Fuck off Sup Forums. Fucking homophobe backwards trash kys...

Fuck off Sup Forums. Fucking homophobe backwards trash kys, Pass more tax bills that kill poor people you don't like pissant. I'm sick of you people and your backwards attitudes and using this site to enable a fascist bigoted piece of shit. Fuck you. Fuck your views. Stop posting sexist, racist, homophobic content on a board meant for art. Art means inclusiveness, art means openness, creativy, tolerance, and expression. It means love. Anime is art Sup Forums is anime. And you represent hate, division, closemindedness, delusion, seclusion, isolation, conservatism. You make me fucking puke. You enabled the fascists rise with attitudes like this. I hope you can fucking sleep at night knowing what you people did. Your memes and callous attitudes towards your fellow human beings helped elect a fascist regime. Just fcking get with the program for all of our sakes? Alright. If you're gonna shit up my forum I'm gonna have to try to get you to stop perpeatuating this toxic shit and trying to spread it further because music is about bringing people together and I won't stand for your bullshit anymore on here.

k

I enjoy watching the world burn and your reaction is the kind of shit i live for.

Anime also hates commies and faggots. Here's your (you).

>Fuck off Sup Forums.
ummm sweetie but it's you who've come to me

Get a job, cocksucker.

RRrEeeeeeeee....

Fucking triggered!!!

Success....

>Art means inclusiveness, art means openness, creativy, tolerance, and expression. It means love.
I see no love in your message. Only hatred with astonishing stupidity. It's a hatred of an ignorant, spoiled child; a hatred of a person which is so focused on his views that he is ready to kill those who don't share them. Which is why we have more love than you do, kid. Sup Forums is all about love; it's just we are so real about human relationships that we admit that humanity needs to take special actions to preserve love, peace, and friendship between people. Such as race segregation.

The poor are valueless. We don't need fast food restaurants we don't need people pumping gas we don't need video game journalist. The poor only exist because humans are too emotional to tell them to get a better job or die. user, get a better job or die!

> Are we not inclusive, open, creative, and more tolerant to expression than thou?

Your pain makes my dick so hard

tl;dr

Suck my dick you fucking faggot bitch

We only hate you for the same reasons you hate yourself.

>perpeatuating this toxic shit and trying to spread it further

Welcome to Sup Forums

This board has gone seriously downhill. Where's the mods?

>Commie piece of shit enabling the downfall of civilization and the destruction of history pretends to care about art

Kys you faggot

You don't have to live a life of pain and suffering. You know that you are an unnatural abomination, a genetic abnormality, a cosmic mistake. There is a way out for you, though. KYS.... cut deeply.... let The Void take you and cleanse your spirit.

LMAO

Go back to Reddshit memeflag commie faggot.

/leftypol/ slide thread.
You know what to do retards.

>Art means inclusiveness, art means openness, creativy, tolerance, and expression. It means love. Anime is art Sup Forums is anime.
Art is just the expression and exploration of ideas and concepts, there is no reason for it to be tolerant, open or inclusive. Art can be hateful, divisive, closeminded, deluded, secluded, isolating and conservative just as much as it can be whatever it is you're dictating it should be.

Also Sup Forums isn't art, it's an image-based bulletin board system.

Why are you even posting, what pissed you off? One moment you're talking about anime, next you're talking about music?

>Stop posting sexist, racist, homophobic content on a board meant for art.
Sounds like you need to go back to Tumblr rather than dictate to people what Sup Forums's meant to be.

Really shit b8 m8 I don't really 8/8 ur 2l8 to particip8 and that a8 gr8

>GET OUTRA HERE! YOU UHL RACISS, SEXISS, HOEMUHPHOBZ PEEZES UV SHIIIEEEEEEET! DIS BORD IS FOR ART!
The board is called politically incorrect for a reason.

life is like a nigger here in old nigs
i hate fucking niggers
niggers suck dick!
they're all poor like obama
fuck michelle obama!
niggers i hate them!
they are stupid and they cant do taxes
niggers!
niggers are so dumb and they are also poor
niggers!
look at niggers they're trying to raise money
but they cause they spend all their money
they're niggers and they're so fucking niggers
i hate them!
nigger-de-nigger
niggers dont know how to do anything without chicken
niggers like watermelon and chicken
niggers!
niggers are so stupid and they're niggers
woo woo, niggers!

Do it sweetie... it will feel good..... now cut deeper.... deeper..... yes... that's it... deeper still..... ah... now you're getting somewhere.....

Thanks for the salt. Stay mad.

>Bitching about killing poor people
>Unironically Communist

''get with the program'' so you believe in these ideas just cause they're popular?

Feel content knowing your wanton destruction of western civilization is more toxic to humanity than anything we have ever done here.

1post by this ID.

exactly.

“How do you sleep at night!?”

I stay awake for days until exhaustion Makes me pass out. Best sleep ever.