Weekend Waifu Drawthread

January 1st, the dawn rises on the weekend waifu drawthread.

Go get her drawn.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/kbhfj
imgur.com/a/5znj9
imgur.com/a/FF4w6
i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
imgur.com/a/3Yf9u
i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg
imgur.com/vIXLl5d
i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png
files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg
i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg
i.imgur.com/jPScF60.jpg
imgur.com/a/tKJV1
i.imgur.com/nc0Qefv.jpg
i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png
files.catbox.moe/hg073p.jpg
i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png)
imgur.com/a/o5Olv
imgur.com/a/P7xkt
imgur.com/a/Lo6H9
imgur.com/a/M2vuY
imgur.com/a/1q9hX
imgur.com/gallery/xSLXNP6
imgur.com/a/tbR9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3KMp9CThY74
imgur.com/a/hA53M
i.imgur.com/2Tw1ZxQ.png
imgur.com/vpAqm8o
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
i.imgur.com/k2lqro9.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzG1wFTxF4
imgur.com/a/IWmya
imgur.com/a/COzP5)
imgur.com/a/6eWn
imgur.com/a/30LvG
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
imgur.com/a/gz70L
imgur.com/a/COhb4)
imgur.com/a/haskw)
imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
imgur.com/a/2u4Gr)
i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png
i.imgur.com/Xfncd4f.jpg
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/B3IBskv.jpg),
a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
i.imgur.com/JkmUNQd.jpg
i.imgur.com/rsqpkU2.jpg
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/3v1H6
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg,
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
i.imgur.com/r3UwZ5u.jpg
i.imgur.com/qTBA8oQ.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2572603
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2580630
i.imgur.com/NQ3h4h7.jpg
files.catbox.moe/h8gm4z.png
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/SprTl
imgur.com/a/pF0Tm
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/a/2piN5
imgur.com/a/Lhy1p
imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
Requesting Kuukaku in a Playboy bunny girl outfit popping the cork off a bottle of champagne with a cheeky grin.
Also a huge thank you to the two people that gifted two Christmas deliveries last weekend.
Have a wonderful New Years!

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm cool with anything cute/cutelewd/the-above-with-SI, a few little suggestions:
>Wearing a new year yukata, teasing about whether or not she's wearing anything underneath don't mind if it's a bit ecchi, but keep it somewhat SFW.
>As a catgirl, stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>POV laying down together on a hill watching the fireworks display together
>Holding a YES pillow in a cutelewd way

And, the most important part: having a happy new year!

Kindly requesting Colette eating or about to take a bite out of a large burger
Alternatively, wakamekaze
or whatever else ridiculously cute

Happy New Year!
I would love any of these ideas with my goddess:
-A pov of her grabbing my hand to go watch the fireworks together. Ref: imgur.com/a/kbhfj
-Because they are the best couple that ever existed in chinese cartoons, something inspired by Isaac and Miriam from Baccano!, but with Neptune and me celebrating: imgur.com/a/5znj9
-Her and me on a date enjoying the fireworks, or just her by the fireworks: imgur.com/a/FF4w6
-Or she wearing silly glasses/hat and saying: “Wuooah, user. This Cola de Mono is awesome!” with a glass of that drink in one hand: i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg

Neptune in her normal form ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
Some dresses: imgur.com/a/3Yf9u
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg

Any other cute or cutelewd New Year idea you have is as always warmly welcome.
Thank you so much and hope you have sweet 2017!

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

- POV shot with him and the viewer raising champagne glasses to celebrate the new year
- Him and my SI partying/watching the countdown to the new year together or us kissing when it hits midnight or maybe watching the fireworks together.
SI ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d
- Anything else cute/fun or news year related is fine, like him wearing a pair of 2017 glasses

Alternatively him in a joint request with Totty with the both of them either drinking together, or the both of them in their crossdressing outfits: i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png

Requesting Rika leaning forward for a kiss in her miko outfit on New Years.
Or looking towards me underneath fireworks.
Anything else cute or romantic is appreciated.

Joint request with Jessicafag
Going to Disneyland with cute summer clothes on.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally somewhat tipsy with a barely touched glass of champagne to celebrate the new year (she's canonically a complete lightweight), but anything else is fine too.

Hi there. Hope you have a great new year's weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a Furisode, while she holds 2 sparklers and celebrates New Year or something New Year's related.
-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy new year!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin, something winter, new year, christmas related of her, or anything cute/cool.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Dressed in armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Dressed in a yukata like this one (design doesn't need to be exact): i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Lavinia:

Doing any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Doing any of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l
Wearing a pretty dress or gown. Here are some ideas, but anything is fine
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed as Kneesocks, Karen from Shomin Sample, or wearing Senketsu Battle Armor
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Kicking off the new year with some fireworks or champagne, or wearing something cute/festive like a yukata or kimono

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!
Happy first day of the new year all!

Requesting kurome in a new years yukata, with some sparkler fireworks in hand.

Or kurome wearing a santa dress, smiling warmly as a little girl that looks like her opens presents under the christmas tree

Or a 4-koma of kurome being surprised at getting a present handed to her, opening it, opening a wedding ring box that was inside the present, and smiling with a silver ring on her right hand ringfinger.

Or kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita while wishing user the best of luck
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a Happy new year!

Requesting my Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
-As a new years one, Dragon lighting up some fireworks with her fire breath.
--Since it's the year of the rooster I think her chasing a chiken that lays golden eggs would be quite cute.

Thank you very much and have a pleasant week.

Requesting Hisui doing a dance pose from Saturday Night Fever.

Requesting my lovely Anna wearing Darkness/Lalatina's casual and/or winter outfits sipping hot cocoa. Or her as a lewd office lady half asleep at her desk.

Casual: i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg

Winter: i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg

Office Lady: i.imgur.com/jPScF60.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce looking grumpy or smug.
Other ideas could include something new years related or her dancing in an elegant way.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
I hope you all had a great weekend and a happy new year.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi taking care of a sick user. Alternatively celebrating New Years with user would be nice as well. Thank you, and have an amazing New Year!

Hello everyone!

It's Karens birthday yesterday, Happy birthday!!
So i'd like to request her reciving a birthday present or cake. Maybe wearing a silly but cute Party hat

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all, take it easy

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke celebrating the new year by praying at a shrine, eating mochi, getting his fortune, or cleaning his house.

You can add in him wearing any of these outfits if you like: imgur.com/a/tKJV1 or draw it separately. A traditional male kimono would also be nice but it's up to you: i.imgur.com/nc0Qefv.jpg
Anything with my SI is fine as well i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png

Anything else new years or winter related is fine as well, as long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd. Thank you and have a great new year.

Requesting Natsuki looking at her cellphone under a blanket like in the ref picture, except smiling/blushing/looking lovestruck.

If that's not too interesting, maybe wearing a yukata for new years.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi celebrating New Year's. Anything cute or handsome would be amazing.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy New Year.

Requesting Youko Shiragami enjoying New Years with my SI going in for a kiss.
For reference, here's my SI: files.catbox.moe/hg073p.jpg

(Posting for Jessicafag)
Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Either (but you don't have to do any of the suggestions):
- Dressed as La Pucelle because why not? (Costume ref: i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png)
- Or anything involving what could have been celebrated in New Years!
- (Or just basically anything this time.)

Thank you so much in advanced, fellow drawfriends and Anons!

Joint request with Rikafag
Going to Disneyland with cute summer clothes on.

Requesting my waifu wearing either Izanami's miko outfit or this miko-bunnysuit
imgur.com/a/o5Olv

Dressed in a fancy party dress, preferably backless and with a side slit to show off her leg.
imgur.com/a/P7xkt

Wearing a floral pattern kimono/yukata/furisode celebrating the New Year. Maybe with some of it falling off her shoulder. I wouldn't mind her having her hair styled differently.
imgur.com/a/Lo6H9

Or lastly, for something more romantic: Having bedsheets over her or wearing a dress shirt and nothing else similar to these moments. Maybe with fireworks in the night sky
imgur.com/a/M2vuY
POV and lewd is preferred

Requesting Gazer wishing me a happy new year, maybe wearing a cute outfit like one would on a new years date.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Shit, I just woke up and fucked up.
Requesting anything of him with formalwear, bonus points for wedding ring.
Thanks!

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!
For the New Year, I'd like to start off with something positive. Maki holding hands with my SI, standing side by side would be pretty nice.

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated, and thank you for considering!

SI ref: imgur.com/gallery/xSLXNP6

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see a Mio and my SI version of the Your Name (Kimi no Na wa) movie poster. (ref and SI : imgur.com/a/tbR9Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( (Dead) ) with Hikage doing New Year related stuff.

Anything else New Year/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a happy new year !

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing a pink yukata for new years eve.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend

Woops, forgot my reference.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga wiping off sweat from a work out or something involving her fanged teeth.

Or Himiko in a cool pose, let her do the TaToBa rider kick.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KMp9CThY74

Or Himiko patting her lap as a sign to rest my head on her lap. Or Himiko as a cheerleader though instead of pompoms she brings out her knives.More Himiko refs imgur.com/a/hA53M

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cutecomfy please.
If you want something specific, maybe saying something encouraging for the upcoming year?

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters trying to put on an elegant/sexy dress for a date while embarrassingly posing in a mirror, please! With some attractive elbow gloves, matching accessories and a wedding ring would be swell.

Having my SI/Tan in the BG peeking like a drooling, pervert wearing a baller white suit would be appreciated, but not necessary.

Alternatively, requesting Mimi eating a nice giant steak and potatoes dinner with my SI!

Thanks if you pick this up!

SI:
i.imgur.com/2Tw1ZxQ.png
imgur.com/vpAqm8o

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai in her PE or other comfortable training clothes cooling off in front of an electric fan
-playing tennis in any fitting clothing style of choice
-performing a drop kick
-cosplaying as Jam (with a twintailed hairstyle too if possible), performing an high kick or standing in a fighting stance. References:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923
-alternatively anything new years related

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra eating a bucket of Chicken like in the middle for the year of the rooster

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for extra character reference

have a happy new year drawfriends~

Hey WWD, I'd like to request Nowi, the love of my life, celebrating new year with me by getting drunk together. (I have not drawn an SI yet, so POV or using a question mark face?)

Or whatever else you want to draw with her, as long as it's tasteful.

OR here, just woke up and holy shit, these are great! Funny how you guys had the same idea. I feel so spoiled and it's only the first day of the year. Thank you.

Requesting Inori watching fireworks, or wearing an evening dress i.imgur.com/k2lqro9.jpg and holding a glass of champagne.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Hello everyone.
I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a black dress with either one rose or a bouquet of flowers in her hand, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzG1wFTxF4
My grandmother died 4 days ago and it was her favorite song.

Requesting miko Haruhi or wearing a furisode for new years. Or using a dress inspired in a dessert like any of these imgur.com/a/IWmya . And of course, with any other waifu's hairstyles or something fitting for winter would be lovely as well.

Happy New Year! As the start of January marks JoJo's 30th anniversary, I'd like to request my lovely husbando to celebrate this occasion! Anything cool of him, an older version or just him celebrating the day would be great, but I'm always open to artist ideas as long as he's happy. Anything NY-related would be nice too. Thank you a bunch if you consider drawing it.

Someone do this

Happy New Years, WWD~!

This week I wish for one of these two scenarios. One is celebrating New Years in my country for this is just either inside or outside either drnking Coquito (imgur.com/a/COzP5) or preparing for a New Year's kiss maybe in the outfit marked as western scenario. The other scenario is in his country wearing one of the outfits marked as eastern scenario and eating a caramel apple as we wait. If you want to add in some form a body lart of mine like an arm or something my skin is tanned.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWn
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

Requesting L-elf wearing a classic black adidas tracksuit, please. Cute slav squat is good too!
Anything else is fine.

Howdy WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess watching the New Years countdown on TV, or laying in bed in just her dress, sleepily facing the viewer saying "I love you".

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and happy New Year!

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. I guess her opening a (non-alcoholic) bottle of wine or champaigne for New Years or general celebrating it is nice too.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. For something New Years related, her dressed in this outfit( imgur.com/a/gz70L )while promising user a reward if he stays up with her to bring in the new year. Anything else is fine, too.

Drawfriend, this is incredible. Thank you for drawing her.
I'm not OR, just another faggot who's been claimed by her.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami with her heavily blushing face close to the viewer's, a trail of saliva connecting our mouths (Here's a couple refs that I hope might give an idea for like, the framing: imgur.com/a/COhb4)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sitting/laying on our bed while dressed in a Santa-style outfit, like one of these lewd examples: (imgur.com/a/haskw)
-her as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Kneesocks wearing a Kimono. Something POV or SI would be nice, like holding hands and watching fireworks or drinking wine or champagne together.
SI: i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png
Kimono from P&S: i.imgur.com/Xfncd4f.jpg

Requesting Kagura celebrating the new year, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Sawyer in some kind of pretty dress, all dressed up for New Years, while sipping from a champagne glass.

Happy New Year, y'all.

As always, I'm open to just about anything else cute, lewd/cutelewd (within reason). If you're unsure, just ask.
Chibi drawings (in the style of Bkub or maybe P&S, for instance), are always loved.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Watashi wearing/doing something fitting for New Years, like wearing a yukata or drinking champagne. Some other ideas are her dressed like a Scholar from Final Fantasy XIV (i.imgur.com/B3IBskv.jpg), or a PoV view of waking up besides her in bed.
Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Might be a bit late but do you mind adding Kino to this?

Requesting Patchouli being viewed POV from below.

Requesting my darling Yuzuko with a cup of hot chocolate or her "Gao!"ing. I always love SI and PoV stuff too. I'd be happy with mostly anything though.

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits) doing Christmas stuff.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Patchouli being viewed POV from below.

V2

So large that she's drawn with atmospheric perspective.

Hello everybody! Happy new year!
Requesting my beautiful Northwemko here wearing one of the following outfit
>a Yukata (blue and violet if it is colored)
>a dress (black and red if it is colored)
That's all for now. Thanks in Advance and good luck to all the requesters!

Requesting Okoi doing a McFarlane's Spider-Man pose. i.imgur.com/JkmUNQd.jpg

or making this face. i.imgur.com/rsqpkU2.jpg

Anything else is always appreciated.

Happy New Year, Sup Forums!

To celebrate the occasion, I'd like to request my waifu wearing a yukata/furisode, leaning against me and holding onto my arm.

Alternately, I'd love to see Hina in full party-mode! Feel free to go silly with this one.

I'd also love to see her sitting at a table with a candlelit dinner, a warm smile on her face. Preferably wearing something elegant and/or fancy.

For something a bit lewder, she would look great in a yukata that's very loose, almost falling off of her, and holding a cup or bottle of sake.
Or maybe even seducing me, suggesting we bring in the new year together in bed.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu i always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi, my newly wed waifu:

-Dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the bottom right; then her telling lies as her butt grows.

-Anything else is highly appreciated.

Have a good New Years weekend everybody!

Requesting Tamamo:

-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.
-In a parka playing with a penguin, or a winter fox.
-Cute stuff with penguins.
-Joint request with Irisu , Tamamo making a rabbit with her hands while Irisu makes Tamamo's fox hand gesture. imgur.com/a/3v1H6 hand refs

Requesting Misha partying and wishing me a Happy New Year with a bottle of champaigne popped open or wearing one of those Japanese New Years- or Winter-style kimonos for the shrine visit a bit of himehajime would be more than welcomed, or wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you. More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Tsuzukianon, are you here this week?
I was a bwaka last week and did the wrong request for you. This week I found the correct image you provided (located conveniently right under to the tiny image, don't know how I missed it.)

My apologies, and here's the correct piece.

As always, hit me with an e-mail address if you'd like the piece sent your way.

Happy New Year's Day Everyone!

Requesting Chitoge in Amicitia's outfit pictured on the left, but keeping her signature hair ribbon.

Another idea would be Chitoge in pajamas drunk and drinking alone for New Years but don't make her too sad please

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything winter or New Year's Eve related is especially welcome.

More specific requests would include:
• Having fun firing off some fireworks
• Taking a leisurely walk through a snowy landscape. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes: i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
• Or, if you're in the mood for drawing some dank meme scenes, how about a spoof on this cinematic shot: i.imgur.com/r3UwZ5u.jpg with Ibara as the shooter and Ougai - i.imgur.com/qTBA8oQ.jpg (he's lean rather than portly though) - as her victim

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or having her kimono for New Year sliding off her shoulders in the vein of stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2572603 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2580630 In her manga, she was portrayed wearing this on occasion of Obon: i.imgur.com/NQ3h4h7.jpg but I wouldn't mind a different design or her regular style of hair, of course

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all a Happy New Year

>Chocolate MLK will never draw your waifu

Sorry for the (You), but your ref is nice and your waifu is super cute. Congrats on your marriage. l look forward to drawing her this year.

Happy new year!

Requesting Yuri:
Sitting out on the snow with SI ( files.catbox.moe/h8gm4z.png ) , watching fireworks on new year's, his predator plant Drosophyllum Hydra wearing a tiny party hat as well.

Getting drunk off our asses and singing bad karaoke

In traditional japanese clothing, with a candy apple and a cute smile

Burning our sweaters from Christmas
Or any other ideas you may have. Have a good evening!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a bunnysuit
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Anchor for drawanon

Requesting Birdy and Cosmo in new years dresses toasting or at a fancy dinner party, maybe enjoying fireworks
Birdy Ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Dress ref imgur.com/a/SprTl

Or with my SI and Birdy on a Triumph scrambler enjoying some nice scenery or going for a ride.
imgur.com/a/pF0Tm
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or any of these cute things with my SI or drinking together for New Years.( cannon she gets drunk off 1 beer)
imgur.com/a/2piN5
Please and Thank you.

Speaking of this, I dunno if you saw my mail but thank you very very much, I finally received mine 2 or 3 weeks ago!

Yes, giant Patch's patch!

Requesting Q:
-Hugging a yes/no pillow.
-Wearing a kimono or yukata.
-Wearing nothing but a comfy sweater.

Anything else involving her would be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to play around with ideas.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Thanks for waiting.

Looks freaky but nice

Oh shit, that's cool. Neat usage of her drills, too. Slimegirls are great.

Requesting my beloved, Honda Futayo. It's been a habit of hers to sleep on benches whenever she's tired, so I'd like to see her sleeping with her head resting on my SI's shoulders in front of a sweets shop. Her in her sleepwear and urging user to take a day-off from work would be nice.

I'm fine with anything as long as I get to see her heartwarming smile. I'm cool with art trades, I guess.

Sleepwear ref: imgur.com/a/Lhy1p
SI ref: imgur.com/19zsXJA.png

anything Sako please
thanks if you consider

Oh, right. Sorry. I've been busy and forgot to send a reply. Glad you liked it.

If and when I do another sign up for people who missed the first one, feel free to sign up again. Your request was really tiny, only about one fifth compared to everyone else's.

Requesting Minatsu meowing or purring. Perhaps while receiving a head pat.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Pretty neat.

I thought cats hated water.

Requesting Taiga in a elegant floral kimono, enjoying the new year's celebrations, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Crona celebrating New Years - holding sparklers, watching fireworks, trying to think up a New Years' resolution (discussing it with my SI maybe? imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh ), something like that.

Alternately, Crona aged up to about 20-25 would be great to see.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice weekend.

>drinking alone for New Years
Doesn't she have user with her?

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

user was working...

That's really cool. Who're you?

Damn, that's great

Looks like Kittenbooger

>Kittenbooger draws Cyangoo

Happy New Year! Requesting my princess Makoto wearing a yukata, while watching the fireworks with me.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto in elegant evening dress, holding a glass of champagne.

But anything cute, or classy, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Oh wow you did an amazing job!

I love the colors, and the way you did her hair and tail. Her ears in particular are especially cute. The posing with the goo flinging off is perfect as well. Nice hips, butt, and thighs as well

Thank you for drawing Cyan! I hope you have a goo-d year ahead of you