Times, CNN etc still pretend they are a news corp.

>Based
In what reality. They have propped up shit that Info Wars has been sued over, and then IW retracted their statements. Breitbart spews out so much shit and they don't get sued because they are pro-Israel. Funny that....

cant you read?

Yes its a Zionist website. Or one would say a jewish supremacist website. You can call Muslims any and all sorts of horrible things but cannot question jews.

They support americans for the sole reason to prop up Israel, nothing more.

I can. BB is pro-Israel they should be put on the cross for this bullshit.

no you cant! Christ the fucking idiots on this website i swear.

look at their site rn

everything is either Kushner/Ivanka literally controlling Trump, everyone somehow connected to Soros, or Bannon somehow being responsible for every good thing Trump does or did

Well I was able to respond and I'm a native speaker you Kraut fuckwad. Fuck Israel and their control over the US.

>native speaker
>Doesnt even notice he misread a word after it being pointed out.

sure thing Achmed

Achmed? Mate there's more shitskins in your country than in mine. How is Frau Chancellor these days?

>DEFLECT, DEFLECT

Please come up with a real argument. Or go back to allowing all your female friends and family to get raped by shitskins. Meanwhile I'll still hate BB for being Pro-Israel. Fuck them all.

duh

Yes, it's not news actually.

What was your reading comprehension score?

I'm not in school anymore. I pre-date that scoring system. Suffice to say I did pass my Higher English with a B.

and not even a good one, in the old days the based propaganda are using facts not tricks

it has its own section about news involving israel on that site. they criticize anything and anyone saying bad things about israel. its another "yeah this is bad but we can all agree that israel needs our help" traps