I just got back from an hour long cry after realizing that objective morality and honor are dead, and never coming back...

I just got back from an hour long cry after realizing that objective morality and honor are dead, and never coming back. How the fuck am I supposed to continue living after this realization? Everything is meaningless, you can justify any sort of degenerate behavior in our current state. The age of heroes and chivalry is gone and with it adventure, society has become nothing but a twisted industrialized cesspool of hedonism. Apathy has become a virtue. God is dead. It makes me sick. I don't know what to do, I wasn't supposed to be born in this generation I don't belong, I'm a dinosaur. Why did we let this happen? Is anything of the past retrievable or are we doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Crying as a man.

You lost, just kill yourself already.

stop being a faggot

>I just got back from an hour long cry after realizing that objective morality and honor are dead

No they're not dead, americuck. Get your shit together.

It's all true

Your fake 'manly' attitude is part of the problem, it shows that we have lost any connection to authenticity and all we have is a simulation. There's nothing wrong with crying. In The Iliad Athena and Achilles cry out together in anguish so heartbroken over Patroclus that the Trojan charge breaks and flees in fear. The Greek warriors cry a lot at the sight of other's suffering, yet they are no slaves.

DESU senpai objective morality has always been a lie

>There's nothing wrong with crying.

Found the manlet crybaby. I bet your wife loves when you cry in front of her kids.

>believing ancient propaganda campaigns of Greek politicians just looking for boys to sleep with

Yes, yes I know. You can only communicate in memes.

>I just got back from an hour long cry
Off yourself faggot. Adapt, overcome, survive. Or go jump of the next cliff.

>I don't know what to do
Read a lot and I don't necessarily mean Sup Forums. Try reading some books on history,philosophy and The Bible. Also consider an aggressive physical fitness program.

>Why did we let this happen?

I mean, I can rattle on about birth control, women's rights, post-Hitler moral hysteria, degenerate philosophers, sacrificing happiness at the altar of pleasure, state power, straying from monogamy (and sexual morality more broadly) etc. ad nauseam, but it's easier just to get to the genesis of all these issues: weak men. Weak men let it happen, never forget that next time someone tries to morally shame you. Only cowards can be shamed.

>How the fuck am I supposed to continue living after this realization?

Some people here LARP as if things are perfectly normal and the trend is reversible, others go full on degenerate and enjoy the decadence provided by late stage civilizations. Personally I'm in the second camp. Lots of faggots here keep jerking off to their chink cartoons and live a generally sinful life, it just so happens my vice is alcohol and railing every woman with a pulse.

>Is anything of the past retrievable or are we doomed?

lol, just let it happen, sit back and enjoy lad youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

we are trying to help you

The ancient Greeks were physically and spiritually superior to the modern bugman in every way. Off yourself.

Live stream your suicide faggot

Achilles is a faggot, just like you. And just like Achilles, you should make sure you die asap.

Objective morality isn't dead. It's the will of God, it can never die. We can only choose to ignore it and serve subjectivism (Satan). Because if our value judgements are merely subjective, then of course we will end up with a fucked up society

>not crying once in a while as a man

That's exactly what they wanted you to think.
If they're not fucking gay, why do we get the term lesbian from them?

Stop bein a pussy

The "gay" identity didn't exist back then retard. There's nothing wrong with homoeroticism. Homoeroticism is a basic component of high culture and passion. Its context is basically religious, anti-rational, anti-liberal, and highly traditional if not primordial and pagan.

>objective morality
Was always dead. Don't be praising a dead corpse that was never alive in the first place.

It all comes down to our human and individual perspectives through distorted lenses. The superior individual finds many perspectives to see the complete picture and is able to see beyond the distortions in his lenses.

pic related OP
unfortunately my focus on being /fringe/ has not given me time for the gym

and this is my /fringe/ path

forgot pic

Read Epictetus

Just like how the Israelites killing all the Canaanite pagans and driving them from palenstine wasn't "murder", it was "Holy" and primordial and monothestic. I got you.

buncha demotivation from the bacon crowd. We can eliminate the usurious merchants on a vegan diet even without the macho bravos. A little cunning goes a long way, and there's only 15 million.

Don't see how that's relevant at all.

Soyboy confirmed.

You exist. You are capable of feeling pain and suffering. You are likely also capable of feeling joy, satisfaction, and comfort. It would be a reasonable goal to live and act in a way that reduces pain and suffering as much as possible and also give you a chance at feeling joy, satisfaction, and being comfortable. To act in such a way it might be best to adhere yourself to a moral system--a system that provides a general framework for how to act and how to deal with the various situations that life throws at you. Perhaps it would be wise to choose a system that has been around for a long time so that you know it isn't a passing fad and that it probably has some utility that has allowed for people to live relatively well throughout the ages. Maybe a system like Christianity fits our criteria well?

I'm just saying that having an entire island of lesbians is pretty gay.

Well there was no such thing as a 'gay' or a 'lesbian' at all back then. The idea that sexual behavior could be part of your core identity is really only a modern one.

But looking back, it was pretty gay

Sure, they may have engaged in some homosexual behavior, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Create a narrative and an identity like the Germans did and then make yourself believe in it until it feels right.

That was my only point.
The ancient Greeks are pretty gay.

this

No, in not in the way you seem to think they were. Do you want me to recommend you a book on Ancient Greek sexuality, or are you just memeing?

>Weak men let it happen, never forget that next time someone tries to morally shame you

Just memeing, mostly.
That's okay. I'll pass, but post it anyway in case someone is.
I'm more interested in Neolithic sexuality, personally.

Not as gay as modern greeks

Dont you cry user dont ever fucking cry or they win

>Is anything of the past retrievable or are we doomed?

Generally speaking, everything is possible. Throughout history we see a renaissance of seemingly lost ideas and ideals.

Now, what can you do? Embrace the struggle, it dignifies your existence as a man amongst sheep. Maybe someday you will meet some like minded individuals and these relationships will be only all the more precious to you.

My personal goal is to work my ass off for a couple of years and then buy a comfy cabin in the woods. If I find a suitable wife I might raise kids there, if not I'll just be breeding fish and live from my savings while reading books and working out.

Kek, do you really think your bad meme will get to anyone?

>Everything is meaningless, you can justify any sort of degenerate behavior in our current state.

Thank the Jew for forcing his post-modern nihilism upon the respectable West. It's a temping position to hold, but it's incorrect, because life is NOT meaningless, and every interpretation of the world is NOT equally viable.

We have a duty to dispel this erroneous Jewish philosophy. Western Civilization is mankind's greatest achievement, and it IS worth fighting for. It IS worth preserving. European culture is the greatest culture; Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, and the European Renaissance produced the most beautiful works of art that the world has ever seen. That spark of greatness is still in our DNA, user. It's still a part of us. Our ancestors would not want us to suffer like we do. We must honor their memory and make them proud.

We must REKINDLE THE SPARK OF GREATNESS.

Nietzsche pls

Be the spark. Make positive contributions to the culture. Too many are focused on negativity. Instead, build something.

You have to go back, sodomite

You're a stupid weak soy boy and the world will be better off when you're dead.